Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A DELIGHTFUL Day in Chacala, Mexico (I'm PASSING on the ILLEGAL court proceeding in Chicago, today)!!!

 
The beach here at Chacala, Nayarit, Mexico, just a couple of blocks from my house -- although NOT showing evidence of it here -- is noted for excellent surfing as well!!! That's an extinct volcano with a collapsed rim in the background, a Buddhist "resort-nick" nestles at its base.
 
At 9:00 AM this morning, it was 84 degrees (29 C), and sunny -- we now on a slight COOLING trend.
 
 
 
 
>>> NOTES BEFORE PLAY!!!:


1. I informed Mr. Randy Briefs of Briefs, Gumpshun, & Gree(d), LLC in Chicago that BECAUSE HE NEVER HAD ME SERVED LEGALLY, I would NOT be attending the hearing today in District Court in Cook County, IL, regarding his hot, hot client, Jaime Southheimer of Wells Cargo Powder-Transport Advisers suing me for $50,000.00 in damage for "Slander & Libel" -- a SPURIOUS charge.


I've ALSO let him know that after my conversations with District Court Judge Maddux and s few others in the Clerk of Court's office in which they explained how to attempt to have Mr. Brief's LAW LICENSE REMOVED (should he continue today to move FORWARD). The REMEDY is so SIMPLE -- and NOT at all to MY benefit -- only the KEEPING of Mr. Briefs' License would be the actual RESULT: At the hearing, the action should be WITHDRAWN, and then IMMEDIATELY filed again and SERVED PROMPTLY to me here in Mexico -- before the 30 limit of its validity expires.


As District Attorney Benjamin R. David (office phone (910) 772-6934 -- only Robbie Trahan, Cindy Beatty, and Christopher Wright Rogers in MY life actually had Ben's cell number -- not me, and THEY used to LAUGH at how Ben kept dropping his cell in PUDDLES and had to buy a THICK one that could withstand under-water diving.


I guess when you BEND OVER, BEN DAVID, you need to put it in a PANTS pocket FIRST!!!


See how Robbie Trahan and "Jersey" (Michael Keogh), led the ENTIRE Mercy House CHORUS in AROUSING RENDITIONS of "Bend Over Ben David" to the tune of "You Ain't Nothin'' but a HOUND-DOG (Cryin' All the Time!!!)" here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/03/keeping-up-with-correspondencedentsdant.html


>>> Well, BACK TO IT: Ben can ATTEST to the fact that I NEVER avoid legal matters. I ONLY missed being served a month or so ago BECAUSE I WAS IN THE UNTED STATES picking up my remaining belongings -- and IN FACT emailed Mr. Brief, telling him that I'd had an email from MBE of his package (NO explanation of contents), and since I could NOT get to Puerto Vallarta 1.5 hours away from Chacala before returning from the states, would he KINDLY let me know of the contents.


Instead of replying to me (NEVER!!!), he phone-called (material removed by Scott Kenan on 19 Feb. 2012) (I had disclosed that Joseph had helped me financially in the past -- but THAT WAS ALL), asking someone WHO-KNOWS-WHAT, and then weeks later emailing me to say that my COUNCILOR (meaning "lawyer"), Mr. SOMEONE, would NOT be assistinig me in this case!!!


I never claimed he WOULD nor that Joseph was my dang LAWYER!!! I suspect SOMEONE is/was on DRUGS!!! !!! !!!


Anyway, I DID tell Mr. Briefs that if he quashes the action in court today and refiles it LEGALLY and serves it PROMPTLY that I would see that I SIGN FOR IT or have my receiving of it WITNESSED in time for a LEGAL SERVING, and then he and his client can LEGALLY move forward. I DON'T care who brings what actions against me, but they MUST do it within the confines of STATE AND US LAWS and CONSTITION!!!


See more about this matter here (includes a real cute photo of the YOUNGER Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel, all but "GETTIN' JIGGY" in front of a PLAYBOY BUNNY, no less. LOL!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/11/consolation-prize-for-republicans-kinda.html .



2. That note was so much FUN, I think I'll take the rest of the day off. To see actual HUMOROUS comments on recent news items, see them directly on my Facebook Page, which is OPEN TO ALL and UNDER MY LEGAL NAME: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=privacy&ref=mb#!/scott.kenan .


3. >>> OH WAIT!!! I almost forgot to post KEVIN MAURER's (MR. CIA/WILMINGTON STAR NEWS - author or NO EASY DAY -- with Matt Bissonnette CELL PHONE NUMBER, in case anyone has a QUESTION about the IMPORTANCE to George W. Bush that Osama bin Laden NOT BE FOUND, or UNQUESTIONABLY KILLED, due to his having PLANNED 9/11 together with the Bush Family, who had been doing business with the Bin Ladens for YEARS before 2001!!!


Kevin Maurer's cell phone: (910) 322-4924.


President Obama being BLACKMAILED by the REPUBLICAN/NAZI/CIA to PROTECT all illegal drug traffic -- and Bush Family Secrets as well -- since Obama had had MURDERED HIS black boyfriend met through Rev. Jeremiah Wright's NOTORIOUS call-boy service for MARRIED BLACK PROFESSIONS WITH CHILDREN (only).


4. I DO hope that hottie, Presidente-elect Enrique Pena Nieto soon returns to spend more PRIVATE time with President Obama. I have discovered that MEXICANS KNOW how to express physical solace -- and they are so ROMANTIC and SENSUAL as well -- NOT just sexy!!!


 
 
Notice Senor Pena Nieto's confident SEDUCTION technique!!!
 
 
(GO for it, boys!!!)
 
 
 
Scott

.

No comments: