Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Moving FORWARD!!!

 
That's right: Like a BRECK SHAMPOO COMMERCIAL from the 1980s, tell someone and THEY'LL tell someone, and THEY will tell someone -- to INFINITY!!!
 
 
 
Fact is, it's only 9:24 AM, MDT here in Chacala, Mexico where I live in POLITICAL EXILE, and ALREADY I'm getting RECORD BLOG HITS due to this: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/10/nailing-ass-both-kinds-of-citi.html and this, as well: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/10/corroberation-on-my-claims-of-bush.html .
 
 
 
 
>>> BUT LET ME TELL YOU THIS AS WELL:


Don't be MESSIN' with my TWIN SPIRITUAL BROTHER, Mister President (as Marilyn Monroe liked to address Jack Kennedy), Barack Hussein Obama!!!


Everyone likes to say "The Lord works in MYSTERIOUS WAYS," and it is DEFINITELY TRUE. Even causing his top agents to go so far as to lie, murder, and be TRAPPED into protecting the Pope's (with CIA, PRI PARTY in Mexico, Republicans, Fox News, my mother, etc.), narco-trafficking, TEMPORARILY.


But push has pushed BEYOND shove, now, and I DARE SAY that President Obama will have a good bit more WIND BENEATH HIS WINGS in the debate tonight than in his LAST one. HA!!! (I don't email everything to such a distinguished list for nix, ya know. Call me PATRIOT or call me THE DEVIL -- I REALLY don't give a SHIT!!!)

 
 
I'M THE REAL THING



. . . like President Obama -- hell, you can call me Mr. Coca-Cola (and I'll maybe GIVE YA A SIP -- if ya catch my meaning, if ya GET MY DRIFT).


And you can take THAT to the BANK -- Preferably BANK OF AMERICA.


And please (when it's convenient), buy ALL YOUR GASOLINE FROM COSTCO (Kenan Advantage Group supplies ALL Costco stations in the US), or EXXON-MOBIL or CHEVRON. Profits support various Kenan Charitable Trusts, so you will be supporting UNIVERSITY EDUCATION, THE ARTS, PRESERVING ALL THE NATIVE LANGUAGES AND CULTURES IN LATIN AMERICA, and MAKING AMENDS FOR US WAR CRIMES COMMITTED IN SEVEN COUNTRIES IN SOUTHEAST ASIA DURING THE VIETNAM WAR.


COOL, no???


Thank you,
Kingfish-the-Schwartze


.

No comments: