Friday, January 4, 2013

AFTER My Alliance with the Film WILMINGTON ON FIRE (see last post)!!!

 
Smokers should be HONEST about smoking. those who are NOT, cannot be trusted in OTHER THINGS, as well!!!
 
 



>>> TWICE-BY-HACKERS-ERASED (from this blog -- as I tried to post it), EMAIL I RECEIVED FROM "THE UNIVERSE" THIS MORNING:


"In all things, Scott, always and forever... just kidding!! You've read that line enough in the past two weeks. ;) 

"For today's all new, never before seen Note... 


"Sometimes one can learn much more about life, love, and happiness, when they're single than when they're in a relationship, when they're looking for work than when they're working, when they're confused than when they're clear, and so on...


"And if they allow themselves to learn what there is to learn, rather than resist, Scott, their life will be transformed, and that which was, will be no longer. 

"So happy for you, 
    The Universe
 
 

"PS: You see, Scott, being where and who you now are, with what you now have and lack, is exactly where you need to be in order for your kingdom to come."


>>> For the RECORD, my Internet connection was cut THREE TIMES while I FORMATTED this email!!! Carlos Slim of Mexico is the WORLD'S LARGEST NARCO-TRAFFICKER and is partnered with the Chicago Drug Mafia run by Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama with Wells Fargo Bank laundering/transferring the money. They do everything to slow me and stop me -- but GOD ITSELF always shows me a "work-around" (and a path out of danger). ALWAYS!!! Scott


* * *


>>> MY COMMENTS MADE whilest signing this petition: http://www.change.org/petitions/epn-calling-for-action-to-free-rodolfo-c%C3%A1zares-kidnapped-in-mexico-freerodolfo?utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=16047&alert_id=JEHDJgIYYB_LMwaOIcDcm


Although I attempted FOUR TIMES to hit the "SIGN" button on this site to sign the change.org petition -- after checking the box to post also to Facebook -- the Carlos "Slim" (Salim) Helu - owned DSL via TelMex Internet connection I have here REFUSED to send, and it not only did NOT post on Facebook, but although Internet Explorer DOES bring up my Facebook Page, Google's CHROME browser repeatedly claims that my Facebook Page is NOT AVAILABLE!!!



This is how closely the Barack Obama/Rahm Emanuel Chicago Drug Mafia (with Sinaloa Cartel in Puerto Vallarta and Wells Fago Bank who transfers drug money for them -- ALL PROFITING THE CIA/REPUBLICAN PARTY/EPISCOPAL CHURCH/NAZI narco-trafficking WORLDWIDE ring. This is NOT news to anyone living outside the United States where the Internet is controlled by the Obama-commanded CIA, DARPA, and Fox News HACKERS.


Here are the comments I TRIED to post with my signature:


I live in Mexico and have published on my blog MUCH info and evidence about the CIA and Republican Party being the BIGGEST force behind narco-trafficking in Mexico -- indeed, I was once kidnapped and held hostage in a crack house in Puerto Vallarta and nearly killed by the CIA's top killer in Puerto Vallarta, Albert Guzman, who they released from Los Angeles Fed. Prison and FORGAVE his three murders there, so he could kill for the CIA and Sinaloa Cartel in Estado Jalisco for former PRI Party Mayor Chava Gonzales Resendiz (who chased me out of town several months ago after I published on my blog photos not only of Chava giving FULL NAZI SALUTE, but entrance to the armed hideout of THIRD biggest Mexican drug lord near Mezcales. See http:scottkenan.blogspot.com .


Thanks -- and TOO BAD President Obama was put in power when L.A. narco-trafficking Mayor Villaraigosa with energy HYPOCRITE Al Gore and ballet-dancer-cum WALL STREET TRADER-cum President's CHIEF OF STAFF -cum Mayor of Chicago Rahm Emanuel made the deal with top bankers and wall street before the 2008 primaries that Obama, with his PERFECT oratorical skills, ability to cry on demand, and COOL under pressure made him the PERFECT Trojan Horse Republican who DID give the Republicans EVERYTHING they wanted behind a big drama smoke screen. Obama is in the Chicago Drug Mafia wit Emanuel and Villaraigosa and the Sinaloa Cartel via financial transactions by Wells Fargo Bank, Chicago. also he is a lifetime member of the TOP private GAY BATH HOUSES in Chicago with Rahm Emanuel -- and was QUITE gay-active, even as a US Senator from Illinois. Stupid FOOL thought we would not catch up to him!!!


Scott


* * *


>>> SOME NEWS:


1. Interesting tidbit for today: "In 1821, the first native-born American saint, Elizabeth Ann Seton, died in Emmitsburg, Md."


This CATHOLIC SAINT shares the surname that Barbara Russell gave her husband, Kenneth SETON Russell, as a MIDDLE NAME, since he did NOT have one from birth. This SHOULD have clued their daughter, Hilary Ann Russell, to her mother's CRIMES TO BE COMMITTED on behalf the Papists and my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, many times confirmed to be America's TOP NAZI and Dick Cheney's boss.


As I earlier detailed in this blog, Ken and Barbie Russell (yes, they HATE being compared to dolls, but it's a FACT!!!), had a very SPECIAL relationship with my own parents, even BEFORE I graduated Denison, which is why Hilary got me (who hardly knew her before graduation week), to move to Cape May with them.


Whether Hilary planted the homing device in the ketch I sailed to Block Island in in spring 1974, and almost lost my life by a phantom freighter almost slicing us in half in a bad storm of Manasquan, NJ -- THE EXACT SAME NIGHT my sister Jane Ann Kenan homing device in the ketch I sailed to Block Island in in spring 1974, and almost lost my life by a phantom freighter almost slicing us in half in a bad storm of Manasquan, NJ -- THE EXACT SAME NIGHT my sister Jane Ann Kenan fell 25 feet and landed on her head and in a five-day coma (her boyfriend Lex was paid to NOT securely latch the pulley to the cable ride between trees near UNC Chapel hill where Jane was a Junior -- my mother's FIRST ATTEMPT to murder both Jane and me ON ONE NIGHT!!! Jane suffering enough brain damage to have her mind NAZI-CONTROLLED after that, Mom did not NEED to murder her, so stopped trying -- but continued to try to have ME murdered, which she would STILL like to do as I type today).


The point being that I don't know if Hilary planted the radio-controlled homing device on the ketch as Chuck Pritchard successfully repaired its motor before we (some late-getting-home Block Island residents I met in Texas Food Market owned by William Earle Johnson, Jr. -- the eventual Philly and Wildwood Crest Irish Mafia person who BANKROLLED (and guaranteed the bank loans) Whale's Tale's www.whalestalecapemay.com beginning -- IN FACT the conception of Whales Tale was ENTIRELY Bill Johnson's idea -- to provice him income to put his son through private schools!!!


Chuck Pritchard being the son of Kay Pritchard (honored elsewhere in this blog -- an orphan adopted and raised by Baptist missionaries who attended Denison University FREE -- due to her Baptist minister father) and Leland Stanford Pritchard (ALSO honored here-in and by his grandson's -- Chuck and Hilary's son Colin's -- film: A SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN). Mr. Pritchard actually grew up in Wilson, NC, a town that during his developmental days was TOTALLY RULED by members of the Kenan Family.


Today, I hold Hilary BLAMELESS, regardless who planted that device (there had to be others who could have done it to). In fact, had it NOT been for Chuck and Hilary, I would NOT have learned HOW TO LOVE -- something that was not and IS NOT understood AT ALL by my immediate family, THE NAZIS.


2. Yesterday, I had a good talk with Pancho Villa (nephew of my landlady who has ALWAYS been nice to me), and Arturo, the owner of Chac Mool Cafe, where Pancho has been BANISHED from working for now by manager "Jade Luz" -- so called for his slavish devotion to his jade amulet, and got a few things straightened out.


Pancho volunteered that the relationship between his family and the "BAD Oregonians" has been COMPLETELY SEVERED, now, and that his family has no problem with me. His uncle confirmed that to me this morning, as well. The car of David and Lyn Wilson which drove out of town PREMATURELY and PACKED WITH ALL THEIR BELONGINGS as I reported two days ago, has NOT returned. I continue to try to get Teri at Benefits Management, Inc., in Wilmington, NC to OK a SMALLER increase in rent to be 4,000 pesos/month, including ALL utilities.


Jade (pronounced HA-day, locally), has now TWICE treated me like ABSOLUTE CRAP, despite my having him over to guzzle my likker (while claiming he never drinks -- he sure can guzzle three double-shot rum and Cokes within an hour!!!), and even gave him some of the 1/4 pound of marijuana I tricked Jolene/Popeye/Joel-of-Oregon and the CIA/Sinaloa Drug Mafia into giving me BEFORE I reported the 48 kilo (at least) white-powder drug transfer I witnessed his people do here in Chacala. For the record, not wanting to violate Mexican Drug Possession Laws, I have given away ALL of that pot some time ago, now.


But Jade told me he had a good French client in Chac Mool whom he promised to sell the pot to for 100 pesos. Later he told me he had in fact sold the man the marijuana. But Jade ALSO has NOT paid me back the 58 pesos for the THIRD jar of crunchy peanut butter I bought for him in Puerto Vallarta nearly a week ago. Why crunchy peanut butter??? Because Jade seems to be a METH addict who has little desire to eat and has become concerned with beefing up his continuing-to-dwindle weight.


Something is wrong here, but J. Arturo Padilla and his English wife Amelia who own Chac Mool Cafe are very bright and loving people -- and Jade's dictatorial ways have benefited the Cafe in a time of MUCH confusion needing to be sorted out. MY concern is that Jade goes overboard -- New Year's Eve, Jade could NOT stop obsessing on some Mexican kids who kept setting off loud firecrackers outside the care -- one rocket even landing on the table where I was eating and set the tablecloth on fire. Jade told me that if he was back in Michocan (sp?) where he last lived and was completely connected to GOONS, those kids would have AT LEAST gotten beaten up.


I understand the sentiments, but that was taking things a bit far. The last two times (over the past three days), I have attempted to talk with Jade about ANYTHING (including the 58 pesos he still owes me), he begins singing songs loudly rather than listen to me, and when I attempted to talk to him while he was washing dishes at Chac Mool, he INSISTED that the "vibrations" from his Jade amulet and from his phone which played loud, tinny music, were FAR STRONGER INFLUENCES on his life than his own thinking.


THIS, folks, is WORSE THAN SAD!!!


3. Mr. Massimo Di Baradini (local cell: (322) 142-9363), proved yesterday to be a TOTAL TURD, and NOTHING that he pretends!!! His restaurant, Adriatico, on Lazaro Cardenas in Buscerias, Estado Nayarit, is in fact beautiful and has a GREAT STAFF, but Massimo has screwed me ONE TOO MANY TIMES, primarily by making FOUR appointments to meet with me there and only ONCE honored HIS end of that deal.


Yesterday, he asked me to meet him so he could introduce me to his visiting brother, at 6:00 PM. He arrived an HOUR late, and then immediately disappeared to change his shirt, but had NOT returned 30 minutes later -- when I EXPLODED and told the staff EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT, before paying for the wine he had promised to GIVE me, but had NOT informed the staff.


While waiting, I overheard an older man and his even older mother passing the restaurant -- two Americans who seemed perfectly normal people -- and the man told his mother that they could NOT ever eat at Adriatico "because the owner, Massimo, is a TOTAL ASS HOLE."


I was amazed to hear this said IN EASY EARSHOT two of Massimo's English-speaking employees, but recalled that EVERYONE who owned a store or restaurant the night a few weeks ago when I walked the nearby Buscerias blocks (while waiting for Massimo one of the times he NEVER showed up after making an appointment to have a "glass of wine" with him), said that Massimo was a TOTAL JERK and everyone who lived in Buscerias hated him. I'm sure that's an exaggeration.


But four of Massimo's family and their friends -- all of whom said they were visiting from Italy, Canada -- and possibly one from the US -- WERE in the bar half the time I waited for Massimo, yesterday. THEY, unlike nearly every other American and other I have talked to, did NOT want to believe the evidence that Barack Obama is gay (or drug-mafia connected), and ONE of them INSISTED Obama is NOT American born because of his LACK OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE, a TOTAL non-starter that even the BIRTHERS have finally given up on!!!


And then as if ORCHESTRATED, those four retired to elsewhere and a man claiming to be the SALES MANAGER of the nearly LOS FLAMINGOS resort and TIMESHARES approached me and INSISTED that even though I am NOT interested in buying (and CAN'T, due to lack of funds), that I meet him for breakfast TODAY and he can get a commission out of it and would HAVE SEX WITH ME (or introduce me to his friend who has sex with guys for NO MONEY). This sales manager is medium height, handsome, and with short-ish half-to-gray hair. He had an alleged trainee with him, and she ALSO spoke perfect English.


While intriguing, it made NO LOGICAL SENSE to try to sell me who could NOT do a deal -- but although that was WELL ESTABLISHED, he continued to INSIST on it, even saying he would pick me up and drop me off back in Chacala, at least a 75 minute drive from Flamingos. He demanded to see my BoA VISA debit card -- because I had to have a CREDIT CARD, and he put his finger over the "debit card" print on the card to show me how he would present it to his co-workers who are meant to be certain the client has a CREDIT CARD.


JUST AT THAT MOMENT, Massimo appeared for the short time last night, and VERIFIED that he had APPROVED Flamingos sales staff WORKING OVER HIS RESTAURANT CLIENTS with sales pitches -- which COMPLETELY SHOCKED ME AND OPENED MY EYES:


A. Flamingos, a HUGE self-contained city, almost, is WELL KNOWN to be -- while legal -- a front for Sinaloa Drug Mafia associated with former Mayor Chava Gonzalez Resendiz (and now Wells Fargo Bank money-laundering services and Rahm Emanuel/Barack Obama Chicago Drug Mafia in service to the Republican Party/CIA/Episcopal Church NAZI -- at my MOTHER's command!!!


Basically, Massimo di Baradini (who mostly serves Costco products RIGHT OUT OF THE BOTTLES instead of FRESH chopped tomatoes and basil for bruschetta, other dishes, etc., so NOT creditably an Italian restaurant runner!!!), is IN the same Chicago/Sinaloa Drug Mafia. i should have known that when he claimed up and down his restaurant some time ago that I was "the most ROYAL PERSON (he) had ever met."


NO ONE with class or breeding CARES about anyone's ancestors -- only what we OURSELVES do is important. And I only bring it up because I am still somewhat STUPEFIED to have the connections I DO have -- having been LIED TO my entire life by my SWASTIKA-LOVING parents and siblings.


And I have MANY other bits of evidence that Mr. di Barardini (MISSPELLED ON HALF HIS BUSINESS CARDS AS "de Barardinis"), is IN FACT part of the drug Mafia -- and HOW does a 78-year-old man have all that MANIC ENERGY THAT NEVER STOPS unless he's doing METH (or similar)???


Last nights RUSE by the "sales manager" of Flamingos (and he had plenty of documentation that he IS a Flamingos employee -- including the logoed shirts he and his trainee wore and fomrs to sign when you agree to see a Time Share), was just the LATEST attempt by my mother's people to MURDER ME -- hence the plan to pick me up AT HOME, rather than me drive in. We would go on a little side trip to some place where I would have been slaughtered.


Pity. It didn't work.



LETS SEE WHAT THE Barack-Obama REPUBLICANS ARE CLAIMING IN CONGRESS TODAY, shall we???


Scott







>>> ADDED AFTER EMAILING ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR with these EXACT WORDS:


"Hi Robert,

ANOTHER blog post ESPECIALLY for Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg, who UNLIKE YOU, was NEVER addicted to heroin -- which APPEARS to be why you have NOT written me back. YOU SUPPORTED BARACK OBAMA over Hillary Clinton because you KNEW you could get ALL THE DRUGS YOU WANTED if Obama was president.
 
Do you deny it???

Please see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/after-my-alliance-with-film-wilmington.html and deeper in my blog for details.

All best and GOOD LUCK, you FAKE SON of Robert F. Kennedy who WAS a GREAT PROSECUTOR!!!

Scott David Kenan (and the Sinatras, my allies)"
 
>>> ADDED AT 1:52 PM, MST: I have been trying for half an hour, but AM NOT ALLOWED to post the screen captures I saved of WHAT I WROTE Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. -- and the OFFICIAL RECEIPT from his secured website that his ORGANIZATION (maybe never him), GOT MY MESSAGE!!!


Since I can't post them, I will attempt to email them to my SMALL LIST of only 500.


Scott-the-Quetzalcoatlist!!!



.
 

No comments: