Friday, February 1, 2013

In the Name of THE ONE TRUE FATHER:

When I wrote the below Facebook Message, I forgot to mention that my new friend Juan's brother's wife (?) knew Frank Sinatra and all his family (in the later years of Frank's life).
 
 
 
 
>>> FACEBOOK MESSAGE TO DANNY SINATRA:


Senor!!!


Believe it or not, Ed Koch woke me up in the "way out of town" so I would write you this note. With the very deepest humility and the confidence of your Great Uncle -- as gifted to me my your mother, whom I hold HIGHEST IN MY HEART, I am reminded that it was on the day that that funny little feist-ball Ed gave my boss an award on behalf the Great City of New York (which was presented, actually, by that Mouth o' the South and Louisiana Tornado, Miz Elizabeth Ashley), that I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis and felt compelled to promise her I would get and and President Kennedy's REVENGE.


On wings of the desiring Hearts of God's People, and with the FULL BACKING of all the Saints who have come before, I can NOW state with "Sinatra Confidence" that I have really and truly driven that stake through the "heart of the Devil" (whom I don't believe is real -- so in MY terms the heart of darkness and fear caused by separation from This Thing We Call God).


I have found my TRUE BROTHER, an American-Mexican who as an officer of in the US Air Force first (flying stealth bombers), then later as an officer in the Mexican Army, trained in Panama Canal Zone UNDER some of the American officers who had once been his service collegues: Senor Juan Angel Quinones Olivas, now also a reputable small arms dealer in Puerto Vallarta as well as teacher/owner of the Club Cinegetico de la Bahia A.C. -- a firing school -- who has given me his business cards which he says will keep me out of ALL trouble in Estados Jalisco y Nayarit -- even Chacala!!!


He is the MOST respected friend of the man who once took me in when I was homeless here in 2010, whose daughter (now 2 years, 3 months -- who I watched last night foil the security on her mother's smart phone, get on the Internet, and play her favorite children's video games there. Through a comedy of errors (all mine), I misunderstood and thought Sonny had returned to the criminal ways of his youth in NYC after spending 11+ years in the HIGHEST SECURITY US Federal Prisons -- beginning at age 18.


I must meet him shortly this morning as we expect to finalize a deal for my occupation of one of his properties.


My mission is now fundamentally complete -- and later I will blog about the details. But this is GOD'S TRUTH: As the Most Royal Subject (who can't QUITE prove has royal bloodline -- so STOLE it from his UBER-wealthy relatives who seemed to have lost their way), I present to the Family of Senators -- and all they represent -- the Kingdom of God's Faithful Servants (and of all those who have failed but will return after completing their amends).


As explained by not only my beloved Metaphysics, but my Stuart-authorized Presbyterianism as well, ALL are predestined to return to the Father -- the ONE GOD from which all things sprang. THIS is the Day of JUBILATION -- TODAY!!!


But the People must now RISE UP and take back their Power -- I have only prepared the way.
Kiss your muse-wife and daughter for me, please -- and maybe a short kick to the scrawny butt of Confederate Dollar, whom I found to be so quintessentially SOUTHERN. Then call Yo Mama to tell her what I said. She'll be happy to hear it -- I couldn't find my voice if I dialed her number -- which I do still have.


I must run to a meeting now, so I will send this then blog/mass-email as well. To you I say "Every Saint has a past -- every Simmer a future".


Much love -- in the Brotherly Way!!!


Scott




.

No comments: