Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The US Budget Crisis is ALREADY Solved (but the Fags and Nazi Bitches won’t allow it)!!!

 
 
 
 

>>> TOO IMPORTANT TO BURY BENEATH NOTES, TODAY:

1.       With illegal narco-trafficking arguably the BIGGEST BUSINESS in the United States (and possibly much more of the world) – and the cost of producing these drugs quite minimal – the United States should follow France’s quite successful lead and legalize (or decriminalize) ALL RECREATIONAL DRUGS. The government (NOT private industry which has proven itself to be SLAVE to GREED – which I’m OK with as long as it stays within most other areas only), should test and maintain quality control and standards – as well as sell the drugs to consumers at prices around current ones. This coupled with STRONG education about drugs and easy-access voluntary rehabilitation programs for addicts, should give results as good as France’s – a 90% reduction of drug addiction over ten years.

 

2.       Imagine how much government revenue would be collected from the MOST profitable business on the planet – and the costs of Law Enforcement, Family Destruction, etc. would go down as well, taking pressure off government budgets. Private companies would be licensed to produce the drugs – under government supervision. But in a show of respect to Muslims, NO poppies would be grown in Muslim countries or territories!!!

 

3.       And just like all agree that “illegal” immigrants should pay some sort of amends for their “illegality” before embarking on the Path to Citizenship, the bloody Cartels in the USA, Mexico, and other countries would pay a bit additional as well if the United States redesigns its currency dramatically enough so there is NO mistaking old and new, and beginning with $100.00 bills (then rapidly working down at least through the tens), and have a perhaps six-month period in which any and all would be allowed to trade in their old bills for new before the old would simply become collectors’ items. All those who trade bills MUST show good ID and databases maintained to keep track of how much any one individual (or group) trades – so that clearly excessive traders would have to substantiate HOW they possessed so much cash LEGALLY via previous tax returns, etc. Transactions of cash not yet filed for taxes would be put in limbo until the taxes had been filed and ACCEPTED by government before the replacement money would be released to them.

 

Repeat every five to ten years.

 

NO ONE would be allowed to trade more than $10,000.00 (the amount of cash one is allowed to carry without question when traveling internationally today), OUTSIDE the 50 actual States – and the state of the art computer records would be REAL-TIME updated to enforce this. International money changers who wish to continue trading currency would be bonded and only allowed to continue if tied to this system.

 

ALL travelers in vehicles that have (or could have) traveled beyond the continental United States, would be required to clear customs WITH all occupants. (Sorry, George W. Bush et al!!!)

 

The results of this would be REALLY INTERESTING!!!

 

4.       Congress gave the Feds the power to deeply investigate off-shore banking and tax shelters to find the money people and corporations – including those famous Swiss bank accounts, which have ACTUALLY COOPERATED – several years ago, and the Obama Administration began that project – but with the SMALLEST of the possible offenders, and STOPPED it due to unknown-to-me pressures BEFORE any of the “Big Guys” were investigated.

 

Several government estimates I’ve read claimed that if ALL the back taxes owed by rich people and corporations were PAID, that would eliminate about 85% of the national debt (although I have no way of knowing if this is true)!!!

 

IMAGINE!!!

 

(But don’t tell that to Jack Welsh, former CEO of GE. HA!!!)

 

5.       The last several days – while I’ve had far less trouble with the computer hackers freezing and corrupting my computer – I HAVE had much of what I’ve posted on this blog changed in small but important ways – both on the blog and in my emails that I’ve broadcast. This was especially true yesterday, when I proofed my posting THREE TIMES before posting or emailing it. I only read what came back to me in my emailing late last night – and discovered SEVERAL important CHANGED THINGS, including the DIRECTIONS TO SONNY’S HOUSE!!!

 

I’ll change a couple of them today (using RED) – but I think this DOES prove the CIA’s PROTECTION of Sonny and Martin Jacobo – as well as Luis Melgoza and my fake cousin Salvador Fuentes, don’t you???

 

(In a related or NOT-related matter, Sonny just attempted to call me and I ignored it – I TOLD you they can read my computer in real time – even though I’ve got NO Internet connection here at home – although MANY neighborhood WiFi signals are available.)

 

>>> NEW INFO: The correction to the directions to Sonny’s house is that one turns LEFT (not right) to enter Sonny’s street. Also of interest to amateur sleuths and maybe even Law Enforcement, is that Sonny’s LAND CLAIM (in Tanya Castro’s name) that has a small shack and is protected by neighbors is RIGHT ABOVE Sonny’s current apartment – about a long-block’s distance up the hill on the far side of the Tunel Highway. This is a LIKELY PLACE for drug or other Mafia transactions.

 

6.       Another consideration regarding President Bill Clinton: Early in his administration, the Clinton people granted Stone Mountain, GA a HUGE GRANT to beef up the city’s Police Force – and following administrations have continued this endowment. In 2010, shortly before I was chased OUT of the US by Republicans HELL-BENT to commit me to a mental institution, I counted about 25 unmarked and identical black cruisers in the parking lot associated with the town’s library (this count was published in this blog at that time) – every one of them having either computers or the driver’s mounts for them – this in a town of about 3,000 residents and not known for a high crime rate – and in addition to the marked City Police cars.

 

The ONLY logical explanation is that they were to protect the Cali Cartel/Son Kings’ LOCK on narco-trafficking in and around Stone Mountain Park. Although Newt Gingrich was no longer bringing drugs from Mexico by train into Stone Mountain Park – the rail spur having been (since 1990 when I documented all that), converted to a walk-in trail. But also please remember, that Thomas Keith – the TOP enforcer of Sewanee’s views of Tennessee Williams plays, life-interpretation, etc., is partnered with Colombian boyfriend Arturo – whose immediate blood family – all Cali Cartel – have lived in the very tony Smoke Rise section of Stone Mountain for YEARS now. Thomas and Arturo are ALSO the biggest connection of (some of???) the TOP bishops of the Episcopal Church to narco-trafficking – at LEAST at Cathedral John the Divine where Tennessee is honored in the Poet’s Corner, Sewanee, and the former Arch-Bishop of Atlanta J, Neil Alexander – NOW head of Theology Programs at Sewanee!!!

 

The VERY school and southern Cathedral that my distant Kenan relatives have supported with such GENEROUS FINANCIAL and OTHER LARGESS!!! (Did they know??? – I don’t have an answer for THAT one.)

 

This fall, I counted FEWER unmarked cars in the NEW location of the Police Department of Stone Mountain City – but that was at mid-day. When I lived there, I watched those cars LEAVE the city to patrol elsewhere – the fact that they are unmarked FORDS (of course), with black windows (so look IDENTICLE to vehicles driven by DRUG MAFIA), allows them to operate EASILY OUTSIDE THE LAW!!!

 

MY suggestion is that Investigators begin by interrogating Officer Nunn – who ALWAYS showed up whenever I had a problem with the TOP COLUMBIAN GANGSTER living in Stone Mountain, as well as MOST attempts to commit me. (Lots of details of this in blog as well as that gangster’s name, picture, and address).

 

Additionally, the long-time proprietors not yet DRIVEN OUT OF BUSINESS in the town complain that NEW Federal Grants have subsidized trendy cafes and art galleries that have NO HOPE of making it on their own, so HURT their businesses COMPLIMENTS OF THE US TAXPAYERS!!! My experience a few months ago in meeting the new proprietors and artists suggests the claims are CORRECT – and the new proprietors are in fact DRUG MAFIA ASSOCIATED.

 

Yes, once AGAIN, YOUR tax dollars support narco-trafficking and its protection (by BOTH Republicans and some Democrats)!!!

 

The SCANDAL that DESTROYED Stone Mountain’s ONE BLACK MAYOR (the city has been STRONG majority black since soon after I moved there in 1988), was PRECIPITATED by Bill Clinton when he featured this black mayor at his second inauguration – because the guy lived in the house once owned by the FORMER mayor, a member of the Venable family that OWNED Stone Mountain as a granite quarry for generations – this mayor was the person most responsible for RESURRECTING the Ku Klux Klan in the early decades of the 20th Century (they STILL marched through the town in FULL WHITE HOODED-IES yearly when I arrived – the black folk LAUGHING) – and yet while he was mayor and also owner of a grocery, he, EVERY FRIDAY DURING THE GREAT DEPRESSION, loaded up his pick-up truck with groceries which he distributed FREE OF CHARGE only in the BLACK sections of town – which is why in the early 1990s, old black residents petitioned to name the town’s biggest park for him – until Jessie Jackson, SENIOR (0f the NOTORIOUS Chicago Drug Mafia -- run by Rahm Emanuel now (with assist from Rev. Jeremiah Wright, whose CALL BOY service tripped up Jesse Jackson, JUNIOR, recently -- and ALMOST President Obama -- HA!!, and OTHER YANKEE TROUBLEMAKERS of a HYPCRITICAL KIND road into town on satellite trucks and with help of a NAZI MEDIA-FRENZY put a STOP to THAT!!!

 

The black mayor (who had been elected AFTER the media frenzy), was later taken down in a scandal because he spent City funds to pay for first class plane tickets and accommodations in Washington for his family of four – something he thought he deserved since President Clinton had invited him to sit IN HONOR. And after THAT, this mayor and his wife became QUITE ACTIVE at the Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta – the somewhat “feminized” make-over of the Atlanta Church of Religious Science, where I had studied in the 1980s with Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz.

 

This former mayor died several years ago of cancer – I have no idea what became of his wife, who had WHITE PEOPLE SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER because she had the GALL to wear a T-shirt emblazoned “THE FIRST LADY OF STONE MOUNTAIN”. Really (to both)!!!

 

Also of interest might be that the Kenan and Venable Families have been allied for GENERATIONS – something I documented only slightly in this blog, and the REASON I selected the lot my house was built on in that town was because “Wino Row” had cut diagonally through it, and Mayor Venable had run TWO stills on my property during Prohibition – and I figured there were still some vibes of COMERADERIE ghosting about on my land.

 

7.       New for me as of last night!!! My landlord stopped by to say his family member who maintains the terraced gardens that are the FRONT of my property can also maintain the plants I have in my walled, back, inner-garden (not too much there now). And I told HIM that today I will pay him next month’s rent since through a “miracle” of sorts I discovered I can go ahead and scrape that together now. Normally, I wouldn’t pay so early, but with Sequestration promising to SLOW GOVERNMENT CHECKS by about two weeks, rather than worry about having it THEN, I’d have peace of mind by paying now – the government check coming with USUAL regularity in the future – just delayed a couple of weeks.

 

I also hope this keeps my mind clear so I don’t just view Sequestration through the lens of my own self-interests.

 

8.       FINAL note (unrelated): I do believe the Law or FCC Rules should be CHANGED so that ONLY schools with REAL ACCREDITATION are allowed to advertise – and ONLY in jurisdictions where they HAVE accreditation. A HUGE annoyance to me is all the ads I see for Capella University on TV. Not only did my SUPER-NEMESIS Christal Presley get her Doctorate from Capella in a couple of months while working full time and partying most nights back in 2009, but when I googled for info on them, I found they were NOT accredited in ANY STATE except the one they have “Home Office” in – somewhere in upper Mid-West – and THAT state was then seeking to DROP their accreditation!!! Not only THAT, but TONS of lawsuits and other claims had been filed against them – their money used primarily for MARKETING, fighting claims against them, and PUBLIC RELATIONS SCAMS.

 

And still worse than THAT, currently they run ads for psychological degrees – something that in MY view MUST be earned at a REAL SCHOOL and ONLY IN PERSON!!!

 

I mean HOW REPUBLICAN MUST WE GET???

 

NES PAS???

 

Scott

 


.
 

No comments: