Tuesday, February 26, 2013

TODAY, the 30th Anniversary of the MURDER of Tennessee Williams, His "Ghost" and I have TOTALLY FUCKED the God-Haters!!! (cool, no???)

 
"Poet's Wreath" that lay on Tennessee Williams' coffin, which TW's murderer, John Uecker kindly rescued from the TRASH/BANOS and presented to Brenda Carradine in my presence in John's Manhattan apartment on West 88th Steet, late 2009.
 
 
 
 
 
And for HERE, I would like to thank my good friend Annette Saddick for being HONEST (if incomplete -- LOL!!!)
 
 
 






>>> THE ACTUAL CONVERSATION when I called John Uecker's land-line phone, (212) 580-8184 -- ONE of his several cells is (973) 234-6185:


Answerer: "Hello?"


Me: "On the 30th Anniversary of Tom's MURDER, I just want you to know that I have TOTALLY FUCKED the Episcopal Church, the Republican Party, the CIA, and YOU, who conspired and killed Tennessee Williams and then stole his estate from Harvard."


Answerer: "Scott???"


Me: "Yes, but WHO is THIS???"


After about three seconds of silence, the line went dead. The person who answered the phone was NOT John Uecker -- I know his voice too well and he always hangs up as soon as he knows it is I. I have called him MANY times over the last three years, increasingly so in the last several months. While it APPEARED to be the voice of Thomas Elliot Keith, I did NOT hear enough of it to be ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN.


Scott


* * *



>>> FROM FACEBOOK MESSAGING:


Angie Couts


Ah, we pursue the same telos with much different approaches.
I like you.
 

  • Scott Kenan


    Hey -- maybe we SHOULD meet up. LOL!!!
     

  • Angie Couts


    I am not opposed to such, though distance and circumstance are obstacles.
     



  • Scott Kenan


    I know.
    There are cool enough people more local to BOTH of us, I'm sure. I've just been so busy writing and being political the last three years, I've not had time to socialize.


    Today, on the 30th anniversary of the murder of my former employer, Mr. Tennessee Williams by hand of John Uecker (whom I just telephone-called to tell him I'm doing this/have done this and SOMEONE listened, NOT John -- LOL!!!), but by plot of the Episcopal Church and the Republican Party (which I CAN prove in Court of Law), and then they went on to plan and successfully execute the THEFT of TW's estate from Harvard University, the "ghosts" of Tennessee Williams, Elizabeth Taylor, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, John-John/JFK, Jr., George Washington -- ALL of whom have appeared to me "apparitionally" to tell me important things and Jackie DIRECTED THE WRITING much of my blog as well as my actions, like classic Catholic tales, Jackie O., JFK, and JFK, Jr. all in ovals of licks of flame (think paintings of Our Lady of Guadeloupe!!!) that separated them from the physical world which my amazed eyes saw also at the same time -- yet I NEVER confused what could NOT be physical with the physical.


    When Tennessee Williams appeared about 90% physical in my Atlanta, GA bedroom and woke me up for our TOTAL reconciliation, he seemed physically real -- and yet I knew he wasn't. that is part of the reason I wrote the beginning of my book WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS available here: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 . Of course the CIA with Amazon's help -- OR AT LEAST ALLOWANCE -- CONSTANTLY has played every trick in the book to SUPPRESS people getting to or buying my book. TWO friends of mine claimed that when they tried to post favorable reviews on Amazon, the buttons to do so SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED from their computer screens. LOL!!!


    This happens frequently to me EVERYWHERE on the Internet(s) that I find interesting. LOL!!! FOR THREE YEARS!!!


    And EARLIER today, I got an email from THE UNIVERSE (actually TUT.com), saying that if I want to have an EASIER life and achieve my goals FASTER, I should NOW relax and let God handle the rest of all this. So that said, I'm reporting this first to YOU, my new friend of the HIGHEST caliber, then will attempt to post it on blog and mass-email it out.


    And I expect to take a several-day break from blogging to catch up a TON of things I need to do around my new house in Puerto Vallarta.


    I'm just wondering WHAT you have done in your life to be so special to me now. I'm sure it must be "killer", even if you don't know you did it. HA!!!


    God/Goddess is COOL AS SHIT (left unattended)!!!


    Scott


    Angie Couts


    My father forwards messages to me from TUT.com. It is the only communication we have.
    As for your final query, I wondered the same until I accepted it as synchronicity. Perhaps we are to be muses to each other.


    My life is unremarkable by capitalist standards, exciting and reckless by society's standards, and by my own, feels greater than the sum of its parts. I am a painting yet unfinished. The souls I encounter hold brushes, and leave me with their mark. I'd like to think I do the same for them.


    Tell me about your yard. Do you have a garden?

       
       


      I am hopping that the man who send me extra money (I live on SSI Disability Benefits -- I was judged totally qualified for them WITHOUT GETTING A DIAGNOSIS FOR WHY by a very kindly Jewish doctor in Lumberton, NC just about a year ago -- bene = $1,200.00/month net) will send me some to buy more plants (I'm a TOTAL gardening addict -- as well as addicted to the "Mediterranean Diet" so in the news again lately -- not because I believe in DIETING, but because I love all those foods.


      I've called for donations before via the DONATE button thru PayPal on my blog, but no one has sent a dime for over a year now -- DESPITE THEIR LOVE OF THE BLOG!!! God always provides, so I do not worry it. Instead, first thing this morning I gathered 4 O'clock seeds from plants in my next-door neighbor's yard (if a steep cliff can be called a yard). That's my FAVE flower since a child in Cincy, OH -- because it opens late mysteriously in the day, has a VERY strong and delightful fragrance -- plus being MALE, i get off on the seeds looking like FAT BOY, one of the Atom Bombs dropped on Japan.


      To answer your question, I have a HUGE walled garden in back that is paved, so i will garden in POTS. I DO have a few herbs, three fish-tail palms, a croton, and four other plants so far -- the current plants being all of my large assortment that was mostly sacrificed as I moved in PANIC from Chacala, Mexcio back to PV after the Zeta Cartel poisoned me. I had no opportunity to SAFELY return for the 40 or so potted plants that did not fit in the vehicles used for the move.


      Yes, I too am a SICKIE. LOL!!!


      Check my blog soon for my latest and final of the FIGHT part of my earthly mission . . .


      Love,


      Scott
       
       

      Seen 1:42 PM
       
       


      Angie Couts


      I can send you four o clock seeds from my garden. I have loads of them. Magenta. Intoxicating.
       

    • Scott Kenan


      Yes, that is the color of the ones I collected from next door -- and actually it is ILLEGAL to send plant materials or carry them personally from the US to Mexico and vice-versa. ALL mail from USA is hermetically sealed (in case it contains anthrax) as well as X-rayed by Mexican Customs before it is sent into the US -- they actually do this in Miami, FL, TOTAL Kenan/Flagler-ville. LOL!!!

      • * * *


         
         
        Part of my roof-top terrace garden in Chacala, Nyarit, Mexico that I was FORCED to leave behind.
         
         
         
         
         
         
        Annette Saddick with Thomas E. Kieth -- see http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/node/1904874/print
         
         
         
         
         
         
        It amazes me that I know personally about FULLY HALF the people pictured in this article -- and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE FUCKED ME either by sins of COMMISSION (Thomas) or O-MISSION (Annette, if truth be told).
         
         
        Oh well -- my garden calls me . . . MY work is now complete.
         
         
        Scott.
         
         
        .
         

        4 comments:

        Angie said...

        Ah, shouldn't you have posted the entire conversation? I have no secrets.
        The rooftop garden was lovely.
        Henry Mitchell, in one of his many musings, talked about how a gardener is of rebellious spirit, laughing in the face of nature and weather and luck, or lack thereof. The destruction or loss of one garden is but an opportunity to plant another.

        Scott Kenan said...

        I am TOO WORDY, so NATURALLY I cut YOUR earlier words -- NOT for content, but so that on MY blog, I'M THE STAR.

        LOL!!! (I TOLD you I'm bad . . . )

        Scott

        Angie said...

        Touché. You are and will be the star in your own solar system. It isn't thunder I seek, but the resonant charge that lingers after the storm.

        Scott Kenan said...

        Well, I LIKE what you wrote, but my deep resonant voice is THUNDEROUS whether I like it or not -- and the THUNDEROUS laughter of both "God" and Tennessee Williams are ALWAYS playing in my head and I can no longer distinguish them.

        I rather like the tintinnabulation of church bells, myself. The spiritual vibration that follows the flawed human BS of churches in general -- now quickly self-destructing.

        Scott