Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bigger than the SIX-FOOT KENAN COCK!!! (President Obama’s new adulthood)

 

The “Six-Foot Kenan Cock” – as congregants at First Presbyterian, Wilmington, NC, just LOVE to call it – is actually a WAKE-UP-CALL ROOSTER (the best symbol of the Protestant Reformation).

 
 

>>> OK – “HE” HAS PROVEN IT: The “Lord” really DOES work in “mysterious ways” – and don’t you and I as well???
 

1.       Yesterday afternoon, I ran into Martin on the Malecon long before I got to Sonny’s sales site. We greeted each other civilly (and shook hands), I handed him his 400 pesos, and expressed my true regret that I would probably never again suck his absolutely DELIGHTFUL and fully responsive penis. Martin mumbled something and joined me in continuing to Sonny’s site.
 

2.       There, Martin BS’ed who-knows-who(m), while I explained to Sonny what I had figured out about the psychological backstory of what had happened between us the last several days – giving him a pleasant shock of recognition – and Tonya had by then ALREADY invited me to their new and IMPROVED apartment for dinner last night, which I DELAYED until tonight (at least), all things considered.
 
 
       Perhaps we can celebrate my sister Jane’s 60th Valentines’ Birthday tonight, me bringing a bottle of wine and some RED VELVET CAKE, which Jane ALWAYS had to have for her birthday cake. Red Velvet is about the most popular cake in Puerto Vallarta – and you can find it seemingly EVERYWHERE – a fact that I HOPE speeds Jane’s first visit.
 
 
       Sonny and Tanya’s daughter Jeretzi (which means “the one who is ALWAYS loved”) is my God-daughter – so I figured SOMETHING would eventually work out – and they have been to my apartment MANY times  and NEVER stolen a thing. Scamming me is something that takes TWO TO TANGO, so it was as much my own fault that he did so in the past – but he used what he got to improve his family’s lot and build his business. That’s fine with me.
 
 
       And Sonny LOVED my telling of the sexual tryst between me and Martin – he laughed his BUTT off – and truth-be-told, when I FIRST met Martin via Sonny, Sonny told me that Martin had sex with guys FOR TIPS – something I never actually had to pay him – he just whipped that Big Boy out fully hard BEFORE the DVD was even in the machine. HA!!!
 

3.       I’ve transferred funds from my cleared allowance check back to savings. I LOVE being responsible with money!!!
 

4.       BRILLIANT to see President Obama so relaxed and comfortable last night – I KNEW immediately God was a-gonna PUNK ME AGAIN. “He” has such a wild and crazy sense of HUMOR. HA!!!

Best I can make of it (and I really HAVE been told the Prez reads this blog at least occasionally, although I cannot attest to the accuracy/honesty of the people who have told me that), with my Mom politically neutralized and the Nazi Anti-Christ dethroned from the Papacy, Sir Bam-Bam STROKED his “inner penis” and CLAIMED HIS ADULTHOOD and PLACE IN HISTORY!!!

The ABSOLUTE PROOF of that to me???: When he said something like “The organization (he did NOT name it), that caused 9/11 has now been SHRUNKEN DRAMATICALLY,” he was looking intensely and DIRECTLY into the heart of the Republican Party side of the audience – and he had already shocked the CRAP out of Boehner, who had recently already lost ANY control of his own Party – then was put on notice last night that he’s lost any control of Obama as well.

I only regret I could not tell WHICH Republican eyes he had intended to meet squarely – although I imagine they could NOT meet his gaze – they KNOWING they are nothing but GOD-HATING, FEAR-MONGERING, NARCOTICS-PUSHING Devil worshipers.

And EVERYTHING he proposed were things PROMOTED PREVIOUSLY and VIGOROUSLY by the Republican Party before they fell TOTALLY CAPTURED by “Satan”. HA!!! The Congressional debates will be MOST AMUSING, going forward – and the raising of the minimum wage will FORCE everyone to TAKE SIDES. We’ve done this so many times before, although not recently, and it ALWAYS improves the economy despite the FEAR-MONGERS claiming it will have the opposite effect – and the timing is PERFECT, since EVERYONE (banks, businesses, rich people) have MORE CASH ON HAND than ever before and the difference between pay of hourly workers and top management of the now SUPER-PROFITABLE US COMPANIES has NEVER been wider. To compete, these companies will have to adjust their compensation proportions. That’s all.

I KNOW it is trickier with the smaller businesses and those starting businesses, but the fact remains that a better-paid person HAPPILY works harder IN TANDEM with management for the GOOD of the organization. THEY LEAVE THEIR RESENTMENT BEHIND!!!

And they spend more, boosting the economy – as well as enjoy life more, secure that SOMEONE (including their bosses who’s relationship with them has become less ADVERSARIAL and more “family-like”) is showing some APPRECIATION for their efforts. EVERYONE WINS!!!

The guns debate was handled brilliantly as well – the FEAR-MONGERS correctly claiming Obama used emotion to push his agenda, the HYPOCRITES acting as if THEIR ENTIRE ARGUMENT IN SUPPORT of the necessity of NO gun registry and the God-given right of all to pack MILITARY FIRE POWER is ENTIRELY emotions-based, the emotion being GOD-HATING FEAR!!!

Someone at CNN pointed out that only about 5% of inappropriate gun-violence comes, each, from assault weapons and hunting rifles – the GREAT BULK of it from handguns – SHOCKING ME that I’d never heard this now-apparent truth before. CLEARLY it is HANDGUNS that must be better controlled – and THAT is a-gonna cause a REAL “FIRE FIGHT” from the devils as we get around to REALLY dealing with the problem – eventually.

And speaking of CNN, I have noticed its general STEADY IMPROVEMENT of reporting and challenging BS from the GOD-HATERS – even the often prancing, always hairless, teensy-nippled son of Gloria Vanderbilt (whose actual blood father must be “Ander” – or why would he have a name that means that – Gloria’s not ILLITERATE, is she???).

The problem REMAINS that the NAZI-REPUBLICAN TIME/WARNER in making CNN into FOX-NEW-LITE, was FORCED to allow more honest reporting or they would LOSE the “middle” audience they have sought to capture – but they KEEP LOSING RATINGS because the ONLY avenue they have to KEEP PEOPLE STUPID is to QUICKLY turn their reporting to the LEAST CONSEQUENTIAL STORIES and fixate on them – which is EXACTLY what their NAZI top management made them do ALL DAY yesterday – FIRST filling their time with BORING BS about the stranded cruise ship, a story that had NO real developments and only required 10 – 20 seconds to report on, then both before after the WATERSHED State of the Union Address, THEY FUMBLINGLY REPORTED AND MISREPORTED the cop-killer story that had FEW actual developments that included any real DETAILS – COMPLETELY ABANDONING THE REAL STORY OF THE DAY!!!

This was SHOCKINGLY deliberate of their NAZI REPUBLICAN BOSSES!!! – but they MUST stop that crap now or just go down the tubes with ALL THE OTHER REPUBLICANS!!!

I suppose the best way to end this posting is to remind my blog readers that I have for YEARS considered myself Barack Obama’s twin soul – and regardless appearances, I am the blacker one, he the whiter. I have occasionally stated this in my blog as well as the fact that I always knew that Obama and I were working PERFECTLY TOGETHER in a “NAZI Pincer Maneuver” to out-Nazi the NAZIs!!!

And I would be FAR LESS THAN TRUTHFUL if I told you I have been CONSCIOUS of this more than in fleeting instants the last nine months or more – I have NOT been. I REALLY believed I had to knock Obama OUT of the political arena – and THAT consciousness led me to my most VILE language of yesterday, in my ALL OUT, FLAME-THOWING, ASS-BITING, ass-HAIR-singeing FULL-DIMENTIONAL ATTACK!!!

But Bre’r Obama is TOUGH, and Michelle is even TOUGHER. Women always ARE tougher. Think about it – in sex they are built to TAKE A BEATING (and especially those who receive the benefit of the “African-sized”). Betty White is who made this PERFECTLY CLEAR TO ME (in a public statement on TV – NOT personally). So I DON’T owe either of them an apology – UN-consciously the three of us were actually working together all along – and only as I watched Mr. Achieved-Confidence-of-Frank-Sinatra did I get it and LAUGH MY ASS OFF with this thing we call GOD – or maybe it was the ghost of Tennessee Williams. I’ve ALWAYS confused their laughters since they are identically alike and same-voluminous.

Well, the upcoming CLOWN SHOW of Republicans in Congress will be a HUGE entertainment for us all. We can ALL now relax and let them blithering-idiot their way to absolute irrelevance as the ADULTS OF AMERICA mostly just BYPASS their obstruction to God, and get on with the sacred business of REBUILDING a CONSTITUTIONAL AMERICA!!!
 

ALL PRAISE QUETZALCOATL!!!
 
(and the others, too, of course. HA!!!)
 

Scott




.

No comments: