Thursday, December 6, 2012

Chacala, Mexico is STILL Haunted by WHITE DEVILS!!!


 
 
 
>>> SUPER-BREAKING NEWS!!!: The picture now seen above is of THIS EXACT LADY (???), taken in my landlady's kitchen con permisso of my landlady, but the SUBJECT refused to face the camera for what I accurately described as being FOR THSI BLOG and LEGAL AUTHORITIES!!!
 
 
Need I say more???
 
 
OK, I will: I stuck around to see HOW that guy with the beat up old blue van LOCKED the front-right apartment and HE HAD A KEY, at NO TIME sought out of greeted the landowners who were in their kitchen the whole time he was here -- AND HE LOCKED HIMSELF OUT!!!
 
 
This suggests that IF those 2 - 3 foot (longest dimension) stuffed toys and the small stuffed furniture he ALSO removed, the property owners HAVE NO MORE KNOWLEDGE HOW THESE PEOPLE ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEIR KINDNESS.
 
 
And AGAIN, to be clear, although this is ONE of the most popular ways to transport powder drugs, I DO NOT CLAIM I SAW ANY TODAY (and no "unidentified" white powder either), not since the "Sugar-becomes-Salt" affair that got me into an Inquiry, got "Jolene" over to punch me and threaten my life, and has gotten QUITE A FEW WHITE GRINGOS MAD AS HELL AT ME. LOL!!!
 
 
Scott
 
 
 
 

>>> AND THEN THIS CAME BACK AFTER EMAILING CHACALA RESIDENTS WITH THE PHOTO:


It clearly shows ONE of the receipts I got from emailing the US State Department -- as well as most of the ANGRY but empty replies from a Mr. John James who has a Canadian email address.


I've passed much of this on to Canadian Officials now too.


Scott


 
CLICK image to enlarge.
 
 



>>> THIS JUST IN!!!:


A few minutes ago, I walked to the neighborhood store to buy some cigs. THE SAME DRIED UP OLD GRINGO WHITE BITCH who had not only translated for my landlady a few days BEFORE I had the public Inquiry in ESTADO NAYARIT offices, but ACCOMPANIED my landlady and with ANOTHER similar DRIED UP GRINGO BITCH (who was LESS hard on the eyes), was STICKING HER skinny, snot-picked nose (she has permanetly flaired nostrils from a lifetime of digging), into one of the ground floor apartments -- as if it was her business that someone was moving some childrens' stuffed toys and similar items OUT.


I do NOT mean to imply that she was supervising anything suspicious. The Mexican man who was loading the old van with stuffed items seemed perfectly innocent, although it is ODD that no one has lived in that apartment for at least a week . . .


So I told her I was GLAD to see she had not YET gone to hell, but that I REALLY HAD delived those soil samples. She called me an "asshole", blowing her CHRISTIAN DIGNITY.


That SELF-removed, I let loose: "So don't expect ME to lick YOUR PUSSY like the OTHER American criminals you work with smuggling drugs!!! Besides, I've PROVEN it's not EASY to remove me from my residence or town -- and ALL YOU NARCO-TRAFFICKERS need to GO TO HELL -- or AT LEAST leave Chacala -- and when you get ANYWHERE ELSE, just TRY to be more discreet about it, huh???"


She (acting cool is their only hope to not get arrested at this point), replied calmly, "I wouldn't want YOU to see me naked at all -- let alone lick between the hairs of my PUSSY!!!"


I laughed, and RESOLVED to carry a camera everywhere I go from now on. You would not BELIEVE how ugly DRIED UP WHITE-BITCH PUSSY is, even if it's only a FACE SHOT!!!


Scott


See more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/11/lets-rear-end-some-yankees.html .


>>>ALSO:


According to according to Wiki.Answers (https://www.google.com.mx/search?sourceid=ie9&q=worth+of+kg+meth+and+cocaine&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7TSNO_enUS481&redir_esc=&ei=PObAUJW5A4e_2QW0uoHYBA ), the VALUE at street level of WHAT I EYE-WITNESSED (assuming the 24 bags which were at least TWICE AS WIDE as the 1 kg. bags of REAL SALT I was later shown, are actually only ONE KILO, due to density, I suppose), the VALUE at STREET of 24 kg of white powder (ALL I can claim for certain, although samples went to labs for analysis) is:


Cocaine: $240,000.00 USD minimum


Meth: $1,200,000.00 USD minimum.



NOW you see why SO MANY WHITE GRINGOS (not all), in Chacala are ANGRY with ME!!!



>>> FOR THE RECORD: That woman went into the house of the woman next door here who is quite kindly and teaches English, her husband is the "Harbor Master" of sorts and their daughter-in-law Lena/Elena is still visiting her father, an American, in a distant city in Mexico.


I'm sure Miss ButterPus is making rounds to show what a NICE and PLEASANT person she is to REAL MEXICANS WHO CARE in the hope that that excuses her CRIMES.



GRINGOS: THEY JUST DON'T GET IT!!!



Here is the picture of the car she and her Gringo-ess accomplice apparently drove to the hearing in:


 
 
A word to the wise is SUFFICIENT!!!
 
 

Scott

.

No comments: