Thursday, February 28, 2013

My LAST WORD on the NAZIFICATION of the United States of America!!!

 
 
 
 

>>> EMAIL TO A FRIEND:


Beunos Dias, Dios -- or WHATEVER!!!

I actually got Teri on the phone this morning and she agrees with me that we have to return my allowance back to $135.00/week. My net income from SSI is $1,200/month. Rent is $500. My hope is to pay utilities out of my allowance. There is also the MBE monthly charge for mail with now slightly increasing costs since it's being used again.

Heartened by the doubling of Amazon monthly royalties to $70.00 -- which cleared overnight last night -- I will now direct my energies more toward making money from writing, my political work all but finished as is now clear from my wind-down, clear-out-the-important crap from my blog recent postings. And perhaps I will use the $70.00 to replace the this-morning-fried microwave -- perhaps not. I will NOT buy an unknown brand this time, however, if I DO proceed. HA!!!

I also left message on "Randy Brief's" voice mail, asking for some kind of response to my email of yesterday -- and letting him know I've saved all the blog posts elsewhere so even if they got a court order to DELETE THE ENTIRE BLOG, I would just re-post it all elsewhere. But I think they understand my intentions to take their client out of the limelight and will come to their senses and DISMISS the ILLEGALLY-FILED suit against me in court tomorrow. The legal continuing of their Law Firm and licenses depends on it.

Since I've gone THIS far, I might as well turn this into a blog post:

As I explained earlier in our phone call, it is now obvious that this whole little drama is engineered to SHUT DOWN parts of government slowly until something is done. Here is WHY Nigger-Fag (both terms referring to people with qualities that mean nothing intrinsically -- race and sexual orientation -- coupled with an UTTER lack of self-respect) Obama is PROVEN to be in bed still with the BIG BANKS/Wall Street/NAZI/Republican/Episcopal Church/Papist group.
 
 
There is NO flexibility in choosing HOW cuts are applied -- and that was engineered to guarantee that things that COST FAR MORE TO GET BACK RUNNING than to KEEP RUNNING are shut down. Bottom-level employees are the ones who lose jobs or at least money until something is fixed (not the managers) -- and the FIXES will all be piece-meal so that EVERYTHING gets as CONVOLUTED as our PERVERTED tax code -- TOTAL INEFFICIENCY WILL BE BUILT IN EVEN MORE!!!

Inefficiency ALWAYS benefits the bankers and stock-holders -- it HIDES TONS OF NEW HIDDEN THEFTS!!!

On second-thought, I've decided that since this is to be a blog post and NO ONE in the US wants to hear the truth, I'm NOT going to continue. Sad but true, the American People are only getting what we deserve. It will SOON be HELL-MANIFEST in the United States (except for the already rich and those "correctly" connected to the Swastika).

I hereby WASH my hands of it, and CEASE and DESIST trying to PREVENT the worst from happening. I only hope that This Thing We Call God has a benevolent surprise in store for the United States which I cannot now get a hint or whiff of.

You and I seem to have taken steps to be relatively unscathed as this happens -- and nothing is REALLY as bad as it appears, except for people who remain LOCKED IN FEARS AND LIES.

I will relax and get on with my life - knowing I am in what the International Press is more and more recognizing as the BIG POLITICAL, ECONOMIC, and SPIRITUAL WINNER: Mexico!!!

Love,
Scott
 
 
 
 
 
It has NOT worked out as expected, has it???
 
 
 
Scott
 
 
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,

Tennesee here. You know why you only post that one picture of us together in our rented tuxedos? It's because their are no other puctures of "us". You do realize you were my assistant for no more than 6 months and I was a washed up old bat at that point. Stop talking about me. We weren't even friends.

Tennesee Williams

Scott Kenan said...

CIA/Google/Blogger BLOCKED ME from posting my reply to this comment. It will appear in my 1 March 2013 posting -- if I don't get BLOCKED there as well!!!

Scott