Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CEO of Top Chinese Slave-Labor-Profiteering Apple, Inc. Sits with Nigger-Fag’s Bitch at State of the Union Address!!!

 
 
 
 
 
>>> BREAKING!!!: My phones were powered off overnight and I did NOT realize this until noon CST today -- so I do NOT know if Jen Harjo or others tried to call me.
 
 
Also, ALL EIGHT THREATENING TEXT MESSAGES from Martin (Marco) Jacobo were ERASED OVERNIGHT from my new IUSACELL phone -- and REPLACED by two new ones from Martin in which he threatened to have the DRUG MAFIA beat me up if I don't pay him 400 pesos today. We had previously agreed that I would pay him tomorrow and via Sonny or Tanya at their Malecon sales site -- because I don't have the money until my allowance clears.
 
 
And JUST AS I WAS TYPING the last sentence (Mafia ALWAYS know when I'm online and WHAT I'm typing in  REAL TIME -- thanks to the CIA!!!), Martin called me. I told him the money will clear tomorrow and I will give it via Sonny/Tanya -- but to stop sending ILLEGAL TREATS via text. He hung up on me. HA!!!
 
 
>>> ADDED 1:00 PM, CST: Martin just texted me AGAIN, claiming if I don't pay him today (he knows I HAVE enough because (material removed by Scott Kenan on 19 Feb. 2012) let Patrick Stansbury know that I ACTUALLY freed $100.00 from the money I have in savings account for next month's rent in case of emergency -- THANK YOU (material removed by Scott Kenan on 19 Feb. 2012), the money-paying FAGGOT TRAITOR!!!
 
 
But the WHOLE TRUTH is that I had already planned to do JUST THIS -- I was pissed at the texted threats so this morning decided to wait until the time Martin and I AGREED I'd pay him -- when my allowance check clears tomorrow. Someone ALSO said I should NOT pay Martin AT ALL because someone KNOWS Martin has the HIGHEST CIA/DRUG MAFIA connections in Puerto Vallarta -- and if ANYONE can "rub me out", it is Martin with Luis Megoza and my fake third cousin Salvador Fuentes
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> Worse!!!:
(But KNOW also that on the actual Birthday of the FIRST NAZI, MIGHT-MAKES-RIGHT -- and "Honest" Abe sure loved his homo-sex, as ALL DC newspapers teased him about and ALL those records still exist!!!, so who knows WHO made that LYING MOVIE CALLED "LINCOLN" -- some TURN-COAT CIA/Republican/NAZI, no doubt . . . just looked it up: THE GOD-HATING LET'S LET THE FAGS GO TO THE GAS CHAMBERS INSTEAD OF US JEWS: Steven Spielberg!!!
 
 
 
FUCK HOLLYWOOD JEWS WHO LIE ABOUT SEXUALITY SO THAT GAYS CAN SOON BE EXTERMINATED BY THEIR CIA/REPUBLICAN/NAZI BOSSES (previously led by my own mother).
 
 
Last year Steve Jobs’ widow sat with her. So don’t tell me all about how Barry Bam-Bam inspires you and makes you swoon like Kenny G. when Kenny’s music video years ago was of his enormous Gorbasms when Mr. Gorbachev was loosening up the Soviet Union right before it fell. The TRUE OBAMA MESSAGE is in this symbolism.
FOR YEARS NOW, the saying has been that if the US Government doesn’t know how to find you, they call Steve Jobs – that might no longer work (thank GOD that devil died!!!), but Apple Computer (along with companies like AT&T, Wells Fargo and some of the other banks, GE – and nearly ALL defense contractors, Trump Strumpettes, etc.), are the MOST corrupted in America.
Apple computers ALWAYS were vulnerable to spy ware –which Apple controlled, specifically to spy on the creative types who generally preferred their BRILLIANT machines and software. This didn’t matter if you were NOT political or not TOO creative. How many budding creative ideas do YOU think Steve Jobs got from spying and then sold to Republican types to develop to product before the idea-originator could do so and thereby STEAL intellectual property BEFORE it was to the point it could be trademarked, copywrited, or patents filed??? The answer is in the lawsuits and frustrations of the actual inventors – the evidence locked away in CIA-protected Apple Computer files.
And WHY do no Apple products allow you to remove the batteries??? Because as has been reported in the mainstream US Press for YEARS now, the US Government (corrupted) and savvy criminals can TURN ON the microphone and camera in ANY computer, phone, or other electronic device even when it’s powered off – and spy or hack files. They can also TRIANGULATE your cellphone by signal strength of nearby cell towers to within about 20 feet.
But they CAN’T if you remove the battery – or are out of range of cell service (not necessarily the one you contract with), a WiFi (or 4-G), connection. And Apple batteries have ALWAYS been state of the art – Steve Jobs would NEVER have allowed less!!! If your battery wears down faster than it should – you know they’ve been HACKING YOU, silly!!!
So it’s NOT just that Apple has been using the slave labor of Chinese Communist dissidents (and child-slaves as well), to make products at LOWEST COST and then sells them at PREMIUM PRICES with NEVER A SALE PRICE – and because Steve Jobs NEVER allowed anyone to know enough about his basic “code” to have open competition of software and accessories, something Bill Gates PROUDLY did to FOSTER COMPETITION,  – Apple Computer is the TOP US Company in cahoots with the NAZI/Republican/CIA/Episcopal Church narco-traffickers.
But NOW their stock has dropped PRECIPITOUSLY – too many people know the TRUTH!!! (And the Granddaddy of “Kenan Companies”, Exxon-Mobil, has RETAKEN its place as America’s most valuable company – its profits support EDUCATION and JUSTICE FOR ALL, both at the corporate level and those that pass through to the Kenan Family Charitable Trusts – MOST not containing “Kenan” in their name now, which is one of the ways – along with controlling the SELF-OWNING charities so it is NOT in their “personal wealth” –  the Kenan-Flaglers KEEP THE MONEY THEY CONTROL HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC!!!)
So Apple Computer for the second year in a row is HONORED to sit with the FLOTUS – who REALLY is nothing more than the World’s Biggest Anti-Negress!!! According to the European Press, Barack and Michelle had it out late this past summer about Bam-Bam’s gay past – she REALLY DIDN’T KNOW!!! But she plays along and is NOW FULLY AS TRAITOROUS as her husband (who is accused by many of sexually harassing male White House staff members – actual lawsuits to begin being filed soon, I’m guessing).
Remember: It was Rahm Emanuel, Los Angeles Mayor Villaraigosa, and energy-hypocrite Al Gore (all TRAITOROUS Democrats), who set up that meeting before the 2008 primaries with representatives of Wall Street and Big Banks to SELL them Barack Obama – which they DID, due to his superior oratorical skills, empathic facial expressions (including the important cry-on-demand feature). They GOT THEIR MONEY’S WORTH out of Obama – witness how John Boehner CROWED to the Murdock-owned WALL STREET JOURNAL bragging that Obama gave Republicans 99% of George W. Bush’s TAX CUTS as PERMANENT in that deal settled on or about New Year’s Day – all behind a smokescreen of Tea-Party BS and bullying that distracted the Press and Americans (and even many Republicans), from what actually went down.
In that same interview, Boehner ALSO CROWED that “they” (meaning Wall Street and BIG BANKS), NEVER could have gotten that much from a Republican – PROVING that the deal brokered by Emanuel/Gore/Villaraigosa WAS PERFECT!!!
The CEO of Apple Computer is the SYMBOL, for those in the ACTUAL KNOW, that Barack Obama is STILL firmly committed to bamboozling Americans while serving the narco-traitors in the CIA/NAZI/Republican Party.
Now I have not only “captured” or politically neutralized Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan – America’s TOP Nazi as well as my blood mother – and forced the NAZI, anti-Christ Pope Ratzinger to resign, I NOW have the most POLITICALLY POWERFUL NAZI in my sights (for literary bombs – NOT violence). He’s TOAST – and so is his bitch.
Ted Nugent will be there – and I HOPE he sneaks in a hard-plastic knife and self-immolates PUBLICLY TONIGHT to fulfill his own prophesy about his being dead or jailed if Obama is re-elected. The Republicans not only have a Tea-Party Pinko giving their response, but a SECOND Tea Party HATE-AND-FEAR-MONGER giving a SECOND Tea Party response!!!
See: I TOLD you the “country-clubbing” narco-traffickers led by Carl Rove, John Boehner, etc. have LOST ALL CONTROL and the psychotics are screaming with glee.
But DON’T WORRY!!! The CIA/NAZIS still are in charge with some banks and Wall Street. The BIGGEST profits in America are ALL UNDER THE TABLE AND PAY NO TAXES AT ALL: America’s ILLEGAL DRUG OPERATIONS, followed closely by the over-prescribed LEGAL drugs. And CLEARLY Americans DO NEED ALL THESE DRUGS – just to put up with the American NAZI Society we have ALL created by allowing ourselves to be DOMINATED by the fears perpetrated on us by the Bush/Cheney/CIA – who PLANNED 9/11 with the Saudi Royals and bin Ladens.
Google in this blog to see how I TRAPPED a key CNN and Fox News contributor Imran Anwar, see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/fox-news-and-cnn-long-term-contributor.html , into ADMITTING this as well as that EVERYONE in the mainstream press knows this but as he ALSO said, Americans are TOO STUPID TO CARE OR WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH.
Americans: That be US (you and me). WE ARE TO BLAME – every single one of us – and THAT is why the fall of America to a Third World Country CONTINUES UNABATED, while my newly beloved Mexico SHINES WITH PRIDE and is BLESSED BY GOD!!!
Thank you for reading this. I KNOW it is no fun.
 
For the record, I have heard NOTHING from my Wilmington attorney Jennifer Harjo, but I’m reserving judgment on that until end of business today. Also, my last blog post silenced the threatening texts from Martin (Marco) Jacobo. He’s too smart to plot against me – and he knows I will pay him the 400 pesos I said I’d pay him tomorrow – DESPITE what-all he stole from me (the two being separate events, I have decided not to “mix” them into a net of HIM owing ME – which is ACTUALLY the case).
 
 
God punishes devils – NOT ME!!!
 
 
Scott
 
 
 
 
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott,

This is Scott from 2025. i have been travelling with Doc through the future in the Delorian and I have to warn you: Nobody reads your blog, Your book on Amazon only sold 5 copies(including the ones mom, dad, bro, & sis bought), CNN/The Democratic party was the true enemy, and it turns out we are most closely related to Keenan Ivory Wayans. i cant talk long, the flux capacitor is almost charged back to 10,000 gigowatts and I started taking my meds so I have to go back in time to fix everything we fucked up by shitting on everyone most of our life that we met. To the Delorian! Comets r' Us! Zippideedooooo!

Scott Kenan said...

OK, I get it -- this is ACTUALLY "Mitch Bosanna" of Hempstead, NC, who sent me the email lists of about 700 Wilmington, NC political party DONATORS (ones who CARE ENOUGH to contribute cash), no???

Come on down to Puerto Vallarta so I can suck yer Italo-JewBoy cock (sight unseen), OK???

Thanks!!!
Scott