Tuesday, October 23, 2012

THANK YOU JUSTIN LaNASA!!! (think: voice of Howard Hughes: "THANK YOU JUAN TRIPPE!!!" -- THE AVIATOR)

 
After I emailed a blog post yesterday with a DAMNING TITLE, Justin LaNasa's associates GAVE ME BACK THIS BLOG (two hours later).
 
 
 
>>> RESULT-O???


I've DEFINITELY decided to add both the NEW HANOVER COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY AND NORTH CAROLINA REPUBLICAN PARTY to my NC LAWSUITS!!!


Any reader of this blog has SEEN the bullying hate mail I've gotten from MOST top officials in BOTH these GROUPS -- and I didn't even publish ONE THIRD of it!!!


Yes, I'm gonna get FAR more money from the Republicanators than Wilmington Police or even NC COURTS. (What a relief. I LOVE Wilmington and North Carolina -- and DON'T want to harm the FINE people there.


And it will MOTIVATE ME BEYOND GOD'S GREATEST JEW-WRATH to sue the SHIT out of the Republican Party -- and give half of it to LOCAL CATHOLIC CHARITIES -- in fact, I'm gonna call it the FRANK HAWKINS KENAN AFTER-DEATH-FUCK and Frank Sinatra's ALREADY channelling me some GOOD MAFIA TRICKS (that I can make appear legal). HA!!!


Anyway, here is that email I sent out yesterday:


Justin LaNasa's (failed Wilmington Republican mayoral candidate, 2011), associates have just TOTALLY blocked me PERMANENTLY from logging onto my blog. THANK GOD I got my important awards awarded first, no???
Inbox
x

Scott Kenan scottdkenan@gmail.com
5:32 PM (17 hours ago)
to bottomfish, MBE, dsaper, Jennifer.Harjo, Benjamin.R.Dav., mcook, jeverette, jdavis, kwachtel, dtrexler, dvigus, sriley, jtroutman, ntuttle, fhawkins, jbrown, mlane, mjohnson, kreynolds, bwalden, agourlay, pphilemon, primary, mormonchannel, newsmedia
Dear Mr. Briefs,
 
 
I have just received an email from MBE Puerto Vallarta that today I received documents from you via USPS (better than through a narco-trafficking courier like last time, no???). Unfortunately, commitments in the United States will have me on the road before dawn tomorrow, and while I AM going into Puerto Vallarta tonight for dinner, I will not make it to town anywhere near MBE's closing today.
 
 
I wonder if you would be kind enough to email me at least some idea of what these documents are about? I suspect that Jaime Southheimer has decided to EXPAND his claims against me, but I could be wrong -- and I'll have NO chance of picking up at MBE before my return in (God willing!!!) about seven to ten days.
 
 
I'd give you my cell number, but most of the trip in Mexico will be through empty cell-service-free desert, and I'll cross at Nuevo Laredo, home of the Zetas who are currently in a HUGE turf battle with the Sinaloa in several areas in the country -- especially Puerto Vallarta. Since I've published so much info about PV former mayor Chava Gonzalez Resendiz's Sinaloa/CIA/NAZI-saluting corruption (and that of many of his associates), I wouldn't be surprised if the Zeta's buy me dinner -- and then the US Border Agents (who saluted me and bought me dinner when I crossing into the US in December 2010, because they were so THRILLED to discover I had blogged that the Bush Family and CIA control all narco-trafficking with Mexico, and I HAD NOT BEEN MURDERED!!! -- and the guns INTO Mexico), will buy me dinner too -- and NEXT thing you know, I'LL HAVE TO WADDLE AROUND LAREDO, TX for three days -- JUST TO BURN OFF THE EXCESS FAT SO I CAN FIT INTO MY LITTLE CAR (I'm 6' 11")!!!
 
 
Well, these things should not be your trouble, and I will contact Cook County Clerk of Courts myself to find out about their programs to help indigents who get sued.
 
 
I WILL try to phone your office once I get to the States, but cannot stop by for a private chat as my sort of "triangle-tour" of a couple of places comes no where near Chicago.
 
 
Let's see if we can wrap this up, and you can be sure that my being in Mexico is NOT to escape the Law at all. Call Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David (or anyone in the court office) to verify that I am SO CONSCIENTIOUS about following the law that one time, the cops called me on my cell phone and informed me they had a warrant for my arrest!!!, and while I found that a bit CHEEKY, I DID turn myself in that day (even though they'd caught me out of town), and everything was handled in the HEIGHT OF GOOD MANNERS and with CIVIL TONGUE.
 
 
Or you could check with Jennifer Harjo, Chief Public Defender -- and my attorney.
 
 
Thank you for your kind consideration of my request -- I look forward to your response.
 
 
Scott David Kenan


>>> FOR THE RECORD: Every time I tried to log into this blog after posting my REWARDS, yesterday, BLOGGER insisted I give them my (which???) grandfather's profession and last four numbers of the credit card I bought my most recent X-BOX software with. Sine i NEVE used that security question EVER -- and never had an X-BOX EITHER, I was SCREWED (as previously reported on this blog).


* * *


>>> NOW THIS JUST IN FROM THE MORMON CHURCH IN SALT LAKE CITY!!!:




THIS IS THE VOICE OF JOSEPH SMITH RETORN-O-DE-MEH-HEE-CO: "No, but thanks for asking!!!"

I'm down here with Mitt Romney's old RETORN-O RELATIVES, having sex with the boys. No time now. Take two ass-pirin and call me after the election!!!

Gracias -- and BEWARE THE DINGLE-BERRIES!!!

Jose


On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Mormon Channel <MormonChannel@ldschurch.org> wrote:

 

Please take mormonchannel@ldschurch.org off your email list. 
(unsigned = NO PRIDE or RESPONSIBILITY)


 .

No comments: