Monday, January 14, 2013

BOREDOM: The MoFo Leading to INVENTION!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> NOW THAT BEATRIZ VILLA AND ASSOCIATES ARE TOTALLY TRAPPED:
 
 
1. I got bored.
 
 
2. I don't care for boredom in myself or others.
 
 
3. On Tuesday, January 15, 2013, I will COMMENCE making PHONE CALLS to what I hope are FORMER adversaries -- starting at the TOP!!!: Bishops, Arch-Bishops, CEOs of companies, people who approve contracts with Pentagon Publishing, Inc. of Snellville, GA, Senators, Congresspersonages, etc. I will not announce in advance which ones or how many I will call each day -- being careful to speak to HUMANS, so they can give a proper message to those I can't reach.
 
 
4. This evening, I left voicemail messages for Patrick Stansbury, CEO and nominal owner of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. (2), plus one each for his sales employees Gerry Flynn, Joel Miller, and Mike Massicott, making sure that Patrick knew whom I called. This effort is NOT to get Patrick to pay me the rest of the money he owes me. It is an attempt to show appreciation for the GREAT STORY I got, and to see what common ground we can establish.
 
 
The three sales employees (and Massicott actually runs the company and profits from it the most), I just hope to re-establish contact with and have some good laughs. I even left message for Massicott that I am dropping my understandable LUST for his BITCHIN', HIRSUTE BOD!!! -- because i like his wife Caroline and probably his kids.
 
 
5. I also plan to figure out how to post one of those White House petitions, and if possible post one calling for Obama to explain his lifetime membership in gay bath houses in Chicago, as well as his connection to Rahm Emanuel, Mayor Villaraigosa of Los Angeles, and the Chicago Drug Mafia that does so much business via Wells Fargo Bank with the Sinaloa Drug Cartel here in the Puerto Vallarta area.
 
 
6. I'll sleep on it to clarify all these things before acting.
 
 
 

No comments: