Thursday, January 31, 2013

Criminal CLARITY!!! (college roommate clarity -- a SEPARATE thing -- LOL!!!)

 
Salavdor Fuentes and Luis Melgosa -- both CIA agents -- seen 13 days ago at the Saturday
Gringo Market
in Old Town Puerto Vallarta.
 
 
(Now that the CIA has allowed me to post my photos on blogger again!!!)
 
 
 
 
 
>>> SOME CLARITY of recent confusion:


1. Sal on left is the much-hated-by-other-exhibitors who previously ran Deli Baguette in Conchas Chinas (just south of Puerto Vallarta) while hosting meeting of CIA narco-traffickers in a space BEHIND the deli (I saw the paper notes on his Deli Baguette telling members of "PV Geeks" to come inside for the meeting). Also, inexplicably, SEVERAL parking spaces in front of Deli Baguette were painted and cordoned off so that angry REAL Mexicans could not as easily ATTACKED them.


This is almost directly across Mex 200 from the residence of former US Special Ops Agent Benjamin Shields and his wife Adrianna WHO TOOK DETAILED INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO FUCK ME FROM MY OWN MOTHER IN LONG CONVERSATIONS OVER THE PHONE IN 2010!!! See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/10/some-parties-past-and-less-past.html 1/2 way down.


In 2012, summer, before Chava Gonzalez Resendiz's GOONS chased me OUT of Puerto Vallarta, Mel worked on my computers -- adding spyware, but fixing them as well. At that time, "TORO" of the crack house at 1690 Calle Costa Rico entered Mel's office (now abandonned and for rent -- a couple of doors up from the Gringo Market), to do business with Luis Melgoza, his boss in the CIA. See for more: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010/11/el-presidente-mayor-of-puerto-vallarta.html .


Luis, knowing that Benjamin Shields had been TOTALLY COMPROMISED and was already "out of CIA business", volunteered to me that everyone knew Ben was CIA narco-trafficker and the PV Police substationi next to his property was ALSO DRUG MAFIA. And he even said that everyone knew Ben and Adrianna's fake charity to feed homeless was for drug distribution.


While I was all but held captive -- Ben having taken my car keys and told me I MUST work for him selling powder drugs on the streets of PV -- I visited Ben's "new business", a restaurant he and Adrianna were setting up upstairs two door south of the McDonalds on the Malecon. See how Micky-D's transports drugs and sells them at counters and drive-in windows AT LEAST in Wilmington, NC: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/mcdonalds-restaurant-in-wilmington.html .


Also, Sal Fuentes played the son of my third cousin, female, who claimed to have brought 60 Minutes to interview me (at Deli Baguette in 2010), and this woman debriefd me for 45 minutes, told me 60 Minutes would run 2 or 3 segments on my story -- BUT IT ALL WAS FAKE!!! They were NOT related to me or sent by Thomas S. Kenan III (whom 60 MINUTES HAD done a piece on in 1989 about the death of Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler, Bingham's MURDER (unproven).


They were CIA Drug Mafia getting the goods on ME -- and I was HOOD-WINKED for two years!!!


Please know too that TODAY, I see that Luis is NO LONGER given credit in GAY PV magazine www.gaypv.com, but that Tim Wilson (who used to have sex with Fernando Merino, the FAKE-Mexican named ONLY SON of Colombia's TOP cocaine exporter, is STILL a top CIA infiltrator of GAY PUERTO VALLARTA.


More on Fernando Merino: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html .


My realization that I had been HAD by Salvador Fuentes and the CIA: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/scott-kenan-admits-his-insanity.html



And just like it was THE ADVOCATE who was Harvey Milk's BIGGEST NAZI FOE, it was HERE! Media (who in 2010 owned Alyson Books whose publisher Don Weise contracted my Tennessee Williams memoir for publication then SUNK it and SCREWED ME ROYAL. Don Weise is now here: http://www.magnusbooks.com/ .



My litereary agent, Cynthia "Cindy" Zigmund is actually part of the Chicago Drug Mafia and was searated from the agency she worked for when she repped me in a secretly held but VERY UGLY fight. She now does her illegal business fleecing authors here: http://www.secondcitypublishing.com/ .



And MORE on Luis Melgoza!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/luis-melgoza-pri-party-threatens-me.html .


* * *


In the most recent posting, my cousin Janice's daughter Lena escaped to a foreign country where she live happily with her foreign husband. The Ku Klux Klan/Biker-gang connected woman is someone I am NOT related to who lives in Wilmington, NC.


Also in the last post I should have mentioned that Graham Harlee Kenan's younger sister Marilyn (only sibling) is short like her parents and fled to Vancouver, Canada in early adulthood where she still lives happily as far as I know.

 
* * *

I promised my Senior Year college roommate at Denison University (whom I have had no contact with since his marriage to Debbie, which I attended a couple of years after graduation in DC (her Dad was President of the National Institute of Health or similar back then).

Because of time restraints I will paste it in verbatim, possibly lightly edited:



Hello Scott. 
 
 
What a nice surprise.  I've just spent a few minutes reading some of the blogs you emailed me and of course they obviously require "a little back story" to avoid confusion.  I'll look at them more closely later.
 
 
 
I DID see you contacted me via Facebook...which I never use.....which I also suspect was obvious to you.  My daughter, (redacted), set me up 3 years ago; she put the pictures on.  I don't have the habit of communicating that way so don't know my way around it.  Did you get a Posting from me?
 
 
 
I should correct your recollection about us being apartment mates.  I was elected to be Head Resident in the same fashion you were i.e. I was elected by the Independent Men.  The fraternity men did not vote...there was no effort by Denison to have a rep of the fraternities in the dorm.  Secondarily I was elected as President of the IFC by the fraternity men so I was a bit of a hybrid. 
 
 
FYI I received an award at graduation from Crocker for "harmony" or some such thing since I was a rep of frat boys AND Indie men at the same time (and I eliminated RUSH.).  But that was a long time ago.
 
 
 
You are kind to say that you viewed (view) me as a friend with integrity.  I thought the same of you (actually, I smoked too much pot senior year and was lax in some of my duties -- Scott), and Debbie and I have thought of you often over these many years. 
 
 
Darlene, in my office, told me just now that you phoned....probably on Tuesday?  I was off (redacted) on Tuesday and she was off yesterday so I just heard.  It was kind of you to ask  whether Debbie and I were still together...she thought that was funny by the way.  We are doing great.  Both (daughter) and son,(redacted), are married and living in San Francisco.  (Daughter) is expecting and our first grandchild (girl) is due February 5 so we are excited..
 
 
I heard rumors that you got married and moved to Mass. after graduation....is that even close? (NO, LOL!!!)  Doesn't sound like it.  I also heard that you were touring Eastern Europe with your art. (Also totally false)  Fill me in.
 
 
 
We haven't been back to Denison but one time since graduation though we did drive through the campus one time when  school was out. 
 
 
 
Gotta run.  So glad to hear from you....though it is all very mysterious.
 
 
 
More later,
Steve


 
 
Rock Sushi -- the restaurant in Colima, Colima, Mexico where I met George W. Bush's TOP DRUG MONEY LAUNDERER (by his admission), Martin Lamb of the private island with jet-port off the coast of Panama. Mr/ Lamb mistakenly thought I had "Kenan money" to invest with him and got TOO LOOSE-TONGUED as he SALIVATED -- LOL!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Scott D. Kenan, Cyber-General USA y Mexico (self-appointed!!!)


.

No comments: