Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ah, WILMINGTON -- That GLITTERING WHORE of a Queen City!!!

 
PRE-Whores in training at Wilmington's annual Azalea Festival.
 
 
 
>>> THIS JUST IN (or OUT, depending):
 
 
I have decided I am going to carry a voice recorder AT ALL TIMES to record my conversations with people if I decide to do that. The EFFECTIVENESS of "wearing a wire" at my Mexican Investigators' Hearing yesterday (and passing it off to my contacts), CANNOT BE EXAGGERATED!!!
 
 
But I am posting it HERE in a Wilmington-oriented blog post so that NONE of the Chacala, Mexico TROUBLEMAKING GRINGO WITCHES are likely to know. I ONLY email copies of blog posts concerning Chacala to the group of 66 English-speaking residents. HA!!!
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> NOTES ON WILMINGTON, NC (mostly):
 
 
1. District Court Judge Sandra Ray Criner is a JUDGE in the Azalea Festival "girls pageant". She NOT ONLY did THIS to me -- exposing North Carolina Courts to me soon-to-be-filed lawsuits (See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/11/outrage-in-court-x2.html ), but committed me to THE OAKS mental hospital on lies without having a hearing or a doctor's opinion, DISMISSED a charge against me (that was false) because the plaintiffs did NOT appear in court, then TEN MINUTES LATER had the bailiff chase ME down on a PUBLIC STREET and return to court where she acted as if she did not KNOW this was BOTH illegal and unconstitutional. The plaintiffs had FINALLY APPEARED, but the only LEGAL rememdy would have been for them to RE-FILE the lawsuit against me since Judge Criner had DISMISSED it -- which I asked and got from her CONFIRMATION of that FACT before I left her courtroom.
 
 
She found me GUILTY, based on the lies of Brenda McKnight (my roommate whose home I shared), and her DRUG DEALER Gerald Austin-Wynn, who put Brenda UP TO IT -- as well as LATER getting Brenda to have Judge Criner commit me to the OAKS without a hearing, meeting, doctor's opinion, and based ENTIRELY on lies -- as later confirmed by Dr. Martin, my psychiatrist there who got me out THE MOMENT the Judge's three-day-minimum was up.
 
 
ADDING INSULT TO INJURY, the ONLY appeal I had was to an agency in Raleigh governing the behavior of Judges, and they wrote back that there was NO EVIDENCE that Judge Criner had dismissed the case and then re-opened it, after REFUSING to consider the audi-video tapes of the hearing or the Court Reporter's record. THEY MIGHT HAVE BEEN LOST OR ERASED SINCE THEN!!! (like the fact that DESPITE my being incarcerated in New Hanover County "Detention Center" -- NOT an after-school facility, but a JAIL, although this all DID occur AFTER I finished my schooling -- a total of SIX TIMES for about WEVEN WEEKS all together of EIGHT false charges -- Sheriff Ed McMahon's JAIL RECORDS do NOT show I was there at all and in GEORGIA, Dekalb County Court records were GUTTED of Judge Linda Warren Hunter's ILLEGAL actions against me in 1990 -- THIS GITTING HAPPENING IN JANUARY OF 2012, but leaving my filing of Habeus Corpus against then Sheriff Jarvis ON THE RECORDS, which makes NO SENSE since the action is ONLY EVER FILED TO GET OUT OF BEING HELD ILLEGALLY OR UNCONSTITUTIONALLY IN JAIL!!! Google in this blog for the MANY recountings of BOTH these record MANIPULATIONS.
 
 
ADDED 27 November 2012, 7:46 PM, MST: Also, although I've given Sheriff Ed McMahon HELL, recently, I KNOW he's a fine man with the best intentions and I do NOT blame him for not having everything perfect in a county TOTALLY CORRUPTED BY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY'S NARCO-TRAFFICKING, especiallhy since my own parents set it up when they lived on Villas Place East in the 1980s and 90s.
 
