Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Gettin' "Jiggy" with God and Life (through Love, tough and otherwise)!!!







>>> TODAY'S EMAIL TO ME FROM "THE UNIVERSE" (tut.com):


Scott, can you believe it's already January?


That it's Wednesday, again?


That as you read these very words, somewhere in the world there are waves crashing, eagles soaring, lilacs blooming, and friends laughing so hard tears are streaming down their faces?


That your life has been changing so swiftly?


That you're absolutely gorgeous, inside and out?


That your new Rivera beach house came so quickly? (For the moment, at least, He's referring to my rental lodgings four blocks from a surfing beach in "Riviera Nayarit", as the coast of Estado Nayarit is commonly called by Mexicans.)


That others who now want to publish a mind-shaking book, emulate how you did it? (I actually recommend an EASIER PATH. LOL!!!)


That peace, love, and happiness are flourishing around the world? (From MY perspective, this is UBER-EVIDENT -- although those who DEVILISHLY FEAR God do NOT see it -- not yet . . . )


Yeah, Scott, I thought you would.


    The Universe

 
* * *

>>> A FEW NEWS ITEMS:


1. After a BIG BLOW of a two-inch rainstorm all of yesterday and last night (very little damage -- although temperatures PLUNGED overnight to 66 degrees F, causing many to wear winter coats), this morning I witnessed David Wilson packing his and presumably Lyn's things in his car and then they drove off out of Chacala.


I sincerely got to like Lyn, who can keep up with the sailors in vocabulary -- even though her "Protestant FEED-AND-SHELTER-THE-HOMELESS Charity" in a GATED, lovely community in Tijuana HAS TO BE A DRUG FRONT BUSINESS (REAL homeless are NEVER allowed into gated communities in Mexico, the US, or ANYWHERE that I've ever heard of), might have NOT been known to Lyn as a total SCAM, since women are known for making "nice" appearances of EVERYTHING, without often considering what is REAL. This is why they like beautiful landscapes with idealized people/activities so much.


Although I had LUSTED TERRIBLY for her on-again, off again (due to legal divorces and marriages), husband Dave (due to the red in his hair and his bullish bod), I got over it quickly after he frequently stopped by just to smoke MY cigs (he never brought his own with him), and even my likker!!!


While David Wilson really DID brag that he'd made a lot of money PREVIOUSLY in the illegal narcotics business, he NEVER claimed to be in with his CLOSE FRIEND Joel (Jolene, Popeye, elsewhere in this blog), the LICENCED TO GROW MARIJUANA IN OREGON, CAREFUL TO CONVERT HIS INCH-THICK WAD OF HUNDRED-DOLLAR BILLS to twenties whilest driving I-5 through California to TWART the electronic sensors meant to pick up ILLEGAL DRUG MONEY TRAFFIC on that major artery), it was the CONSTANT COMPLAINTS of restaurant owners and staff that these people do nothing but complain and leave tiny tips that finally DISGUSTED ME WITH DAVE (the tip-leaving half).


And they might have just gone for a few-day excursion and will soon be back. They told me they planned to stay in Chacala AT LEAST another month.


Here is a pic of the REAR END of their Oregon-plated car if anyone in LAW ENFORCEMENT would like to find them on the highway:


 
 

 

2. My cats followed the big orange cat from across the street that SNEAKS into our second-floor abode to not only steal food, but BULLY my girls, OUT, after standing up to him and Melanie getting a HUGE tuft of fur removed by said bully.


This smarty-cat from across the street taugh my less-smart girls how to leap from step to stair-rail (1.5 inches wide), and hence to nearby rooftop that is across the stairs and several feet UP, and then down a tree close to the roof. PRETTY CLEVER, but my girls still seem to prefer it here with me, mostly.


Now, they will be WOMEN OF THE WORLD (although, thankfully, SPAYED)!!!


3. I do hope to soon get to know the woman who spoke so frequently at my Nayarit Estado Investigators' hearing, and whom I have called "Miss Olive Oil". I bet she is actually TOTALLY COOL!!!


* * *


>>> A LOVING EXCHANGE OF EMAILS (although I do not understand why my correspondent feels I have not ALREADY achieved "GOD'S PEACE", which involves sometimes having to "hold a mirror up to 'sinners'", unflinchingly, and verbally TEARING DOWN the Devils -- many of whom pretend to follow the teaching of Jesus of Nazareth, the GREATEST Jewish Prophet -- to my way of thinking.


It was Jesus who predicted lots of FALSE PROPHETS in the End Days, no??? Or was that GOD THE BIG DADDY???:



Paula -- HELLO!!! and a Very Happy New Year to YOU!!!
 
 
You got on my lists (both of them), because you are employed at First Baptist Church in Wilmington, NC, a congregation that has shown ME (formerly a homeless person in Wilmington), GREAT KINDNESSES!!!
 
 
I DO hope you read all the HIGH COMPLIMENTS I have paid your congregation and leadership (and MANY -- if not all -- tenants of the Baptist Faith). You do not specify, but I am assuming -- having had this conversation with Dr. Everette -- that you take great umbrage at my use of language. So do I!!! But I have been to HELL for a heavenly cause and had to fight "the Devil" with devil-techniques, so hence the POTTY MOUTH (and worse), on some occasions.
 
 
Since I am NOT allowed to delete ANYONE in North Carolina until either I have successfully SUED corrupted officials in Wilmington and North Carolina or Ben David, Thom Goolsby, Ralph Evangelous, Judges Criner and Noecker -- and maybe a few others who do not come to mind at this moment -- have been REMOVED FROM OFFICE (non-violently). I feel this is my way of making amends for the fact that my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan and my blackmailed homosexual father, William Scott Kenan (now 89 and 94 and living unassisted in Raleigh, NC), worked with the Republican Party/CIA/Episcopal Church (the latter might have joined in later), to cause Wilmington to become the LARGEST illegal drug import port in the United States, back in the 1980s and 90s when they lived on Villas Place East in Wilmington.
 
 
Got it???


Now GET WITH IT (GOD), and help Our Beloved Wilmington, North Carolina, and United States HEAL of this GOD-HATING scourge of the Drug Mafia (which includes the blackmailed gay President Obama -- he's ACTUALLY a Trojan Horse Republican (due to the Bush and Cheney Families having BLACKMAILED HIM over his homosexuality -- a WELL-DOCUMENTED FACT, that has played in the Press of nearly EVERY OTHER COUNTRY ON EARTH except the United States, due to CIA/Republican/FAKE CHRISTIAN control of US Press and Internet), giving them EVERYTHING, which you can see the STRONG evidence in the actual DETAILS of this give the rich some more Fiscal Cliff deal passed over Harry Reid's being SO DISGUSTED with the Traitor Obama for giving the Republicans everything in the details that he literally BURNED the document in a REAL FIRE!!!
 
 
Still, he felt constrained to continue with the charade that Obama and his Republican Party are "improving".
 
 
We'll see . . .
 
 
I hope I have answered your question.
 
 
All best,
Scott Kenan


 
On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:11 AM, Paula Philemon, Administrative assistant at First Baptist Church, Wilmington, NC wrote:
 

 


Although, I am uncertain how I became a recipient of your daily blog, I must ask that you delete me from it immediately.  I hope that you find peace to your dilemmas in 2013.  God’s blessing to you and yours.  ~ Paula 





 
* * *
 
 
If we ignore, or forget the past that we are ashamed of, how can we learn from those mistakes to build a better future for everyone? The USA was built with big ideas, incredible out of the box thinking, big risks, and genocide and slavery. We cannot change the past, we can change the future, for the better, for all of humanity.


~PSIV
 
 
 

'Nuff said about the achievements of the WHITE EURO-TRASH PROTESTANTS!!!


Thank GOD above that Protestant Churches TODAY welcome ALL races and sexualities to their membership and services!!!


Scott

.
Like ·  · Promote · 

No comments: