Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It is PAST TIME for the Kenan Dynasty to FALL (because of Thomas S. Kenan III's GROSS NEGLIGENCE!!!)!!!

 
Betty Kenan (widow of Frank Hawkins Kenan) in center, her step-son Thomas S. Kenan III waiting with refreshment. Circa 2011.






>>> JUST POSTED TO TOM KENAN's FACEBOOK PAGE!!! https://www.facebook.com/tom.kenan


THIS Tom Kenan is NOT Thomas S. Kenan III, who to MY knowlege STILL supports the narco-trafficking Episcopal Church AND Sewanee (The University of the South, who with Republicans and NYC lawyer/Paul McCartney's THEN brother-in-law John Eastman not only PLANNED but were succesful at MURDERING Tennessee Williams by the pillow-clad hand of John Uecker after Maria St. Just-nee-Britneva got the go ahead from my mother who correctly claimed she had me then MIND-CONTROLLED on Lithium).


TSK III (age 72 now) -- to my current knowedge -- STILL dates the "fabulous" Jonathan who is in his early-to-mid 20s. Jonathan has been polite and respectful to ME when i've spoken with him on the phone -- although TSK III has NEVER treated me with respect -- not in the last three years when i've contacted him directly, nor in 1990, when I last was able to get him on the phone. When I met Jonathan's close friends in Wilmington, NC in 2011, they were simply "high-end" drug trash -- so COMMON today!!!


And I STILL have not solved certain mysteries -- like WHAT was it that squirted so much that got Tom's sister-in-law, Sterling Kenan, SENOIR, to be nicknamed "Squirty". ALL the Old Dowagers at First Presbyterian referred Sterling, Sr. as "Squirty", but they being DOWAGERS and all, I did not DARE asking if it was her BOOB(s) or her PUSSY (I eliminated that pesky saliva cuck under the tongue since any fool can control that!!!).


continuing . . .



How's my fave ISRAELI-Kenan??? To bring you up-to-date, I've continued blasting Israeli political leaders fro acting like reincarnated NAZIs (Netanyahu's insistance on building illegal settlements -- while ALSO blasting Israel's enemies for THEIR transgressions -- and US Republican FAKE christians for EGGING the likes of Netanyahu on so that CHRISTIAN DREAMS that only AFTER the anialation of Israe...l (and her Jews, of course), can the Hebrew Prophet Yeshua-bar-Joseph will come back and FIX the world which they have ACTUALLY DELIBERATELY DESTROYED (without considering that this will destroy the world of these GOD-HATERS as well). As you might recall, it was Jonathan Reiner (an Internetic friend of mine since the late 1990s when he was still in high school in NYC -- nephew to Carl, cousin to Rob, and NOW possesssing Emmys of his OWN for TV writing), who made me an "honorary Jew" in early 2010 -- right after i first blogged that my own mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan now of Raleigh, NC with my father, William Scott Kenan, aSee More
Like · · Promote
  • Scott Kenan Facebook/CIA just froze on me AGAIN, but I was able to post the above and will now continue . . .
  • Scott Kenan My Dad, a somewhat PROMINENT homosexual, ws blackmailed by Mom when Dad's male lover was shot in the head in Cincinnati -- probably in 1949 or early 1950. Dad converted to Catholic from non-attending Baptist and married my mother -- the other choice being to go to jail for the UGLY lover's murder of his boyfriend. BOTH my parents told me this story many times when I was young (except the black-mailing part) -- INCLUDING that the official Police records show it as a case of "Russian Roulette Suicide" -- how PERFECT!!! How NAZI-Republican, no??? See all the details by re-visiting my blog. You are warned that in fighting "devils", I have often used 'devil language". All best, Scott http://scottkenan.blogspot.com
    scottkenan.blogspot.com

No comments: