Sunday, November 25, 2012

Getting BACK TO SEWANEE!!!






>>> JUST POSTED TO FACEBOOK:



The ginkgo tree in Guerry Garth shed its leaves all at once this week, leaving a carpet of yellow under its bare limbs.
The ginkgo tree in Guerry Garth shed its leaves all at once this week, leaving a carpet of yellow under its bare limbs.
Like ·  ·  · 20 minutes ago · 
  • 89 people like this.
  • Gerrit M. Lansing That's my favorite tree on the domain
    14 minutes ago · Like · 2
  • Judith Dowker Kazmaier I remember that view well. So pretty!
  • Scott Kenan Soon, I will post on my blog a screen capture including PROOF of Sewanee's leading part in the plot to murder my former employer Tennessee Williams and overturning of his will that I can prove in a court of law. Ask J. Niel Alexander WHY he does not answer my emails. i promised Jackie Kennedy Onassis that I would eventually TAKE DOWN Sewanee and the Episcopal Church in America for the MURDER of Tennessee Williams as well as illegal overturning of his will. Also, Sewanee and the Episcopal Church BILKED James G. Kenan of Atlanta and other Kenans of Chapel Hill, NC out of TONS OF MONEY!!! Go to HELL Episcopalians: the KENAN-SINATRA-KENNEDY coalition for Liberty and Justice for ALL will take YOU down FIRST!!! See:http://scottkenan.blogspot.com
    for more info deep in the blog. HA!!!
    scottkenan.blogspot.com
     
     
     
     
    CLICK image to enlarge
     
     
    Scott
     
     

No comments: