Thursday, December 20, 2012

Jolly Green Giant Lands in Little Italy/Chinatown (and eats Dragonfruit/Cannolis)!!!

 
 
 


>>> BUT FIRST, THE NEWS!!!:


1. I'm in the lobby of the Wyndam Garden in the Bowery, the concierge having allowed me to use their WiFi. I had planned to thank them -- given the REVERSAL of that hotel conglomerate's policy of illegal HARASSMENT of me in both the SUPER 8 Hotel (in conjunction with Wilmington, NC Police and Fort Sills National Bank/WalMart) and later another strain of them there, but the hotel manager got wynd of me being here and has asked me to leave.


I bamboozle-talked him into giving me 20 more minutes, so I must write quickly . . .


2. It is FABULOUS to have a FAST computer and Internet now that the HACKERS seem to have FLED the fight against me. I'm both heartened and disappointed, the BATTLES have been SO MUCH FUN TO WIN!!!


I'll miss them.


3. I had breakfast in La Bella FERRARA, on Mulberry Street -- under a blow up of Frank Sinatra's early mug shot shown above (colorized and gotten from the Internets). this is where Chuck & Hilary & I in the seventies used to take folks we'd gotten stoned and hijacked for trips to Chinatown for dinner and Little Italy for dessert, arriving back in Cape May for sunrise. See our (now their) business here: www.whalestalecapemay.com .


4. I chance met Camille (owner of Mulberry Street Bar), and she offered to knit me a sweater!!! Instead, I visited her bar to check out Frank's pictures there -- at her suggestion. I imagine I'll have a cocktail there later.


5. A man on Mulberry Street suggested I talk to a Massimo, standing across the street in front of HIS restaurant (I forget the name, but a BIG one), saying Massimo is TOP Mafia. A handsome man a couple of decades younger than me, he wasn't sure what to say of my report on Politics -- but he sure RESPECTED ME, and seemed eager to get on the phone to his associates after I left.


6. I sat in front of the "Holy Blood" (or similar), rectory and Catholic Church on Mulberry. Despite the sign that said the church was OPEN, it was NOT. A man came bearing a ring of keys and as he unlocked to go into the rectory, I asked if he was a priest (no), and as I asked him a question, he banged the door closed behind him. LOL!!!


Best detail??? The huge creche in front of the place was supported on a platform atop NYC Police sawhorses -- THEY HAD STOLEN THEM FROM THE COPS. UBER-LOL!!!


7. Whilest changing planes in Atlanta, GA, I asked TONS of black folk about the LATEST rumors they've heard about Barack Obama. MOST OF THEM ANSWERED by naming his being TOTALLY GAY and BLACKMAILED into the Republican/CIA DRUG MAFIA.


I have no idea how much of this is a result of THIS BLOG, but I still felt VICTORIOUS!!!


8. BOTH WalMarts in Wilmington, NC were SHUT DOWN yesterday, briefly, by a BOMB SCARE. HA!!! (see in this blog my dealings with Walmart in Wilmington and elsewhere).



TOO BAD THEY DIDN'T GO OFF!!!





>>> AND NOW FROM FACEBOOK:



PRAISE "JESUS" -- Praise his Holy Name (Yeshua-bar-Joseph, actually)!!!
 

 Scott
 
 
Like · · Promote ·


* * *



Yeah, Newtie-Poo -- at NARCO-TRAFFICKING!!! YOU were into it before Obama got into the Chicago Drug Mafia with Mayor Emanuel, Al Gore, Nancy Pelosi, etc. (mostly with the Republicans and CIA/Episcopal Church.

Scott
 
 

 
* * *



I don't have time to read this CRAP, but homos should NOT marry women. It isn't fair!!! Let this gal find a HETEROSEXUAL man (or a nice Lesbian if she prefers that).
 

 Scott
 
 
Like · · Promote ·




 
 
Kenan Coat



 
 
Kenan cock



Scott!!!


.

No comments: