Monday, January 21, 2013

Email to Tom Meyer, photographer -- ATLANTA!!!

Tom Meyer
 
Tom Meyer, noted Atlanta photographer https://www.facebook.com/tom.meyer.96?ref=ts&fref=ts




Hi Tom,


By having me kicked off Facebook (10 minutes after you claimed you would have me kicked off -- I am now blocked for 24 hours), for language and posting a link to my blog that I have posted dozens of times on FB before with no problem, you just proved you are working with the CIA/Republicans who work with the corrupted Dems Obama and Emanuel who run the Chicago Drug Mafia through Wells Fargo Bank and the Sinaloa here in the Puerto Valarta area.


MANY Facebook people are in the drug trafficking and pretend to be Liberals. I have already presented evidence against many, including Gingrich, Cheney, former GA Cong. John Linder, especially. I got John Linder to stop running for office.

 
HA!!!


But it takes time to put the Fed Charges together and bust them all together -- which is our goal.


Unfortunately Mr. Obama is part of it, although it is otherwise MOSTLY Republicans. We are seeking a deal that Obama does not have to be impeached or run out in a BIG GAY SCANDAL, but act like a REAL DEMOCRAT for a change -- the alternatives are so gut-wrenching for the country.


So that the Law Enforcement record of your actions today are fully explained, would you send an explanation for your actions that will get attached, please??? Use my gmail email found on this blog.


Without it, we'll assume you are actively supporting the CIA/narco-trafficking.


Thanks,
Scott



Obama Inauguration Tuskegee Airmen
 
I swear I've never cried so much -- including right now -- as when I saw this image. I know we have Obama back now. The worst "Devil" could not let this man down.
 
 
 
Not now.
 
 
 
Scott
 
.

No comments: