Sunday, February 24, 2013

I Don't Know What to Make of This -- DO YOU???

 
Sen. Michael Bennet, also DSCC Chair.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> DOESN'T HE LOOK LIKE HE'S UP FOR SOME FUN PLOTS???


Anyway, here is the email I got from him that is SO MYSTERIOUS!!! I mean, the Dems are KINGS of electronic communications and the systems that run on them, so SURELY they would NOT send an email titled "Immensely thankful" to ME without doing it DELIBERATELY.


The FACT IS, I have ONLY given them $5.00 USD in my ENTIRE LIFE -- and THAT was back in 2010 (which they were kind enough to not possibly embarass me by mentioning). So it would SEEM that President Obama is really DIGGING that I've singed his every ass-hair with my FLAME-THROWING BLOG-POSTS/EMAILS.



OH MY!!!
 
 


But wait!!! I see EVERYTHING HAPPENEING IN OUR FAVOR, so I'm probably reading too much into this.


 
What do YOU think???
 


>>> Reply to me in the comments here or by email. If you do the latter and I mention it in the blog, I'll NOT reveal anything that might give away WHO YOU ARE (unless you are Shot-gunnin' DickieBoy, or similar).


Scott



>>> THE EMAIL:



Michael Bennet
2:03 PM (1 hour ago)
to me
Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from info@dscc.org
Scott — I recently took over as DSCC chair, and my staff let me know that you were a major backer. I know President Obama is immensely thankful for all you’ve done.
***TOP SUPPORTER RECORD REVIEW***
Supporter record: 20894939
Membership Status: Pending
2013 Membership Rate: $5 (buy membership now)
But when I took the reins, my staff informed me of our current monetary circumstances. I’ll be honest: Beating Karl Rove and the Republicans was incredible, but the $145 million cost completely emptied our bank account.

Now, President Obama needs you and me to stop a Republican takeover once again. It’s expected to cost a staggering $200 million – and we have zero in our reserves. Re-building our foundation is critically important; that’s why I need your immediate help today.

Click here to become a 2013 member before the critical FEC deadline on February 28 in just four days. We need 19,000 members to join this month in order to keep pace with the Republicans and prevent a GOP takeover. And if you join from this email, we’ll throw in a free “I’m with Barack” sticker!

Since we launched the campaign to refill our coffers, we’ve had a tremendous response. Get this: we raised a record-breaking $4.2 million in January! But we still have a long road ahead of us, and we’re relying on major backers like you to make sure we can fend off a Republican takeover.

The critically important FEC deadline hits in four days. Will you renew your membership for 2013 immediately?

Thanks for standing with us,
Sen. Michael Bennet
Chair, Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee





.

No comments: