Wednesday, January 23, 2013

MORE Trouble for NYC Attorney John Eastman (former bro-in-law to Paul McCartney/lawyer to Tennessee Williams)!!!

 
WTF are LIBERALS Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin "strengthening bonds" with the man most responsible for the MURDER of Tennessee Williams and probably John Lennon as well???
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> RESULTS OF MY PHONE CALLS THIS MORNING attempting to reach John Eastman:
 
 
1. This in from "THE UNIVERSE":


Believe me, I know all about it. I know the stress. I know the frustration. I know the temptations of time and space. Scott, we worked this out ahead of time. They're part of the plan. We knew this stuff might happen. Actually, you insisted they be triggered whenever you were ready to begin thinking thoughts you've never thought before. 

Good on you,
    The Universe


PS: Scott, new thinking is always the answer.



2. Atlanta photographer and CIA-Bot on Facebook, Tom Meyers has finally BLOCKED me on Facebook. LOL!!!


This is the posting I Facebook-messaged to him after 2:00 PM yesterday when Facebook RESTORED MY POSTING/COMMENTING "rights": http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/email-to-tom-meyer-photographer-atlanta.html .


3. I was CHEERED IMMEASURABLY when I first checked statistics of blog hits this morning to find that overnight, I had received only 10% FEWER hits than all day yesterday -- and YESTERDAY WAS A RECORD DAY!!!


Perhaps this blog really IS going viral now. HA!!! And THANKS to all the readers from Taiwan, who as of this moment are the LARGEST group of hitters!!! -- WELCOME ABOARD!!!


4. I first called John Eastman's office and learned that the Lee Eastman there is the GRAND-SON of the now deceased ICONIC Arts-Rights lawyer, Leopold Vail Epstein, aka "Lee Eastman", but when I told the recept I was calling for confirmation that John Eastman had received my voicemail left last weekend, the recept cheerily told me to hold on and she would check.


The line IMMEDIATELY went dead.


Knowing that cell calls from Mexico can be tricky, I then called back, and when I identified myself AGAIN to the SAME VOICE, she admitted she had simply hung up on me and did it again. HA!!!



5. Somehow, I CHANCED (really), on THIS website: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/27/nyregion/27eastman.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0 . I had had NO IDEA that the "Eastman" Family was TEARING ITSELF APART FROM WITHIN -- how FORTUITOUS!!!



I immediately picked up the phone to try to reach John J. Barnosky (JOHN Eastman's attorney in the FAMILY DISPUTE): http://www.farrellfritz.com/index.php?pg=attorney-profile&aid=30 .



HIS recept was FUN to chat with and I gave her ALL the particulars of not only my TWO charges (only one of which I can prove in a COURT OF LAW), against Mr. John Eastman, but my "connections" as well -- and advised her to have Mr. Barnosky read THIS BLOG for details.



I also told her that Sewanee's lawyer Donna Pierce -- dopierce@sewanee.edu -- had THREATENED ME with Libel lawsuits MANY TIMES the last three years, but did not DARE actually charge me as I would bring up the TRUTH about Sewanee and the Episcopal Church's COMPLICITY in the MURDER of Tennessee Williams and THEFT of his estate.


Finally, I assured her that I felt CERTAIN Mr. Barnosky was a GREAT LAWYER -- and after reading this blog would advise his client ACCURATELY.



6. In the matter of following up with the TOP of both the Episcopal Church and Harvard's Legal Department, while I have received NOTHING YET from either, the matter is so GRAVE, I'm giving them a few more days before I contact THEM, again.



7. See additional political comments on my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/scott.kenan .


An errand day today, so I might no post again.


Scott




 
 
.

No comments: