Wednesday, January 16, 2013

FINALLY!!!: I Made Contact with the RIGHT LEGAL CONTACT (in the Episcopal Church, USA!!!)

episcopal-church-welcomes-everybody
 
First image that came up when I googled "Episcopal Church images" .
 
 
I can't read that bottom line completely either, but I think this might be someone's (like my former self's) idea of a JOKE.
 
 
 
 
 
>>> ADDED at 2:29 PM MST: Having gotten notice that Sewanee's in-house Chief Council, Donna Pierce (who has threatened me with MANY Libel lawsuits over the last three years -- but never filed them since I tell the TRUTH!!!), is out of the office and inquirers should call the Executive Offices at Sewanee in her absence, I DID JUST THAT.
 
 
The woman I spoke with at considerable length to warn them I am going OVER THEIR HEADS within the Episcopal Church USA, and will find a way to HONOR the GOD-LOVING SERVICE of the Church -- but ROOT OUT the GREEDY, TRAITOROUS DEVILS before the WHOLE CHURCH EXPLODES IN SCANDAL -- treated me with UTTER RESPECT (she might know some of the truth, since she works there).
 
 
I thanked her and we said a prayer.
 
 
It might take up to 24 hours to compose this missive -- i want to be certain I am FAIR and inclusive of enough information for them to consider my words fully, and do any research they might need to do before we proceed toward a resolution -- which I expect will be amicable.
 
 
This is NOT about money. I always have enough and I own EXTREMELY VALUABLE intellectual property now that is so specific to ME, NO ONE can steal it!!!
 
 
Scott
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> CONTINUING THE NEWS FROM THE LAST POST . . . :
 
 
1. This morning, LONG after dawn, the Villa Family removed the heavy chain and padlock from their front door at Villa Beatriz here in Chacala, Mexico. CLEARLY they were petrified with FEAR to have taken such an unprecedented security measure.


It is not violence from ME that they fear -- it is REPRISALS by the CIA/Sinaloa Cartel NARCO-TRAFFICKERS who formerly enslaved them as MULES hauling loads of WHITE POWDER long distances for minimal compensation -- just so the OREGON GRINGO CIA operatives (Joel of Oregon -- sometimes called Jolene or Popeye in this blog), and the local Sinaloa don't GOT TO PRISON if anyone is caught with loads of upward of $10,000,000.00 USD street value, like the one I eyewitnessed a couple of months ago.


See more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/after-my-meeting-with-federales-up-road.html .


All things considered, after some SMOKE CLEARS in a few days, I would NOT be surprised if I am asked to remain in my apartment -- but we just have to wait and see . . .


2. After posting the pic of my niece, Taylor Ann Kenan (and the posting on my nephew Maxwell Andrew Kenan yesterday), today, I called my brother, Michael William Kenan of Berwyn, PA, and he said he NEVER reads my emails or blog posts and has no intention to. He said NOBODY reads ANYTHING I write -- or believes it if they do.


Well, not SWASTIKA-LICKERS like my brother -- I DO believe that!!! (And after I nut shelled what I wrote, I bet he DOES read a post or two of mine. HA!!!-


I'm so SICK of WHITE HYPOCRITES!!! (especially in the USA).



3. After trying to contact the NEW Episcopal Bishop of Atlanta, Robert Wright (or his confidant), -- or former Arch-Bishop of many years, J. Niel Alexander, who is now head of the School of Theology (the only Episcopal seminary serving "The Old South"), at Sewanee, aka The University of the South. Considering that it seemed BEST to go above all that to help avoid panicked people in self-preservation mode, I should go to the Church HQ in the USA, which I did.
 
 
I will write this person next, after a moderately long telephone conversation, and post ALL (or maybe redact some of it), this initial description of the situation that we need to find common ground on to heal. Having OFTEN been struck by the very sincere Christian beliefs and lives of so many Episcopalians, I will NOT confuse the mis-deeds of a few with the intentions of the majority.
 
 
I consider myself GOD-ORDAINED to carry this political matter to Church Hierarchy in the spirit of Christ Consciousness, and pray I do not get into any CRAZED SCOTT-RANTS, unless they earn them -- which I fully expect will NOT happen.
 
 
I hope to have this material up within a few hours, and do NOT expect to comment specifically beyond that in this matter. I DO feel that something this serious needs to be PUBLICLY DECLARED for PRINCIPLE and INTENTION, so that anyone at all who sees my errors can call me on them.
 
 
I DO expect that I will update blog readers with general comments from time to time.
 
 
Scott
 
 
* * *
 
 
 
 
 
General James Kenan (1740–1810) was a military leader of the American Revolutionary War,[1] and an early senator of the state of North Carolina.


James Kenan was elected Sheriff of Duplin County, North Carolina at age 22.[2] While serving as Stamp Master of North Carolina he led a company of volunteers to Wilmington to oppose the Stamp Act. He also served as Chairman of the Duplin and Wilmington Safety Committee. Later he was appointed brigadier general of the Wilmington militia district.


Kenan served as a member of the state constitutional convention in 1788 and 1789. Kenan also served as chairman on Ratification of the United States Constitution and one of the first trustees of the University of North Carolina. By the time he died he had served nine consecutive terms in North Carolina Senate. He belonged to the Masonic Fraternity and was worshipful master of St. John's lodge No.13 of Duplin County.[3]


Kenan married Sarah Love "Sallie" March 13, 1770 and produced eight children, including his son Thomas S. Kenan.[4] Five members of his family would later become sheriff of Duplin County.
 
 
 
 
.

No comments: