Friday, December 21, 2012

Dispatches from HEAVEN ON EARTH!!!

Dragon fruit in Lo-Res!!!
 
 
 


>>> POSTED, HITHER & YON!!!:


This one, posted from here: http://www.wect.com/story/20389175/arrested-officials-release-details-of-rumors-at-ashley-high-student-charged .


With all due respect to the FLAMING IDIoTS who rule Wilmington, NC -- the city where my progenitors landed in the 1730s and later the City the Kenan Family had to abandon due to the RACISM and HATRED of WHITE Protestants and Republicans who KILL, DRUG ADDICT, and even MAIM or nut-house commit, this student knew EXACTLY what Sen. Goolsby, Judge and Sherman Ray Criner and the idiotic Republicans had planned in their TERRORISM of Wilmington.


I'm sure this young man is pleased that  that he prevented this REPUBLICAN PARTY SLAUGHTER and saved an unknown number of lives. He goes uncelebrated and even vilified now.


I had similar problems and I now know that my $100,000,000,00+++ lawsuit against NC Courts will DEFINITELY be against the City of ILM also. Mayor Saffo is IN BED with the Repubican narco-traffickers. 


Pity.


From Frank Sinatra's hangout in Little Italy, NCY. We "TRUE MAFIA" will get Wilmington, BIG!!!

 
* * *



 
Obama is a FAG (homosexual with no self-respect), and ALL the Italian Mafia and friends of the Sinatra Family (who sold my Kenan relatives control of Bank of America), here in Little Italy, NYC, ALL know this and think Michelle is a MAN. I ...disagree: she is BIG BONED and has the teeth of a horse!!! And she is so stupid and such an Anti-Negro like her half-white husband, that she didn't even KNOW he is GAYER THAN SHIT (what isn't, you ask: I can't answer that, but Obama may soon be executed as the BIGGEST TRAITOR ever to be President. He's WORSE than George W. Bush, the puppet, and even Daddy Bush, who planned so much of this HELL with Dick Cheney, my own mother, and the Pope in Rome -- but it took the CIA and Episcopal Church -- not the Catholics -- to work this hard for the Devil..

My point is that of COURSE he scaled back the Inauguration -- he now knows he might have to leave office BEFORE IT, and largely due to ME, my political blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ , and my Kenan, Sinatra, and Kennedy Family coalition for LIBERTY, EDUCATION, and JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!
 

Yep, I'm a-gonna take credit NOT for dong it, but for COORDINATING all the info and connections of that on my blog.
 

 PRAISE JESUS!!!
 

Scott David Kenan
Cyber-General, USA (y Mexico)
The Demon Spawn of Tennessee Williams
The Avenging Angel of St. Jacqueline (Bouvier) Kennedy, Onassis
 
 
Like · · Promote ·
 
 
 
 
 
Dragon Fruit growing!!!
 
 
 
All best to ALL!!!
Scott
 
 
.

No comments: