Thursday, January 24, 2013

And I Thought Today would be for GRATITUDE ONLY -- JUST NOW Facebook AGAIN Forbid Me to Post or Comment (3 days) -- and will PERMANENTLY BAN ME if I do NOT remove ALL CONTENT ABOUT OBAMA'S GAY PAST!!!






>>> ADDED AT 10:39 AM, MST: I just called Randy Briefs, of Briefs, Gumpshun, & Gree(d), LLC, as well as his boss Deleria (or similar, identified by "Mitch Bossanna" of Wilmington, NC as a LITERAL former prostitute -- see bottom third of this posting: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/12/like-hand-for-grave-mitch-bossanna-is.html ), regarding their filing of a NOT-LEGALLY-SERVED Libel Suit # 2012-L-5377 in Honorable John P. Kirby's court.


While the LAST SCHEDULED COURT APPEARANCE was nearly TWO WEEKS AGO, NO ONE has informed me of their action then. I left messages there for BOTH Mr. Briefs and Mrs. "DeLoriana" that they contact me TODAY regarding this matter.


Then I went ahead and called the Clerk of Court and discovered that it has been CONTINUED until March 1 (or similar -- I can't find the scrap of paper I wrote it on). USING LOGIC, this can mean ONLY that they ASSUME I will be incapacitated (KILLED, probably), by then, so they can get a court order IN ABSENTIA to REMOVE THIS ENTIRE BLOG.


So DON'T TELL ME that Barack Obama is not STILL BLACKMAILED by the CIA/Republican Party over his past very ACTIVE gay life in Chicago's exclusive gay bath houses. If Obama had ACTUALLY gotten past that this lawsuit would have been DISMISSED BY THE PLAINTIFFS.


Laughing, the Clerk told me that even though it was never LEGALLY SERVED, these people hiding Jaime Southlander of Wells Cargo Powder Transfer, Chicago who is WELLS FARGO BANK's TOP narco-trafficker. These HOT LITTLE NUTBALLS work with former Mayor Chava Gonzalez Resendiz of Puerto Vallarta and the Sinaloa Cartel -- doing business with the Chicago Drug Mafia headed by Mayor Rahm Emanuel, President Obama, and Mayor Villaraigosa of Los Angeles), can CONTINUE to continue the NOT-LEGALLY-SERVED law suit AD INFINITUM, as THAT is how Illinois Law is set up.


I have NO WAY I can get it dismissed since it is ILLEGALLY registered as a VALID lawsuit -- all I can do is try to get the lawyer's LICENSE REMOVED by the OVERSEEING AUTHORITIES.



I GUESS I'LL GET RIGHT ON THAT THIS AFTERNOON.





>>> ALSO OF NOTE:


1. Yesterday, on my way into Puerto Vallarta on some errands, I passed FIVE HUGE TRACTOR TRAILERS parked between north and south bound lanes of Mex 200 on the Nayarit State side of the Ameca River. I saw them LATE as i was passing, and it was clear to me that there might have been more parked there too, but i had no time to look while driving.


When I arrived at Costco about two hours later, the head Costco "door man" told me that he'd heard on the radio that some kind of BIG BUST was going on in PV -- LOL!!! I told him I had NO IDEA when he pumped ME for info on it.


People here in Mexico do NOT believe me when I tell them I only report what these CRIMINALS ARE TOO STUPID TO HIDE FROM ME (like the 24 two or three kilo bags of white powder my landlady purchased about 6 weeks ago from a Mexican man in a recent model SUV with California plates. They all INSIST I must be a PAID NARC. I'm not.



I AM ONLY A CONCERNED CITIZEN of the USA and spiritually of MEXICO!!!



2. Also, before heading to PV yesterday, I noticed that Robert F. Kennedy, JUNIOR's Facebook Page for his Political Organization had a new post calling for people to nominate journalists for the FIRST (or maybe not FIRST, but low-numbered), ROBERT F. KENNEDY AWARD for exposing CORRUPTION like RFK did for his brother's administration.


I have NO IDEA what possessed me -- and I'm just staying of FACEBOOK completely for the moment so I can't go back and copy then paste my EXACT WORDS, but there were very close to this:


ME!!! see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com !!! That said, considering that I've been working INDIRECTLY with some of the CURRENT top Kennedys and met 20 - 25 (including Jean Kennedy Smith, Pat Kennedy Lawford, and PROBABLY Ethel Skakel Kennedy -- the rest being their children), and that I am COMPLETELY allied with Frank Sinatra's fave niece, Patricia Sinatra and her actor-son Danny -- and THEY sold my Kenan relatives Bank of America (my wealthy relatives now all BEYOND UBER-FLUMMOXED that I've OUTED the TRAITOROUS SINS of their beloved Episcopal Church (USA only -- and NOT the entire Hierarchy, just some VERY MAJOR ONES), giving ME an award would be sort of an act of NEPOTISM -- so they probably should not consider this blog, which they ALL read).


Additionally, I stated that KENANS are NOT interested in FAME or FORTUNE, primarily, although Kenans have created some of the LARGEST amassings of wealth in the history of the world. KENANs, actually, are addicted to EFFECTIVENESS.




WE BE JAMMIN'!!! !!! !!!




>>> THAT OTHER STUFF:



Scott Kenan shared a link.
35 minutes ago

Like ·  · Promote · 


 
* * *


>>> THIS JUST IN FROM JAMES LESTER A MORMON WHO ACTED AGAINST ME ON ORDERS OF HIS MORMON BISHOP AS REPORTED PREVIOUSLY IN THIS BLOG: James Lester  , of Wilmington, NC -- they guy whose email I replied to and copied ALL 1,500 last night (sorry readers of the blog only won't see our earlier back and forth):


Dear Scott,
  Wow you are really mental in your old age, For the fact that you even think what you say about me or my ex wife bothers me. I have never nor will I ever be interested in any fag such as yourself I have better class than to even look at trash such as yourself. I am glad excuse me thankful that I do not have to deal with such worthless scum as you anymore. The fact that Your family is rich only proves that you sir are trash to have to use someone for a place to live how truely sad is that? As for me I would rather be homeless than lower myself to what you do such as having sex with trash like a worthless spic. I will let you know that I delete and block every email you send for all I want is for you to know the TRASH you are.
James R. Lester
 
 
* * *
 
 
 
 
.

No comments: