Friday, February 22, 2013

Laughing, ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK (soon)!!!

 
 
Tennessee Williams and me at the 1981 Kennedy Center Honors (where I met about a dozen Kennedys for the FIRST time).





>>> SHOCKING Breaking News!!! Added at 1:32 PM CST, same day: I just discovered that when I NOW follow the URL listed in Item #2, ASK.com has DELETED my answer -- which the VERBATIM CAPTURE I copied into this post PROVES they actually DID post it at first -- although they also claimed I was too slow and CIA/Facebook REFUSED to post it at all.


Sorry, CIA, I posted it on Facebook by successfully posting a link to this blogpost on my Page there.


Also, I will NOW attempt to re-post it on ASK.com, and FORCE them to let it remain. HA!!!

Scott



>>> ADDED at 1:46 PM, CST: Having tried to post this, via BOTH Internet Explorer and CIA/GOOGLE Chrome, both return the answer: "Sorry, there was an error saving your answer. Please try again!"


This PROVES that ASK.com is PART of the CIA!!! I say "part of" because it has done MORE than just block me from posting -- AFTER LITERALLY REMOVING MY FIRST ATTEMPT!!! -- ASK.com has ALLOWED to be posted an ILLITERATE comment with a link to a LYING, DENIGRATING-TO-Mr.-WILLIAMS-REPUTATION article -- probably crafted by Sewanee (The University of the South), or THOMAS KEITH, himself


"Thomas Keith" <telliottk@gmail.com>,


Land-line phone for Thomas Keith and his CALI CARTEL Colombian boyfriend, Arturo, whose relatives DRUG MAFIA CONTROL the Episcopal Church (or much of it), and Stone Mountain City, GA, where I used to live:


In New York City -- and I just checked and Thomas's voice did the voice-mail: (212) 533-8842.




* * *


>>> BUT FIRST: I must THANK MY READERS!!!


Amazon sales of my memoir, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, have DOUBLED in ONE MONTH!!! See: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 .

 
* * *


1. Note to me from "THE UNIVERSE" (TUT.com), today:



If your breathing itself was not proof enough that you are loved beyond comprehension, Scott, then how about your freedom to feel unlimited joy, in spite of circumstances that surround you? 

Big hug, 
    The Universe

 
* * *



2. From ASK.COM: Original URL: http://www.ask.com/answers/301892081/who-is-tennessee-williams?qsrc=14106#jaques_frm .


tp12095
who is Tennessee Williams
i need to know what Tennessee Williams did, what inspired him, and some of his home background



sarahngoche
Tennessee Williams was a playwright of the American origin. He is famously known for writing several plays including The Glass Menagerie and A Streetcar Named Desire. He died at the age of 71 at his suite based in New York. Find out more from http://www.biography.com/people/tennessee-williams-9532952.
 Helpful (1)  Fun Comments (0) 

ScottKenan
I was Tennessee Williams' last assistant -- leaving his service shortly before his death. My memoir got rave reviews from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER -- and several TOP Williams scholars -- but its scheduled hard-cover publication by Alyson Books in spring 2010 was CANCELLED due to my mother's intimate connection to Dick Cheney and Republican political plots -- which she knew I knew too much about, so did NOT want me (or my side of the story of those political plots), to be known to the public.

My book: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 .

You can read my political story that I did NOT understand until taken off inappropriate psychoactive drugs in 2009 by my doctor who realized that the Lithium I was forced to take beginning in 1978, was ridiculous -- I had NEVER had a mood swing in the 8 years in his care. WARNING: Republicans, Fundamentalists, and gay Democrats, FORCED to pretend they are straight, ALL still claim I am MENTALLY ILL.

I trust ALL readers can make their OWN judgments. Read my FREE bloghttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com , or my $4.95 memoir, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS.

Thanks,
Scott Kenan
Sorry, you ran out of time
 Helpful  Fun Comments (0) 
Sorry, an error has occurred. Your answer was not posted on Facebook.


* * *


3. Email Exchange with a friend in Colima, Colima (state), Mexico:


Nice job, Alex!!! Because I've suffered all manner of difficulties for three years now and need to get past the stress that's built up, I'm becoming less political and hope to return to regular writing -- but I still like getting your stuff that does NOT support WalMart whose top legal wrangler, Amy Fortenberry, literally poisoned me in the USA in spring 2010 before I moved to Colima.

I do hope to visit Colima soon for a variety of reasons -- including to thank our mutual friend Dr. Waldemar Salazar (referred to in my blog as Dr. HEY SUESS!!!, in reference to the lead character in a very popular series of children's books -- at least in the US (and pronounced like the Spanish pronunciation of "Jesus" -- HA!!!), who introduced me to the Gov. of Colima Estado -- and who is/was a closest friend of Mexican President Salinas. If you see him -- give him my highest regards!!!

I have done a rather minimal amount of research on Salinas and other PRI Presidents, and recently come to conclude that despite their frequent corruptions, they ALL advanced the welfare of Mexico and Mexicans -- and I really doubt ANY of them were actually involved in the narco-trafficking controlled in Mexico now by both the American CIA (with Republicans and the blackmailed OR WILLING homosexual Barack Obama/Rahm Emanuel Chicago Drug Mafia), as well as Carlos Slim, who benefited from his friendship with Presidente Salinas. The growth of Mr. Slim's (Salim's) economic empire and HIS corruption with the CIA narco-traffickers CANNOT fairly be blamed on Salinas -- as far as I can tell.

I just want ALL my Mexican and NOT-corrupted American friends to know that I am ALWAYS at the service both Mexican (first, now), and American TRUE PATRIOTS -- as seen in my political blog http://scottkenan.blogspot.com , but having DUMPED just about everything I can remember that I know about my IMMEDIATE family's NAZI corruption -- as well as what I have learned about their associates -- all the way to Mr. Obama, former Puerto Vallarta mayor Chava Gonzalez Resendiz, Dick Cheney (whose family is said to openly or secretly own the LARGEST BLOCK in that company that controls US jails and prisons FOR PROFIT that your email addresses), I am trying to get back to my "normal" life -- well GOOD LUCK TO ME. HA!!! 

And ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, I tend to think that the EASIEST SOLUTION -- although it's rather cheeky of me to suggest it -- would be for Presidente Pena Nieta to CONTINUE his earlier attempt to sexually seduce the UPTIGHT American President Obama, who is SURROUNDED by women in the White House (and a nearly TOTALLY LYING US PRESS), with NO WAY to express his SUPER-GAY nature!!!

I think this is the PERFECT "Mexican Solution" that costs relatively little money and should be FUN FOR ALL!!! If you read my several blog-posts about how I was "infected with Mexican Nationality" in the mid-1980s, you know it was because I was MOST WILLINGLY SEDUCED by the then PRI Party Mexican Consul to Atlanta, GA, a Senor Villanueva (Newhouse, in English), who planted his "Mexican Flag" most pleasurably in BOTH my chief "receptacles", leaving COPIOUS MEXICAN SEED behind each time -- and they apparently later sprouted and FUSED with the small bit of Cherokee (native American) blood that I have -- Cherokee being sort of cousins to Mexicans, although so FEW of them survived the WHITE PROTESTANT GENOCIDE of native peoples in the USA -- and NOW, most WHITE people in the US (including those otherwise NOT Nazis), act as if WHITES have the right to exclude Mexicans when they FINAL-SOLUTIONED the natives of my country AND CONTINUE TO THINK GOD ORDAINED THEM TO DO IT!!!

And that is saying NOTHING of the fact that the USA STOLE the whole western third of the USA from Mexico -- AS EVEN MOST US HISTORY BOOKS ADMIT (at least back when I was in Catholic grade school in the 1950s and 60s).

I dare say that under GOD'S LAW (call him Yahweh, Quetzalcoatl, or even Friar Tuck or Jesus), ONLY the "red" people of the USA have a right to say who is ACTUALLY there "illegally", and given the US history of SCREWING Mexico and the Mexican people who are the ONLY people who seem now willing to do what used to be called in the US "nigger work", aka hard physical labor (which Mexicans do happily -- as long as they get fair pay) -- and remember the Africans came ENSLAVED and UNWILLINGLY, so they should have some special rights too -- Mexicans ought to AS COMPENSATION be allowed to get VISAs as easily as WHITE EUROPEANS (or any OTHER "Special NAZI class" racially, religiously, economically, or however it is the NAZIs care to classify -- would you agree???

I am so ashamed of the country I love so much -- and which my Kenan relatives had such a key role in founding and leading economically, albeit rather secretly. At least the Kenan Foundations are now preserving all the native languages and cultures in Latin America, so I think overall, they are fine people.

Hope to see you soon.

Scott



On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 2:17 PM, Axel Caballero wrote:
 

 

Stop_GEO_Group_Play_Video.png
Sign Petition: Tell Them To Drop The Name!
Scott -- 

Florida Atlantic University is about to let the GEO Group, a notorious private immigrant detention and prison company, slap its name on a new football stadium. Don't allow that to happen! This corporation has a long record of violating human rights, overseeing needless deaths of immigrants and prisoners, while providing filthy conditions at its facilities.

Watch video and sign petition to demand that FAU President Mary Jane Saunders keep GEO Group's name off the stadium!

GEO Group gave $6 million to name the stadium. What kind of message is this action sending to students? Universities should promote education not incarceration and detention! This is why Cuéntame is working with Beyond Bars, the ACLU, the Nation Inside, and Grassroots Leadership to take action.

Add your voice to those opposing a GEO Group stadium!Together we can make an impact!

Axel Caballero
Cuéntame

PS - Please help support our work. Cuéntame depends on your support to continue investigating issues and producing content. We are a non-profit and we take no money from the government, lobbyists, or corporations. You can contribute any amount here so we can continue to uncover stories that are important to you. Every dollar helps. Thanks!
Brave New Foundation · 10510 Culver Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232, United States 



 
 
Scott
 
.

No comments: