Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Reporting Back to My "Confessor"!!!

 

Handled with care, Tileston Health Clinic treats thousands. See: http://www.luminanews.com/article.asp?aid=1736&iid=90&sud=42 .






>>> LETTER TO FATHER BOB KUS AND TYPHOON ISAAC:


Dear Father Bob,

I just set up the second check to Tileson Outreach which you and Sister Isaac should receive by Dec. 21. It is only for $11.00, but represents SO MUCH MORE, chiefly, the joy of giving when things are tight. I regret that 10% of three months commissions of my Williams memoir are not more, but the future is so BRIGHT, I'm ecstatic!!!

And now, I am committed to making quarterly payments ON TIME, having today gotten notice how much Amazon will pay me come Dec. 28, I just had to rush out and send along what I can. I'm off to New York City tomorrow, after laughing off the most OUTRAGEOUS bluffs of "the Devil", including a couple of minor beatings, a $50,000.00 Slander and Libel suit against me that has no REAL truth to it and was never legally served me (and which HAD to be dealt with in court yesterday -- the results of which I have NO IDEA of as I'm typing -- and NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD ABOUT as well. If there are practical aspects I must deal with, I will do so appropriately and in a timely manner).

I even was sent PROOF that my former employer, Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. is the one coordinating THOUSANDS of people's efforts to SHUT ME UP with bogus claims and fake charges -- things that only the DRUG-ADDLED could possibly believe -- as well as my BACKER, who turned out in the end to all but admit he is the SAME person, John Uecker, who murdered Tennessee Williams for the CIA/Republican Party -- but MOST shamefully, the very TOP and HEART of the Episcopal Church (in America, only).

Uecker is now wealthy from inheriting the estate of James Purdy, honestly, and can afford much more as well -- but he sure ain't a-gonna send it to me NOW. HA!!!

It doesn't matter. God always provides for me one way or another -- and what I THOUGHT would be the route (selling some Tennessee Williams memorabilia in NYC after first scanning it), is now semi-thwarted as well, as when I went to SCAN things last night, I found my five-month-old printer -- which I'd used the day before to scan and print -- DEAD!!! The hackers had killed it through the Internet, but I can borrow or pay to scan in NYC!!!

God ALWAYS provides both a work-around and a PATH OUT OF DANGER!!!

And I am both humbled and exhilarated to report that my appreciation of what I will call Catholic Culture has been the BEST leading LIGHT in my life. It has TRULY remained steadfast in the Sacred HEART of Jesus and catholic, the part that includes me and others who would be Catholic-defined as part of the "Church Invisible".

Today, I stand on the threshold of a whole new life BRIMMING with possibilities in a POSITIVE MODE, going forward. I have exposed much corruption in Wilmington especially, but in Georgia and the nation -- as well as here in Mexico. No one has paid or enlisted me to do it. I became temporarily CELIBATE in the process (sex leaves you too vulnerable during it and you never know the actual motive of the seducer), I've delayed MOST gratifications, and ALWAYS thought of the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross and the unbearable pain of that death that he bore, nevertheless, when I thought MY petty little inconveniences and pains. SURELY I can stand just a LITTLE difficulty!!!

And I've ALWAYS kept in mind the sacrifices of the Catholic foot-soldiers who lost their lives saving both the lives and "the souls" of the Native Peoples of Latin America, so well depicted in the film THE MISSION. GLADIATOR is ANOTHER such film supporting Integrity -- and I have to tell you that sometimes I feel like the movie THE FIFTH ELEMENT was filmed to let me know what to expect -- as I identify with MORE than one character in it. LOL!!!

Thank God for HOLLYWOOD (and theater, its more real, less "mass", cousin).

My crowning achievement -- if I have a right to say I've had one -- has been BECOMING MY FATHER'S not only BEST FRIEND, but probably the ONLY truly intimate friend he's had since his marriage to my mother. This was something denied to Tennessee Williams because of circumstances, although he came to FAR MORE appreciate his Dad when I knew him than his mother, who was absolutely dominating like my own mother (but MY Mom takes the CAKE. LOL!!!)

And speaking of Mom, she's not doing well right now. And she has not gotten to the point where she can understand that all her RESISTANCE to me and attempted CONTROL of me (and quite a few other things as well), has failed in the End. BUT I GAINED ALL MY SPIRITUAL STRENGTH AND CHARACTER in the mental/spiritual gymnasium of her calculating construction. THEREFORE I GIVE HER TONS OF CREDIT!!! MORE than anyone else -- including those who helped me.

I only pray that she comes to understand this soon and ask you to pray for this or similar as well.

Thank you and Sister Isaac for being two of the BRIGHTEST LIGHTS OF GOD I have ever met. I don't know ANY details of the future, but God has blessed me with a CLEAR VISION of the nature of the future and it is a GREATEST BLESSING ANYONE COULD IMAGINE -- and even FAR MORE THAN THAT!!!

God's Love and Mercy are INFINITE, and it sometimes shorts out my human ability to even PROCESS much of what God allows me to see, and I become a PUDDLE of joy and thanksgiving, completely immobilized for a time -- and then I ACT!!!

I have had to do many things I would have preferred not to do, ONE OF WHICH has been a frequent use of POTTY MOUTH. Tough. I had to fight "devils" on devil territory with devil techniques AND I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE NOT BEEN FUNDAMENTALLY CORRUPTED by these trips "to hell for a heavenly cause". That said, I DO enjoy some of the "naughty" things in life and will continue to do so when they harm no one. I only hope the people I've "scandalized" will one day see the method to my madness.

With CLEAR MEMORY and vision, I often recall the day my seventh grade friend Kevin Holleran (now an attorney in West Chester, PA), actually caught the nuns having cleared the dining hall of Sts. Phillip & James grade school in Exton, PA of tables and chairs, and with old-fashioned habits hiked to the knees, were roller-skating like children and shouting with glee. What a guilty SHOCK to us schoolboys to catch those girls HAVING HONEST FUN at a time that no one should have been around to watch them.

Today (and OFTEN), I think of you and Sister Isaac having JUST AS MUCH FUN in your ministries (Sister Isaac TOTALLY cracked me up one time by making self-deprecating fake-stern NUN THREATS to those in her waiting room and I think the appreciation of that went over EVERYONE ELSE's HEAD but mine. shes a STINKER!!!) -- whether you get to go out and be physical like that or not.

Well, sorry this has been so long -- I didn't have time to make it shorter.

Yours in Christ Consciousness,
Scott
 
 
 
 
Yes, us gay guys DO sometimes have "girl friends".
 
 
 
Scott
 
 
.

No comments: