Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I SWANNY!!! (literally "I swear" and used in ancient American times when to use the world "swear" was thought by Christians to violate God's allowable interjections)

 
Screen capture of the LAST of four times I tried to publish this blog post -- before I re-booted and achieved SUCCESS, the hackers not as FAST as me. HA!!!
 
 
 
 
 
>>> THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVER I have had this type trouble AFTER logging into Blogger/Google with Internet Explorer (Chrome WON'T let me log in AT ALL -- and this for more than a year), which PROVES we have COLLECTIVELY "put a dagger through the BLACK HEART of DARKNESS (aka: "The Devil").


NICE WORK, Y'ALL!!!


* * *


>>> AN EMAIL EXCHANGE:


Scott Kenan 
1:00 PM (11 minutes ago)
to Andrew, cynthia, Jennifer.Harjo, Team, bcc: me, bcc: Scott
Hi Randy-Andy (do people call you that???):
 
With all due respect, you DELIBERATELY (you are a lawyer, TRAINED to pull legal tricks and BY LAW allowed to get away with anything you can -- until you've MET YOUR MATCH. Need I say more???), used "Monday" late last week to make it appear you meant the then-next Monday, which is yesterday, now.
 
This is one of the reasons I'm writing Randy Briefs to be so HOT AND SEXY, and I'm gonna want him to TAKE IT OUT and use it on my posterior -- which the REAL YOU wants to do at least METAPHORICALLY, RIGHT NOW (because I've behaved so LIKE AN ASS).
 
I DO hope it can happen (and Jamie too -- you guys decide who gets "sloppy seconds" on your own).
 
Now just CHILL and know I've CAPTURED BOTH OF YOU as "Prisoners of War" for the winning side. That said, you should be as DIFFICULT as you wish in the meantime. Continue to STAY IN CHARACTER or I will have to RE-WRITE YOU as a DISABLED EUNUCH!!!
 
So exactly WHERE can a find a picture of you on the Internet. REAL PEOPLE always get photographed for charity, sporting, partying, or professional events. Need to know where we can find one of Jamie as well -- the one I have is a little old and might make people think he's 24!!!
 
I'll get back on a more serious note soon.
 
Thanks,
Scott
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Randy Briefs of Briefs, Gumpshun & Gree wrote:
 

 
Scott:

I was in Court last Monday December 3, 2012. Therein, I informed the Judge that we had initiated Settlement Discussions and that I hoped to be able to dismiss the case soon.

Accordingly, the Judge scheduled a follow-up hearing for next Monday December 17, 2012 to discuss whether a Settlement was reached or whether we will need to proceed with the case otherwise. Please find attached that Order. Sorry for any misunderstanding regarding Court dates.

Per my last email, the time to resolve the matter is now. I have attached our Final Settlement for you to sign. I hope you will be pleased to find that:

1) I removed the jurisdictional language that you disagreed with; and

2) As a show of good faith, I added a Randy Briefs Provision:

Defendant Kenan may republish posts removed pursuant to A. so long as Defendant Kenan uses only i) fictional names; and ii) names that bear no obvious association with the Protected Parties.

If you execute this agreement and remove the Protected Party content by the end of this week, then we will happily drop the suit.

I would much rather email you to inquire about the progress of your book than to inform you of your next Court date.

Let's end this case now and let's end it amicably.

Sincerely yours,

Andrew
 
 
* * *



"Velly INtellestink!!!" -- Commander Schultz from old HOGAN'S HEROES TV show. It would JIBE PERFECTLY with what I have written about Obama's IMMANENT RESIGNATION (if he doesn't admit his GAY PAST today).
 

 Scott
 
 
 
 
Clinton Cancels Middle East Trip Because Of Stomach Virus
 
 
(pity)
 
 
www.huffingtonpost.com
WASHINGTON, Dec 10 (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has canceled her trip to Morocco this week for a meeting on the future of Syria's opposition because of a stomach virus, the State Department said on Monday. Deputy Secretary of State Bill Burns will travel to t...

Like · · Promote ·
 
 
scottkenan.blogspot.com



* * *



Scott Kenan shared a link.
4 hours ago
 
 
Where the HELL is the NEWS IN THIS???

 Not ONLY did I learn of this EXACT MOSTLY-PROVEN-BY-THEN theory of the REAL flood caused by the breach of the opening at the Bosporous in the MID-1980s from Rev. J. Kennedy Schultz during Bible class at the Atlanta Church of Religious Science (now effeminized as the Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta -- and ABANDONNED of my of the TRUTHS studied by religious Scientists, but STILL better than MOST!!!), but at least ONE of the main Cable Networks (Discovery, History, etc.), produced and ran OVER AND OVER a program SHOWING EXACTLY HOW THIS HAPPENED and offering TONS of SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE of it in the late 1990s or early oughts.
 

 Suffice it to say that PLENTY of the World was NOT covered in water -- although I'm sure it seemed differnt to the people who were inundated AND HAD NO EASY LONG DISTANCE COMMUNICATIONS to get the WHOLE TRUTH!!!

 That said, the Arc story in the Bible is a BEAUTIFUL allegory -- and I HONOR IT as such!!!

 Scott
 
 



 
 
Please notice the line of crucifixes carrying all the LINES OF POWER. This is a BRILLIANT sub-conscious INDOCTRINATION of Christian mysticism/beliefs -- on par with my mother serving us for 15 years on china with small PASTEL swastikas around the rims.
 
 
BOTH my aunts said they NEVER saw this china pattern in my grandparents' house -- where Mom CLAIMED she "inherited" them from.
 
 
 
HA!!!
 
 
 
 
Scott

.

No comments: