Sunday, December 2, 2012

At the End of the Day . . .

 
Sunset on Playa Chacala today . . .





>>> NOTE: I will address the verbal ALICE-IN-WONDERLAND event that occured on the beach today when I was approached by the TERSE (but civil and seriously mis-worded) representative of the GRINGO-FRENCH LEGION (or Leagonaire's Disease, depending), at the VERY BOTTOM of this posting.



>>> OLD-TIMEY FAMILY SCHTUFF . . .



Great list! - Corey
Great list! - Corey

Like · · ·
 
 
scottkenan.blogspot.com


  • Wendy Whitney I love my Grandma!! Just seeing her picture brings tears to my eyes.

  • Scott Kenan Knowing her (although not nearly well enough or often enough), has DEFINITELY blessed my life!!! And I STILL need Judy to copy that CD of Aunt Doris singing the songs my father sang to her in their youth to get Doris to FORGET THEY LIVED IN ABJECT POVERTY, their mother had died, the cotton and tobacco barns burned, Grandpa Joe had taken to drink (and married a semi-prostitute with a young child (Jack) -- Annie was younger than his oldest daughter Melba).
  •  
  •  
  • Aunt Melba-the-eventual Lesbian had to move back 'cause her young husband up and died leaving her THREE YOUNG CHILDREN, and Melba did NOT get along with step-granny Annie AT ALL. Dad and Aunt Doris were watched after often by poor black share-croppers down a dusty lane, who took them in out of compassion and lived in tar-paper shacks "wall-papered with the Sunday Color Funnies".
  •  
  •  
  • I DO understand that this happened RIGHT when the UBER-WEALTHY Kenans all still lived in Wilmington and WERE THE WEALTHIEST PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES (according to the NEW YORK TIMES -- I've even seen the old article), so when my Mom blackmailed my Dad, he was ALREADY resentful of the rich relatives -- and kids probably teasing them for being dirt-poor and shoe-less while the OTHER Kenans riding so high and mighty -- driving RIGHT PASSED THEM at times, I'm sure.
 
 


  • Scott Kenan Dad LOVED to tell the "Bloody Bones" stories that those Old Black Ladies must have told him first. I always associate those stories with my Dad's cousins Fanny Blackwell and Ruby Kenan Marsh who are sisters and BOTH are still alive and live in Burgaw.
  •  
  •  
  • They had a country house (humble but well taken care of) in the 1960s that when we'd visit, Dad took Jane Mike and me up into the attic to tell the stories where certain pin-holes in the tin roof looked red and "bloody".
  •  
  •  
  • It was one also of these sisters who, back then, CLEARLY told my father when we arrived unannounced one time that she only had a minute because she had to go to her Daughters of Confederate Veterans meeting and they were presenting their two annual scholarships that day -- to two "colored girls", which she said RIGHT IN DAD's FACE, followed by, "But YOU turned YANKEE, so YOU wouldn't understand THAT."
  •  
  •  
  • And even THAT was not the end of it, so she continued, "And we gave LAST YEARS scholarships to black girls TOO!!!"
  •  
  •  
  • Well, THAT was one thing that after thinking about it awhile, got ME over being a dang YANKEE. LOL!!!
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> LAWYERS. IN CHICAGO!!!:
 
 
Dear Mssrs. Briefs and Southheimer,
 
 
My time is too valuable to dither right now, but send me any proposal that includes taking Jaime and Saper Law and it's employees off and we can probably work something out. Jaime always told me he didn't CARE about what I wrote about Wells Cargo Bank (or Powder-Transfer Advisers), but I can see it a good idea to REMOVE his immediate employer as well. I CANNOT agree to removing anything about Wells Cargo Bank -- except erroneous matter associating THEIR actions against me with Jaime in any way. I can also see the necessity of removing URLS that contain any of the "deletionables'" names.
 
 
I WILL NOT agree to anything that defines or describes a court's jurisdiction. Laws and Constitutions govern such things and no further mention of them need be made.
 
 
If you have SERIOUS problems with any of that, I suggest you continue on your present course, although I again caution you to QUASH the current action and re-file it, which I WILL co-operate with. If you wish NOT to do that, if you convince me that I was served legally by referencing IL or US Law or Constitution showing me my error, then we can proceed that way as well. Otherwise, I will NOT grace your PECULIAR BEHAVIOR with a further reply.
 
 
Sincerely,
Scott David Kenan
Chacalla, Mexico

 
---------- Forwarded message ----------


 



From: Scott Kenan 
Date: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: Proposed Settlement Agreement/Consent Judgment.
To: Randy Briefs
Cc: Jaime Southheimer


Dear Mr. Briefs,
 
 
I am in receipt of your email with offer of settlement, but have just gotten in from a long day and am too tired now to begin to respond, although I'd like to say that I am empathetic to the plaintiff's predicament and feel there is no reason that we cannot work out an amicable solution. You'll remember that I previously offered to remove ALL material about Jaime because I felt he had suffered enough from my reporting what he said to me -- and also that I am well aware he is NOT a Republican NOR do or did his actions have anything to do with Wells Cargo Bank and certain of their actions toward me that might have been illegal.
 
 
It was only the pressured situation I was in the time of blogging that caused me to make those errors, which I regret. However, Jaime did NOT respond to my offer to do this (which I said I would do if I received legal notice that making those changes would NOT be construed as "tampering with evidence", and any legal actions against me be dropped after I had shown significant progress in the removal.
 
 
I thought I had copied you on this proposal, but perhaps I sent it only to Jaime. I STILL am willing to go forward with that, but am also willing to work out another agreement.
 
 
And my understanding was that there was to be a court hearing Wednesday, Nov. 28. I have heard NOTHING of what happened at that and am confused by this new timetable you mention. Did you in fact RESCIND the action which I was NOT legally served on? You have NOT replied with an answer nor an explanation of your apparent belief that MailBoxes, Etc. having received the papers for me to be served when it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to get them for more than a week due to my trip to the US -- which I DID immediately email you asking the nature of the papers since I assumed that coming from a Law Firm, they were of some importance, but you did NOT respond to my inquiry.
 
 
You never responded, NOR have you given me any reference to Illinois or US Law indicating WHY you consider the facts of what transpired to be a legal serving. Forgive me if you are a registered Democrat, but you are acting like current Republicans!!!
 
 
As I said, it is late. Last night I was up late composing a rather long letter to Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. regarding the necessity of of President Obama FINALLY coming out as gay, being impeached and indicted for the murder of his boyfriend met through Rev. Jeremiah Wright's call-boy service -- if that is indeed a TRUE charge, although it's been all over the Press outside America and gotten NO coverage in the US -- OR top Dems simply SQUEEZING the Presidential balls so hard he acts more like a Democrat.
 
 
As you probably are aware, I have recently made mention in blog that it appears that the same gay private gay bathhouses Jaime used to talk about his membership in are the ones Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama have lifelong membership in -- so they may have done business together or even had sex. And with the DISCLOSURE of this scandal involving the President and your Mayor (to top government officials, if not yet reported in the Press), the growing body of evidence of the President's and Chicago's mayor in these matters will GREATLY affect Chicago politics, so we DEFINITELY need to proceed carefully. 
 
 
I've mentioned my links and personal relationships with various members of the Kennedy and Sinatra Families to you before, and they are detailed in my letter to Mr. Kennedy. Here is a link to a copy of my letter which re-establishes my working directly with the Kennedy Family, rather than just my Kenan relatives and the Sinatras: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/11/email-just-sent-to-robert-f-kennedy-jr.html .
 
 
And as I said, I'm tired tonight and expect I will write something more to you tomorrow.
 
 
All best,
Scott Kenan
 


 
On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Randy Briefs  wrote:


Dear Mr. Kenan:

           
Per our previous correspondence there is a status hearing this Monday before Judge Kirby regarding Southheimer v. Kenan; 2012-L-5377. Before we take the case into the next stage of litigation, however, we would like propose a compromise.


Please find attached a proposed Settlement Agreement and Consent Judgment (the “Agreement”) that we think would prove beneficial to both parties. 


Rather then seeking monetary compensation, this Agreement merely requires you to remove the content at issue and to refrain from posting about or contacting our client moving forward.
In exchange, we would dismiss the lawsuit.
Our goal is not achieve some large monetary judgment against you.  Our goal is, and has always been, to remove defamatory statements made about our client from the Internet. 


Please review the Agreement carefully.  While we genuinely believe that the Agreement is drafted so as to protect both parties interest, we encourage you to consult with an attorney if possible.  


The Agreement must be executed by December 9, 2012.  Absent a prompt good-faith effort on your part to comply, we will be left with no choice but to continue down the road of litigation. 


We look forward to your response as we endeavor to resolve this matter amicably.  If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.


Salaciously,
Randy Briefs                                                

* * *
 
 
>>> REGARDING M. CHRISTIAN COURRIER or COURIERR, depending:





M. Courrier approached me on the beach this afternoon, introduced himself pleasantly enough -- BUT REFUSED TO SHAKE MY HAND!!! He is French and might have been handling something shortly before that was too private to share (without further 'adieu' ).


I took no insult, but was IMMEDIATELY confused by NEARLY all his words about my NOT being allowed to SELL his email address. Although he ABSOLUTELY insisted that "sell" was the right verb, you just have to be intuitive with the French, so NOT wanting to incommode him further, I will not email him again.


He can't read, write, hear, or speak English adequately (nor Spanish -- and he's lived in Mexico FOR YEARS!!!), so why put him in the TOWER OF BABEL as hostage of his own IGNORANCE again???


I WILL email him THIS POST, since I REFUSE to type behind anyone's back.


He spoke VERY CLEAR ENGLISH in his claim that "EVERYONE" in Chacala "does not like you", and "will not speak" because I have NO RIGHT to publish the NEWS of CHACALA on my blog. I guess he was COACHED to have so much BETTER ENGLISH in this part -- but WHAT COUNTRY DOES HE COME FROM (or think he LIVES IN), that does not have any PRESS RIGHTS???


His warning that he and HALF THE PEOPLE I email in Chacala have TOGETHER brought my blogging about THE POST-MENOPAUSAL PROTESTANT WHITE WOMEN/DRUG MAFIA LACKIES to the attention of Local Police, made me wish I'd been a fly on the wall RIGHT AFTER THEY LEFT and the cops split their guts over the FOOLISHNESS of GRINGOS who have more DRUGS than SEX.


Immediately after Frenchy left (looking at his right hand a little funny), a gentleman and his dog sauntered by -- this guy looking like Rangoon Southheimer (no relation to Jaime Southheimer that I'm aware of), or Christian Bale in CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON, but all the OOZE and such ocean-washed CLEAR OFF!!!


He said he was sorry to hear I've been given such a HARD TIME here, but I replied with a laugh that it's been the BEST ADVENTURE I could POSSIBLY have asked for, and I'm quite healthy and have improved my writing as a consequence as well!!! But he seemed to have an exaggerated sense of THE PAIN of the difficulties, however, his dog had pulled him quickly ONWARD before I could assure him that while WRITING MOODS can be DRAMATIC, my PERSONAL MOOD has remained couched in humor.


Scott


 
 
TRUE Republican Values!!!


.

No comments: