Monday, December 3, 2012

Celebrating "POST-MENOPAUSAL WOMEN" (of ALL races)!!!

 
NOT this one, who is an "OLD DRIED-UP SELF-RIGHTEOUS PROTESTANT BITCH" of the WHITE WITCH persuasion -- like some women I'VE CROSSED PATHS WITH (in an official Mexican Inspector's Hearing, no less).
 
 
I'm beginning this posting as an APOLOGY to older women, some of whom took offense from my THOUGHTLESS labeling of those BITCHES as "Post-Menopausal". The error was ALL MINE, and I apologize.
 
Scott
 
 
 
>>> HERE IS A PHOTO OF TWO FABULOUS OLDER LADIES!!!:
 
 
 
 
THESE ladies are DECIDEDLY not PROTESTANTS (accent on the SECOND syllable). They are having too much FUN to PROTEST ANYTHING!!!
 
 
 
>>> I WOULD LIKE TO THANK the lady of about my age who visited me in my apartment here in Chacala, Mexico yesterday, and first drew back -- then laughed -- when I told her of the WHITE GRINGO "POST-MENOPAUSAL" BITCHES in town who are into NARCO-TRAFFICKING (or at least PROTECTING the "OREGONIANS" who are ACTIVELY in it).


As I learned in our conversation, she NOT ONLY is a PROUD retired ARMY OFFICER (USA), but her daughter has run for US Congress TWICE -- and she VERIFIED that pretty much EVERYONE in the US MILITARY knows that the CIA/US MILITARY runs International Narco-Trafficking -- but that they ALSO all know that the BUSH/CHENEY TEAM planned 9/11 with the Saudi Royals and Bin Laden Family.


Beyond THAT, she had lived in MY apartment six or eight years ago, and was THRILLED to see all the improvements both the Villa Family and I have made. Like me, she LOVES dancing, so we might have to go out some night and CUT THE RUG!!!



 



>>> SEVERAL FROM DA FACE (of the CIA):







 
* * *





* * *
 
 
Like · · Promote ·
  • Scott Kenan MY mother was about as TOUGH a character as can be found (and still is at nearly 90) -- BUT IF IT WASN'T FOR MY HAVING TO LEARN TO DEAL WITH WHAT SHE THREW ME, I would NEVER have developed the toughness I've needed for my own challenges from home and elsewhere. My love of her for this TRUMPS all other considerations -- AND I've actually HAD this discussion with my 94-year-old Dad, who GETS IT (more than me, even). Tennessee's mother died at the age of 99 a year before i began working for him, and he regretted I had not been able to meet her, but in his LAST YEARS, he appreciated his FATHER even more than his mother, who had seemed to dominate his life. I HAD the "appreciation" converstaion with my Dad two weeks ago -- the one Tennessee Williams never had with HIS father. Soon -- but not quite yet -- I'll be able to have that talk with Mom. I can't wait!!! I am so BLESSED, I can't hardly stand it sometimes. Scott
 
 
 
 
.
 

No comments: