Tuesday, January 1, 2013

State of Mein (me being the Anti-Hitler) Kampf-ette on New Year's Day, 2013!!!

 
Blog hits according to Google Statistics since I began blogging in 2008, nearly five years ago. NOT taken into consideration is the FACT that just over a year ago, I watched eagerly as I approached what Google claimed would be my 100,000th hit-to-date. But as hits got into the final 150 needed to reach that marker, SUDDENLY Google Statistics RATCHETED-BACK the total hits to just over 80,000 -- WHAT A SHOCK IT WAS THEN!!! (I had NOT yet realized how beholden to the CIA Google is.)
 
 
And then more and more frequently, I'd find MORE hits to a single posting showing in the "last hour" top ten posts for hits than in the "last 24 hour" accounting of the same posting (usually the 24-hour figures were reduced by 30 - 50%)!!! This has been going on a long time, but has been ESPECIALLY frequent the last two weeks.
 
 
For that reason, I erased the NUMBER of hits, which CANNOT BE TRUSTED AT ALL, and posted the graph which shows a LIKELY MINIMIZED overall trend. You can BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR that this blog gets WAY more hits than CIA/Google wants me to know about.
 
 
And don't forget: MANY of the nearly 1,500 people I email each new blog post tell me that they pass the EMAILS on to many others, so the EXPONENTIAL GROWTH of VIEWS of my blog posts is FAR GREATER than Google/CIA lyingly tries to get me to believe.
 
 
 
 
 
>>> THAT SAID, THERE IS STILL MUCH TO LEARN FROM THIS COMPROMISED GRAPH:


Pre-1: As of December 10, 2012, December to-date blog hits were running 12.7% ahead of November hits for 10 days. This trend would have given my blog the beginnings of an EXPONENTIAL GROWTH PHASE, which actually began a couple of months ago. The last dip had been caused by my moving to Mexico and I inappropriately focused too much on Mexican matters -- which I now leave to Mexican Citizens, primarily. But then you see how I REGAINED momentum after that. December's hits ALWAYS are reduced by people shopping, partying, and spending time in JOLLIER pursuits, so the downturn for the month overall was actually expected.


1. The far right shows month-to-date for January, so far -- why it falls off. I don't mean to insult anyone's intelligence, but too many can't read a graph properly due to Republican DUMBED-DOWN education -- or WORSE, home schooling by UN-educated, HATEFUL, FEARFUL FAKE Christian Republicans who don't want their children to be influenced by educated or LOVING people that they might chance on in even a SEGREGATED school. Some of my close-ish relatives do this FOR JESUS' SAKE!!!


Sen. Thom Goolsby (Republican North Carolina state senator, Wilmington), is one of the TOP DEVILS promoting "home schooling" -- and even BRAGGED about passing a law allowing CONCEALED WEAPONS to be carried to church. WHAT kind of church does HE worship in???


And Sen. Goolsby PROUDLY almost LED to fight to Constitutionally ban Marriage Equality in North Carolina, recently -- HE the man who goes to MANY of the TOP (rich people attending), GAY PARTIES in Wilmington!!! One of the more frequent "key words" used in search engines that lead people to my blog is "Thom Goolsby gay". I don't know what Thom Goolsby does in BED, but I have been inside his house at his wife's invitation (although I rudely told her I would eventually put her husband in FEDERAL PRISON, then -- google in blog for the story).


I've even met Goolsby's PARENTS (his Dad, now deceased) -- and they were VERY FRIENDLY to me, I have to ASSUME NOW, that was because they KNOW that Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill (the son of Frank Hawkins Kenan, who had for a GENERATION stewarded the Kenan Companies and Charities as well as the North Carolina Republican Party -- as a REAL REPUBLICAN, informally), and who NOW heads the various Kenan Enterprises, has gone MOSTLY to the DARK SIDE.


By that, I mean that even though he and his close kin (except Betty, his step-mother, who abandoned Republicans EARLIER), IMMEDIATELY ditched the Republican Party as of 9/11/01, because they had enough intelligence to know that Bush/Cheney people planned it with the Bin Ladens and Saudi Royals. What Tommy DIDN'T do -- and to MY KNOWLEDGE still HASN'T done -- is DITCH the Episcopal Church which not only MURDERED TENNESSEE WILLIAMS and then bribed people (with the Republican Party) to overturn the codicil to his will that Jackie Kennedy Onassis had suggested in my presence and which Tom Williams eventually did execute, so they did not miss out on his estate -- valued at time of death to be about $10,000,000.00, but which Sewanee, the ONLY Episcopal theological seminary in the "Old South" -- nice that the ONE SCHOOL where priests are TRAINED is so criminal, no??? -- has GROWN to nearly $1 BILLION now -- and NOT GIVEN ONE RED CENT to "writers of an experimental nature", as stipulated in BOTH the Will and Codicil of Thomas Lanier Williams III (aka Tennessee Williams).


How Christian and GODLY is THAT???


>>> EIGHT PARAGRAPHS GIVING SPECIFICS OF THE TOP DRUG CRIMINALS IN WILMINGTON, NC WERE JUST ERASED FROM THIS PLACE BY HACKERS IN COOPERATION WITH GOOGLE/BLOGGER.



I REMAIN UNDAUNTED AND HAVE "ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD" TO RECREATE WHAT I JUST POSTED!!!



I am going to take a "TIME OUT" and re-boot my computer in the HOPE that the hackers will back off a little. Today, it is taking about three minutes to load MOST web pages and my work is being erased too quickly -- Internet Explorer AND Google Chrome are freezing CONSTANTLY.

I have NEVER before suffered such CONCERTED ATTACKS by my mother's NAZI Republican/CIA/Episcopal Church friends, before, EVER!!! Scott -- I'll be back at it soon . . .

continuing . . .


2. Since I sent this to the small list of 500, I've decided to consider this posting FINISHED, and begin a NEW ONE to detail what Bloggers erased (as noted above).


Scott


.

No comments: