Monday, January 7, 2013

Cleaning UP!!! (???) !!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> NOW THAT THE "NAZIS" HAVE BEEN DECISIVELY BEATEN IN THE MIND OF GOD:
 
 
1. The remaining God-Haters (like MANY descendants of my Aunt Doris (Kenan) Russ of the Wilmington, NC area who EMBRACE the RACIST (if not the homophobic), aspects of their Southern Baptist Religion: Judith Whitney and Wendy Whitney: I mean YOU and others of your near kin who are or are not my Facebook friends. I do NOT mean Judy's sister Janice (Russ) Ludwig nor do I mean her offspring. 
 
 
I do NOT mean those who accept Jesus Christ as their Savior -- as long as these same people live by the rules that Jesus laid down -- EXCEPT his proscription against re-marrying while a divorced former spouse is still alive. Even the CHRISTIANS recognize this was Jesus's HUMAN ERROR, and pay NO ATTENTION to it.
 
 
Of course I do not PROMOTE divorce any more than I promote EARLY abortion (only) -- but in some cases these are the best options. And a person who has gone through a period of SINCERE contemplation of how THEY erred in the marriage -- or maybe the two just grew apart from a GOOD place -- SHOULD, after HEALING what cased that error, find another Life Partner who will hopefully be a KEEPER FOR LIFE!!!
 
 
2. I have received an inquiry from an advertising company (Kayla Waldron of http://www.pteamonline.com/ and  http://www.freelanced.com/kaylawaldron ), that appears to be HONEST and VALID to place advertising on this blog. I am considering a few philosophical things before I respond. Having spent 18 years of my life in the Advertising Business and being a BIG FAN of it, I expect we will find a way to go forward. That said, I must have a few rules to protect my and this blog's Integrity -- the ONLY thing I possess that is worth DYING for!!!
 
 
I will shortly answer Kayla's email in a way that considers and lays out some proposed rules that I hope she can agree to and begin a VERY profitable win-win relationship. Ten percent of ALL I earn (does NOT count my Disability Benefits), will continue going to worthwhile charities. Kayla went to http://www.georgefox.edu/ , which appears to be a "Christian" University actually embracing the TEACHINGS of Jesus of Nazareth.
 
 
I be TOTALLY COOL with REAL Christians!!!
 
 
This all should be easy to work out.
 
 
3. I have made an "Executive Decision" that I must RESCIND all previous offers and even "promises" to support ANY OTHER RELIGIOUS ENTITIES other than Catholic Charities. I have had TOO much AGGRESSIVE flack from ministers at First Baptist Church, Wilmington, my first cousin Judith Whitney, and her daughter Wendy Whitney to have any faith that the Southern Baptist Church is anything but a smoke-screen for the "Devil" to hide behind.
 
 
Not so the American Baptist Convention, which I believe is the group my alma mater, Denison University is loosely associated with. I will ALSO give support (money and otherwise) to Denison University!!! (And a reference from Tennessee Williams to Columbia University.)
 
 
4. I will work PRIMARILY through political activism to repay all the FINE BLACK FOLK in Wilmington, NC who were UNFAILINGLY kind and generous to me when I was homeless there and suffered INNUMERABLE assaults to my Constitutional Rights.
 
 
5. I will spend MOST of my profits from various activities in investments in Mexico and on behalf the GREATER WELFARE of the Mexican People, who are ALWAYS so kind to me. The CIA/Republican Party/Episcopal Church/Obama-Emanuel-Wells Fargo Chicago Drug Mafia-connected CRIMINALS (Mexican and non-Mexican who live in Mexico), will be taken care of by Mexican Justice, which as a non-citizen, I have little influence over -- BUT SALUTE!!!
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> A FEW THINGS FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE:
 
 

Mayor Rahm Emanuel and President Barack Obama -- both LIFETIME members in the most exclusive GAY CHICAGO BATHHOUSES, and Obama a TOP CLIENT of Rev. Jeremiah Wright's CALL-BOY service only for married black professionals with children -- set... the TONE of LAWLESSNESS in Chicago with the help of Wells Fargo Bank that handles the financial transactions of the Emanuel/Obama Chicago Drug Mafia which partners PRIMARILY with the Sinaloa Cartel in Puerto Vallarta near where I live. See my blog for more info: http://acottkenan.blogspot.com/ .


Thanks,
Scott
 
 


Like · · Promote ·
 
 
* * *
 
So WHERE will Apple Computer and other CORRUPT companies get their slave labor NOW??? -- the US???


Scott
 
 

Like · · Promote ·
 
 
* * *
 

Please remember that Countrywide was bought by BoA by BoA's CORRUPT head executive AFTER Countrywide had ALREADY MADE NEARLY ALL those bad loans. The point of the CORRUPT head of BoA was to BRING DOWN the Bank (which my personal friend Patricia Sinatra had decided with Frank's other heirs to sell my distant Kenan relatives about 10 years ago).


But BoA wised up in time, FIRED that Chief Executive, and began REFORMING ITSELF from head to toe -- the ONLY US GIANT BANK to begin reforming BEFORE the US Government BEGAN to force banks to clean up. As a result, Warren Buffett invested BILLIONS in BoA stock about 15 months ago (27 months ago???).


I'm sure he is HAPPY he did!!!


Scott David Kenan
 
 


1Like · · Promote ·
 
 
* * *
 
 
MANY of my GOD-HATING Republican relatives receive Government Benefits -- which they hope to restrict so that only WHITE PEOPLE get them.
 
 

 Pc from We are NOT done
 
 
 

Like · · Promote ·
 
 
 
Scott
 
Cyber-General, USA y Mexico (self-appointed)
The DEMON SPAWN of Tennessee Williams
The AVENGING ANGEL of Jacqueline (Bouvier) Kennedy, Onassis AND Elizabeth Taylor -- a JEWESS so hot she BURNT THE SCREEN playing Cleopatra!!!
 
"Mahalalel"
 
 
.

No comments: