Sunday, January 13, 2013

Celebrating the 73rd Birthday of Edmund White (on the 3rd anniversary of Alyson Books CANCELLING publication of my Tennessee Williams memoir)!!!

 
 
 
 



>>> I just emailed this blog post to my list PLUS the following US State Department officials BECAUSE OF THE INFO ON NARCO-TRAFFICKING (Item #2 below):
Sinead O'Day consularagentpvr@prodigy.net.mx, consularagentpvr@prodigy.net.mx
 acsmexicocity@state.gov,
 visasgdl@state.gov,
 acsgdl@state.gov
 
Although I ALWAYS get receipts from ALL of these addresses, TODAY, I did NOT GET A SINGLE ONE!!!
 
 
Scott
 
 
 
>>> POSTED REGARDING ED WHITE:
 


Happy Birthday, Edmund White!
 
Happy Birthday, Edmund White!
Like · · · about an hour ago ·

  • 7 people like this.

  • Scott Kenan Thanks for the reminder that it is Ed's birthday!!!
  •  
  •  
  • I got to know him at a book signing in Decatur, GA in 2009, and Edmund White is one of my TOP heroes on MANY levels. I had hoped that he could write a forward to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams (that John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER gave a rave -- and so did the top Williams scholars, but the rush of Politics then got in the way.
  •  
  •  
  • But a couple of years ago, I was able to do Edmund a favor when CNN (Fox News Lite), published a MOST PROMINENT piece on him and TWISTED Ed's words to claim that Ronald Reagan and C. Everette Koop were GAY PEOPLE's BEST FIENDS!!!
  •  
  •  
  • I FORCED CNN to remove the story from top center on their main page online. And for the record, just like THE ADVOCATE was Harvey Milk's WORST ENEMY, it was HERE! Media/Alyson Books who contracted to publish my memoir, NEVER paid me a cent of the overdue MICRO-advance, FAILED to even OPEN the envelopes containing photos to be included in my book -- returning them STILLED SEALED even though it was A MONTH after galleys were to have been completed.
  •  
  •  
  • They TANKED their whole spring 2010 list of 30 books just to KILL mine, gave me back my rights in an email, and then HERE! Media's TOP lawyer called me to say they would INSURE that my book was NEVER published by anyone else (I knew too much about the Republican Party's involvement in narco-trafficking, due to my mother's being involved at a very high level), but I FOUGHT BACK through having ALL my wealth stolen, being homeless in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and later Wilmington, NC, JAILED six times on eight false charges, NUT-HOUSE COMMITTED twice on lies, four poisonings, and many other attempts on my life. But I DID finally get published on Amazon electronic and am working on an expanded version of the memoir to release soon both electronic and in print).
  •  
  •  
  • Additionally, I will publish my political blog's content in some form of small series of books about the TRUE back-story to American Politics.
  •  
  •  
  • My top allies today are the Kennedy and Sinatra Families, and it is a help that my distant Kenan relatives are arguably the wealthiest family in America (although they travel almost TOTALLY under the radar as they are now the world's largest private support of University Education for 100 years).
  •  
  •  
  • Here is what I did with CNN. Click the header to get to current postings. Google my name in quotes with any name or subject to see if I've written anything in the 1,400 blog posts I've published on these subjects the last 4.5 years.
  •  
  •  
  • I cannot find that exact post where I took CNN to task, but here is one of the ones I wrote about Edmund: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/05/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html
  •  
  •  

  •  
 
 
scottkenan.blogspot.com

 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> OF OTHER INTEREST THIS MORNING:
 

IN THE MATTER OF MY RENTAL AGREEMENT IN CHACALA:


I just spoke with landlady MIZ Villa of Villa Loco Upstairs, Chacala, Mexico, and while she seems EAGER to accept my offer to pay 33.33% higher rent year-round, she INSISTED that I also pay her electricity bill which she showed me to be 6, 000 pesos ($474.38 USD) which is for the ENTIRE BUILDING, which includes FOUR rental units as well as her family's quarters.


We will wait and get a good interpreter, although her OBSTINATE INSISTENCE that I pay this seems to me to be PROOF that she is still working with Joel of Oregon (the licenced Oregon marijuana grower and "firefighter" who had set up the Villa Family in their business of transporting quantities of WHITE POWDER for little money, whom I have also called "Jolene" and "Popeye" in this blog). I EYE-WITNESSED the transfer of 24 at least TWO-KILO bags of it several weeks ago -- as well as MIZ's handing the man who delivered the bags MONEY!!!, and was CALLED TO NAYARIT STATE COURT for publishing this FACT in this blog.


Astute MEMORY HOUNDS will recall that MIZ FIRST claimed the bags contained "Dulce", which means "sweets" and implies sugar, but LATER changed her claim to "SALT" when the deliverer showed up to show me bags clearly labeled "SAL" (salt), which were the same HEIGHT as the unmarked white bags I witnessed, but only 1/3 to 1/2 as WIDE as the bags I saw.


I DARE SAY Mexican authorities will be more on MY SIDE if I must call them in to settle this rental matter. I am VOLUNTARILY raising how much I will pay in rent BEYOND what covers my usage -- and Ms. Villa told me that the original agreed to rent of 3,000 pesos in months WITHOUT  air conditioning and a surcharge of 500 pesos in months WITH a/c was all I needed to pay when she agreed to rent this apartment to me for a year, but REFUSED to give me a lease, as I had asked for one.


Because the wife of the Harbor Master, next door, told me it cost her about $100.00 USD to a/c one large room of her house -- with MANY MORE PEOPLE COMING AND GOING -- it seems MORE THAN FAIR that my voluntary increase in rent to 4,000 pesos year-round which would INCLUDE the a/c in my small enclosed space. Additionally, I STILL get NO THANKS for the gifts I have given the Villa family, which include a poinsettia, a wheeled, covered trash can, a $289.00 USD iPod touch for her nephew Pancho (who could use that things capabilities to help in his LAW STUDIES), an extra 500 pesos the last TWO MONTHS when I am NOT using a/c.


Stay TUNED!!!


* * *

 
Scott Kenan recommends an article on CNN.
 
Although I have spent TOO MUCH TIME around Evangelicals who use the Bible as an excuse to justify their racism, it is so heartening to know that actual God-believing Evangelicals understand the TRUTH of Jesus's TEACHING and are working in practical ways to affect important issues facing our society today.


We ALL must grow up sometime and leave our petty, childish squabbles behind and I SALUTE these people most heartily!!!


Scott
 
* * *






While I agree with this decision not to use a legal and Constitutional trick to bypass the fight (we DO have to face reality and it's best to face it head on and deal with it squarely -- and using a trick would only give the scum new materi...al to RAISE THE RABID CROWD), President Obama has ONCE AGAIN set himself up in the position to win the FACE of the battle (there is no other choice than that we pay our bills -- there simply isn't), he is ALSO perfectly positioned to have the CIA/Republican/Fox News-dominated Press kick up another giatn DUST STORM behind which he can YET AGAIN give Wall Street, BIG BANKS, and the UBER-rich FAR MORE of what they want than We-the-People will get.


The much ballyhooed "Fiscal Cliff" negotiations ended with John Boehner bragging to the Press that Obama had PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED 99% (in my blog, I misquoated Boehner several places as saying 95% -- it was actually NINETY-NINE PERCENT), of the Beorge Bush Tax Cuts -- with the RICH actually benefitting MOST.


Let's see what happens THIS time -- and I hope that it is not just HuffPost that tells the TRUTH, for once!!!


Scott
 
 



* * *
 
 
 
 
.
 
.
 

No comments: