Thursday, February 7, 2013

Continuing . . . (peacefully overlooking Mar Pacifico!!!)

 
Sunset, Puerto Vallarta -- with Art!!!





I'm still unpacking, cleaning, Cleaning, CLEANING all the Chacala dirt from my stuff.


I can't even sign up for Internet until tomorrow when a little money from my accountant clears.


Thank you, readers!!!  I asked if ANYONE could send a little money to help me in the move and NO ONE SENT A PENNY!!!


 
"Forgive them, BIG DADDY -- they KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO!!!"



More true for ME than for Yeshua-bar-Joseph who famously said the same thing 2,000 years ago. I am a CLEARER WRITER, have a WIDER, MORE INFLUENTIAL AUDIENCE, and my own mother is a NAZI BITCH/WHORE -- Jesus was blessed with a GOOD MAMA (regardless the condition of her hymen when he was conceived).


Oh well -- I guess many of my readers are HELL-BENT to GO TO HELL!!! (Not my problem: I report, readers ACT according to their own consciences.)


Scott

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man....this is so boring. Please tell us more about the Kenan's that worked, sustained their wealth, did productive things for society rather than your loser family looking for handouts and freebies. What a surprise, your parents "retired" to Wilmington to sway the incrowd with their surname. Unfortunately, it's not that easy in Wilmington especially with a 7' tall mongaloid boytoucher in tow. How many society folks left the restaurant mid meal when they saw such low rents walk in. To be poor with that name prancing around Wilmington, you're obviously super jealous and can't wait to touch or rub against those who cast you out.

Scott Kenan said...

CIA/Blogger/Google does NOT allow me to report this person as impersonating ME!!!

The buttons do NOT work for me to do this -- and of course CIA/Blogger/Google do NOT allow me to see ANYTHING about this person's actual identity or how he FAKED my name. The ONLY other Scott Kenan on this earth that I have EVER been able to find lives in Cincinnati (my birth place), is Scott C. Kenan (I am D. for David) 6' 10" tall, about 15 years younger than me and owner of the "Carolina Copperheads", a probably fictitious online baseball team.

Scott C. Kenan does NOT apprear in either edition of the book THE KENAN FAMILY and his ancestry is not very searchable. LOL!!!

I first heard of him in the very late 1980s or early 1990s when basketball recruiters looking for him called my home in Stone mountain, GA looking for him. I have found his address and pic of his home and posted them earlier on this blog. His email address is: kenansc@gmail.com . Scott C. Kenan has REFUSED to answer my several emails to him and has since blocked me.

But THIS comment poster is NOT him. It is another Ben David/Thom Goolsby Wilmington, NC narco-trafficking pig -- PROBABLY James "Whitehead" "Licker" Lester -- the homosexual Morman who gave me so much trouble at Mercy House Shelter after admitting (and his friends admitted this to me to -- ask James "Chris" Flowers!!!) he really wanted to have sex with me and displaying his impressive man-part in the Mercy House showers many, many times.

Scott David Kenan -- my REAL NAME and the owner/writer of this blog.