Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day Two: TELEPHONE TERROR (now, more relaxed)!!!

 
THE UNIVERSE in 4-D (includes Time)
 
 
 



>>> BEGINNING WITH A FEW NOTES:

1.
The Universe theuniverse@tut.com via tut.ccsend.com 
1:20 AM (10 hours ago)
to me
 
 

It was perhaps one of your greatest acts of love, Scott. Choosing to be alive at a time when so many live so deeply in the dark. 

And already things are looking brighter. 

All bow, 
    The Universe



PS: Your finest hour, Scott. Mine, too.







* * *


2. Taylor Kenan
 
 
My niece Taylor Kenan's PRIMARY Facebook picture, today.
 
 
My niece, Taylor Ann Kenan (now a Freshman at Penn State University -- although her first choice was UNC Chapel Hill but she did not qualify under HIGH out-ot-state rules), has gone TOTAL LESBIAN!!!
 
 
I guess she's following in her brothers' footsteps like so MANY Kenans -- WE'RE GAY AS GEESE!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Taylor Kenan also likes to horrify her NAZI Grandparents, like when she accepted a black date to her high school prom. This picture in taken in my brother's front yard -- not a bad neighborhood, huh -- and quite a CONTRAST with the one I live in in Mexico. HA!!!
 
 
 
My brother Michael William Kenan being FULL NAZI gets better perks from Mom than I do. Maxwell Andrew Kenan in now QUESTIONABLY EMPLOYED -- see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/congratulations-to-nephew-maxwell.html

 
 
3. CIA/Blogger/Google ASSHOLES having destroyed my formatting here, I will continue in my next post!!!
 
 
Scott

.

No comments: