Saturday, November 24, 2012

My GMAIL Accounts Were BOTH SHUT DOWN (temporarily and entirely), after a Complaint by John Uecker!!!

 
Lance Thorne: Suspected by the US Government of large scale illegal drug-trafficking with OTHER Chacala-Oregonians, do you think he's REALLY gay-goosin' it???
 
 
 
 
>>> SINCE MY EMAIL IS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER SHUT DOWN COMPLETELY, I'm posting this to the blog so the intended recipients can see it -- followed by the list of them so they KNOW they were on it.


My Dearest Lance (or toothpick),
 
This morning when I had a meeting with a "legal eagle" -- as we Americans say -- it turned out he knows LOTS of people on this Chacala list. Before giving me the low-down on any of the others, he FIRST suggested I seek YOUR advice regarding Ms. Villa and the alleged possible drug incident (which the US Government agent I later met with CONFIRMED was real -- but NO ONE is after ANYONE in the (REDEACTED) family. They are not TOO bright, but not "bad people" either).
 
It is JOLENE of Oregon and Meh-SEE-yuh (I don't know the spelling of where he said his coffee/marijuana plantation is), and both David and his wife Lyn -- the Wilsons -- who currently rent a "back-cottage" on Isla Marias near the gate to Chacalita. These people DUPED (REDACTED) into doing VERY DANGEROUS THINGS (and apparently paid her next to nothing).
 
SURE she's embarrassed (and a little angry with me), but life goes on and I will soon pick up a small present to give her from the United States Government in THANKS for her help in getting the EVIDENCE and in understanding HOW they had been so well HIDDEN previously -- NOT NOW!!!
 
I don't know when the arrest warrants will come out for JOLENE and the Wilsons, but they PLAN not to question (REDACTED) AT ALL, since it is NO LONGER NECESSARY.
 
>>> BACK TO IT!!! So when I told this "legal eagle" that you have told me basically to FUCK OFF in a very snotty way -- as if you were FRENCH or something (DISCLAIMER: I'm directly descended from Chalemagne and the Carolingian Line, so sorta French mysself), I told him I replied to you that your name, "Lance Horne" sounds like a "pointy penis" and if you have one of interesting SIZE to contact me ASAP, he and his buddy fell on the floor laughing -- he saying he didn't think you had one at all. HA!!!
 
But if you prove to ME otherwise, I will REPAIR YOUR REPUTATION (no charge at all!!!)!!!
 
See latest blog post: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/11/quickly-due-to-being-in-shopping-mall.html (or pasted in after Lance's BLOVIATION)
 
 
Scott


 
On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:32 PM, Lance Thorne <thornelance@gmail.com> wrote:
 

 
Alas you have yet to say any thing of interest or veracity to my ears...you seem to be but a thorn in the side of our little paradise. Your supposed report of drug activities is merely hear say....I believe the majority of our community, at least the many I have had you as a topic of..wish you would just stop spamming us. In the future; since I never requested any communication with you I will automatically put you in my spam box where I feel you belong . By the way your low shots below the belt is not a very refined communication technique; and apparent scrambled brains aren't much fun to observe
 
(unsigned)


 
EMAIL LIST OF CHACALA/CHACALITA ENGLISH-SPEAKERS:



bc@browncannon3.com,  allanh@sonic.net, akerr@earthlink.net, andy@agavelab.com, chacmoolcafe@hotmail.com, barnard.sams@gmail.com, mjrbl@new.rr.com, bert@bert.com, sherri@farwestoutdoor.com, bkb1@roadrunner.com, laurabarr@roadrunner.com, bettbob@hotmail.com, rjtessari@gmail.com, carloslluch@verison.net, barraganlives@hotmail.com, chcourrier@hotmail.com, trinimoya2@hotmail.com, chacalaproperties@hotmail.com, dotjordan@gmail.com, ddouglas@unitedcommunities.com, nobhill@sbcglobal.net, blancamarquez2011@hotmail.com, amendef@hotmail.com, Jessica@jertberg.com, grimmarshall@yahoo.com, gpreston27@yahoo.com, hal_arnest@yahoo.com, Stephanie.arnest@gmail.com, hjkemue@yahoo.com, higear@bresnan.net, jnarrom@gmail.com, santiflores57@hotmail.com, chrmn@aol.com, j4hanna@gmail.com, patkrebs@comcast.net, ksadesigns@platinum.ca, jamesjdj@shaw.ca, hamsandy49@gmail.com, jorge70x7@gmail.com, reservations@majahua.com, joywatson@me.com, jcpadilla@covesa.com.mx, k_lawler@hahoo.com, kshecter@gmail.com, thornelance@gmail.com, markw@schomp.com, abbottm@platinum.ca, mayte376@yahoo.com, mdaly@lakefield.net, rivieranayarit@hotmail.com, nsavagesailor@gmail.com, omcasamagica@gmail.com, ejnewkirk@yahoo.com, paul@goswan.com, pablochacala@gmail.com, pepeboss@hotmail.com, hrgriffin@yahoo.ca, hochwave@comcast.net, brendarikn@yahoo.ca, rosmond@benchmark.com, surfingrealtor@hotmail.com, toddsinmexico@yahoo.ca, jeannehn@comcast.net, susanaescobido@gmail.com, vaughannt@extra.com.nz, wilfschamber@gmail.com


.