 
I remember WELL the July evening when I met Ed before he was to speak at a "Patriotic Rally" in front of the Nixon Federal Building on the waterfront. We spoke for about 15 minutes and he not only APOLOGIZED like it was HIMSELF he had let down for NOT KNOWING drugs were being unloaded from mini-subs under Snow's Cut Bridge -- and the operation protected by his own Sheriff's Deputies, but after the rally was underway and while he was eloquently SPEAKING, he caught himself as he was beginning to COMPLIMENT the military (FIVE top officers stood before him representing various brances of the Armed Forces), on its DIVERSITY, but noticably was SHOCKED as he looked around and the officers where all WHITE MEN, the audience LILY WHITE.
 
 
Later, a minister introduced the musical numbers, which were ALL about the GLORIES of WHITE CHRISTIANITY and  the need to PRESERVE IT. I got up and SHOUTING as I descended the Nixon stairs where I had perched TOP and CENTER, yelled repeatedly at the top of my longs "BLASHEMY!!! TRAITORS!!! BLASPHEMY!!! TRAITORS!!!" while giving the croud the FINGER with both hands held high and making sure EVERYONE saw my gigantic 6' 11" self. HA!!!
 
 
Poor Ed looked so trapped in that HATE-FILLED crowd. Ed CLEARLY had had NO IDEA what he had been asked to speak at. I believe it was the THIRD of July, that day in 2011.
 
 
>>> Back to the original story -- already in PROGRESS!!!:
 
 
But what is FAR WORSE is that Wilmington Police PRESSURED the father of the little girl Judge Criner's husband, Sherman Lee Criner, had compormised in Thalian Hall, so that CHARGES WERE NEVER FILED, leaving children of BOTH SEXES vulnerable to the sexual desires of REPUBLICAN WHITE MEN.
 
 
The result, is that Sherman Criner (a LEADER of the new Hanover Republican Party), went on to become the PRESIDENT of the North Carolina Azalea Festival's board of directors, and his wife Sandra Ray Criner (ONE-TIME HEAD of New Hanover County's REPUBLICAN PARTY), a Judge of the young girls -- possibly PROCURING for her husband who ALREADY had received IMMUNITY FROM CHILD MOLESTATION LAWS under Police Chief RALPH EVANGELOUS who REGULARLY smokes CRACK in a crack house owned by the uncle of an acquaintance of mine.
 
 
Pity.
 
 
See also: http://www.browsefriend.com/20116029562/sherman_lee_criner.html to see how MANY websites across the country report on these things -- AND THIS BLOG OFTEN APPEARS PROMINENTLY!!!
 
 
 
 
>>> RESULTS???: Sherman Lee and Sandra Ray Criner are MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING at First Baptist Church and Sandra won THE LARGEST NUMBER OF VOTES OF ANY UN-CHALLENGED INCUMBANT JUDGE, and THAT despite my emailing all THESE blogposts to the Wilmington Star News, Wilmington Journal, many TV and radio station in Wilmington, and the top 300 financial backers of Mayor Bill Saffo and top 400 contributors to the New Hanover Repuplican Party, as well.
 
 
 
I'M GONNA SUE THE CRAP OUT OF MANY WILMINGTON ENTITES!!!
 
 
 
(and MAYBE some in Chicago, Illinois -- Cook County -- as well)
 
 
* * *
 
 

Like · · Promote ·


* * *


Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hours ago
 
 

Like · · Promote ·
 
 
* * *
 




Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hours ago
 
 





Like · · Promote ·
 
 
 
 
SHERMAN LEE CRINER: The FACE of GOD-HATING, RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, CHILD-MOLESTING, WHITE, REPUBLICAN PROTESTANTISM in Wilmington, NC, TODAY!!!
 
 
 
Scott


PS: The husband of the "aggreived party" in yesterday's MEXICAN COURT ACTION involving also me, just extended his INVITATION for me to stay as his family's TENENT indefinitely, and we re-confirmed out mutual admiration.



 
 
(CLICK IMAGE to ENLARGE): Example of REPUBLICAN Mutual Admiration -- where ADVERTISING (Public Image, NOT REALITY) is what COUNTS to DUPE WHITE GOD-HATING RACISTS!!!
 
.

No comments: