Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Visitation (in the night)!!!

 
 
 
 


>>> FIRST THINGS FIRST:


1. I am still organizing my thoughts before writing a key representative of the Episcopal Church, USA. I have spent about six hours in meditation and six hours evening-napping since my last blog post. this one is a sort of transitional one as I orient myself In the right level of consciousness to make my points clearly to this intelligent and godly audience.


2. I'd like to thank all those who continue to expand the readership of this blog, which has continued to grow arithmetically (with hints at a soon exponential growth). At the moment (4:16 AM, local MST time), quite a few people from Mongolia -- a country not often making the list of top ten countries a-visitin' -- have read posts in the last hour.



A VERY HARDY "HOWDY" to my Mongolian Visitors!!!



* * *

>>> ONE FACEBOOK COMMENT I POSTED THIS MORNING:



 

This will be interesting: Kucinich, the maverick who was never quite ready for Prime Time vs. Obama, the blackmailed homosexual in bed with the Republican Party-profitting Chicago Drug Mafia -- yet ALSO in possession of the World's Best PR Machine (and ONLY doing good things when FORCED to to protect CIA/Republican Party/Wall Street/Big Bankers' worldwide illegal narco-trafficking: the BIGGEST COMMERCIAL VENTURE in the HISTORY OF HUMANKIND -- aka:




THE HUMAN SLAVERY MACHINE


 
I might start watching Fox -- except that even if I DO get TV service here in a small fishing village of 300 year-round residents in Mexico, the ones available do NOT carry Fox News. LOL!!!

Scott
 
 


Like · · Promote ·
 
 
Scott




 
.

No comments: