Monday, January 14, 2013

RESOLVED!!!: I Am Being KICKED OUT of My Apartment (reasons below)!!!

 
REAR END of car owned by Diego Villa (presumably), which I witnessed transporting $5,000,000.00 - $10,000,000.00 USD street value of WHITE POWDER between Chacala and (presumably) Tepic for next to no money. It was THIS photo's publication that caused me to have to report to an Estado Nayarit Inspectors' OFFICIAL INQUIRY two months ago -- because the CIA/Republican Party NARCO-TRAFFICKERS who got them to transport drugs for little money SO CIA AND MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL MEMBERS WERE NOT AT RISK, was what the CIA and local Mafia did NOT want seen.
 
 
 
They didn't and STILL DON'T give a RAT'S ASS about the Villa Family -- but don't try to tell THEM that.
 
 
 
HA!!!
 
 
 
They just want to be able to resume the WHOLESALE drug flow through Chacala and the retail sales of drugs to adults and minors in Chacala!!!
 
 
 
 
>>> DETAILS:


1. Rather than use the educated and intelligent woman next door to translate as they said they would do two days ago, MIZ and Diego Villa (if they aren't legally married, HIS surname might be different -- marriage re-naming being quite different here than in the US), at 1:15 PM local time they called me to speak through their Mexican woman interpreter, whom I believe was honest, but reluctant to tell them what all I spoke quite plainly about -- including the NARCO-TRAFFICKING I have witnessed on this property. They did NOT want the Harbor Master's wife to hear what they KNEW I would say. LOL!!!


2. First, I was told that I had to pay the entire 6,000 peso electric bill plus rent to remain. I shot THAT idea down fast.


3. They did NOT respond to my proposal as previously reported in this blog that would have upped what I pay by MORE than my "added electric", provided them with plants to make this look like a GUEST HOUSE instead of a DRUG DEN (and in truth with nephew Pancho Villa's yard clean-up, it is looking a little better).


They STILL feel NO NEED to thank me even for the FIRST time for the gifts I gave them -- even though they accepted them all. This is NOT true of nephew Pancho Villa who remains OBSERVANT, and smirky through all.


4. Then they jumped to the BOTTOM LINE: Because I raised my voice to Diego last night at their "Candy Store" (this is probably more about selling DRUGS as CANDY than the suddenly re-stocked candy there -- to CHILDREN and ADULTS, both), I must move out after one more month.


5. Although I stated I would do so and would pay the full 4,000 pesos rent, I have changed my mind and will only pay the originally-agreed-to $3,000 pesos, since this is NOT an air conditioning month. I will REMOVE all improvements I have made (rather than let them profit from them), including my tank of propane -- which heats ALL hot water here.


I will let them keep the gifts I gave them. I will begin removing the Christmas Lights they hung on the first floor first -- in a couple of days or sooner.


I will PRESS my points with Federales and US Agents-Who-Are-Not-Traitors to have the entire family (except Pancho Villa), ARRESTED AND TRIED FOR THEIR CRIMES, ASAP!!!


Scott David Kenan




 
 
Diego (Villa???) who carried the bags of white powder from the gold SUV and placed them in the car, pictured.
 
 
.

No comments: