Saturday, February 16, 2013

WHATABURGER and WHATAWEEK!!!

 
Former Mayor of Puerto Vallarta (PRI Party), Chava Gonzalez Resendiz PROUDLY gives the NAZI SALUTE for cameras in Puerto Vallarta (before I proved he would NOT get away with sending all his illegal drugs to Chicago Drug Mafia headed by both Mayor Rahm Emanuel and a Mr. Guzman here in Mexico -- just listed as AMERICA's MOST WANTED CRIMINAL!!!)
 
 
 
 
Mayor Rahm Emanuel should ALSO be listed as AMERICA's TOP CRIMINAL!!!






>>> NEW CYBER-STALKING ATTACK!!!:


See the actual attack here at BOTTOM of posting: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/02/lets-add-some-cement-to-feet-of-god.html .


BloggerScott Kenan said...
Another -- BUT IMPROVED, creative-wise -- Cyber-Stalking attack on ME, the 6' 11" Scott David Kenan who worked for playwright Tennessee Williams and ALWAYS USES HIS REAL NAME!!!

I DID contact Ben David's office in Wilmington, NC and will NOW escalate my efforts to have Ben David PROSECUTE this person's crime (unless he or she gets MORE creative and actually is voted AMUSING by other blog readers!!!).

Scott David Kenan
February 16, 2013 at 11:14 AM

 
 
>>> NOTES:
 
 
1. CNN ENTIRELY re-focused their approach to reporting the NEWS yesterday (and Ms. Ashleigh Banfield did an EXCELLENT piece last night in place of Piers Morgan -- CNN's BEST talent!!!), ALL in response to my criticism of them two days ago in THIS BLOG!!!
 
 
Ted Turner, and my buddy Jane Fonda, THANK YOU!!!
 
 
2. When I pulled into Carl's Jr. near Costco (how STUPID of them to have deliberately or via a SCAM, sold FAKE Tiffany jewelry!!! This is STUPID BEYOND FORGIVABLE in my opinion -- and I HOPE that Kenan Advantage Group -- which has been the SOLE supplier of gasoline to ALL Costcos in the USA for years now -- many trucks NOT having Kenan logo yet -- will NOT renew their contract with Costco or ANY COMPANY as stupid as this!!! I will NOT renew my Costco membership -- FUCKING TRAITORS TO INTEGRITY!!!
 
 
Kenan Charitable Trusts-controlled Coca-Cola should pull out of Costco too -- or sell the GENUINE Mexican Coke that has REAL SUGAR elsewhere -- NOT AT COSTCO!!!
 
 
Back to it: Drug Mafia had waited in a new black-windowed SUV in the lot at Carl's Jr. -- they knew I had no cash, only BoA debit card today -- and they TOOK the swipe machine, claiming Carl's Jr. NEVER has an extra machine for when they TAKE the broken machine. I could understand not having one in every store -- but NOT for a "repair person" who just picked it up. I do NOT believe this has anything to do with Carl's Jr. Corporate -- but with the Sinaloa Drug Mafia of Puerto Vallarta who have COMPROMISED so many businesses here. this was foolish as it only delayed me half an hour in posting the following post!!!:
 
 
>>> THE FOLLOWING POST!!!:
 
 
The burger refers to the cheeseburger I had at the Saturday Gringo Market in Old Town, Puerto Vallarta one week ago today. It is claimed to be the BEST hamburger in PV – and I can attest that it is the best I’ve had here so far –  at least!!! Buy one TODAY (I don’t know if I will, today, but I DO hope to get there early enough to actually BUY some of Peter Hardy’s goy-baked, kosher-style bagels – and let him know I think I’ve found an easy, inexpensive solution to his missing refrigerator/freezer gasket problem that will allow him to DOUBLE his baking/selling capacity at a time when he REALLY could use the additional income (his wife is about to – or already just had – another baby).
And as I’ve told Peter, I feel I owe him because when I first met him in early 2010, I had such a HUGE crush on him I got rather obnoxious about it all before LATER coming to my senses. (If you knew Peter, YOU would too – males and females alike!!!)
And I want to buy some chopped liver from my fave PV Jewess. It reminds me of my brain. HA!!!
 
Well, besides politically neutralizing my NAZI mother (actually the previous week), FORCING the Swastika-Loving Pope to resign, QUALITY re-connecting to my sister Jane, SCORCHING President Obama’s balls so hard he GREW UP and in front of THE WHOLE WORLD made clear on the floor of Congress that he KNOWS the Republican Party PLANNED 9/11 to scare the CRAP out of everyone and make them EAGERLY EMBRACE my Mom’s swastikas (Dick Cheney, Daddy Bush, Newt Gingrich, and a few others like my former employer Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com (really his Executive Vice President Michael Massicott – trained by the top Devil of communications companies – AT&T – whose new headquarter building in Gwinnett County, Georgia had NOT yet been occupied when I fled in 2010, but whose sign had gone up “AT&T Matrix” – I mean HOW APPROPRIATE IS THAT???), Christal Presley, college roommate of Jill Rhodes at Virginia Tech – Jill is Sean Hannity’s current wife, and hence the STRONG connection of my troubles to Fox News, Christal having steered me to my DEVIL CONTRACT with Alyson Books, which turned out to be a TOTAL REPUUBLICAN/NAZI scam (I can ABSOLUTELY PROVE in a Court of Law that they NEVER intended to publish my memoir if working for Tennessee Williams DESPITE all the rave reviews it got from PROFESSIONALS, like John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER, Thomas Keith (long-time editor of Williams publications for New Directions Press who doubles as Sewanee’s TOP enforcer lording over the Williams scholars – as well as partnered with Arturo of Colombia whose relatives living in the Smoke Rise section of Stone Mountain, GA is the MAIN go between (with Thomas), between the Cali Cartel and corrupted Georgia officials as well as the TOP Episcopal Church narco-traffickers – or at least those running St. John the Divine Cathedral in New York, where Tennessee is “honored” with the CENTER stone in the Poet’s Corner.
If you conspire and then MURDER a man – and even corrupt the courts so that you can ALSO steal his estate – like the Episcopal Church did, ya oughta at least give the guy a STONE, no??? And he certainly deserved the stone, although A SINKING STONE/CONCRETE SHOES is ALSO symbolic of the now THIRTY-YEAR campaign of the Episcopal Church/CIA/Republican Party/NAZIs to TRIVIALIZE Tennessee’s work by mostly authorizing IDIOTIC and/or GIMMICKY major productions of Tom’s BEST plays – as well as PATHETIC premiere productions of late works – like the NYC production of IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE this past year – the play Tennessee Williams worked on the MOST while I worked for him, and which even Tom’s MURDERER, John Uecker, ADMITS has a mute-but-always-observing BLACK MALE CHARACTER based on ME and named Mac.
The two main evil villains are Bible-Placers, BOTH named Gideon.
Of course even John Uecker, who MURDERED Tennessee on command of Maria St. Just (nee Britneva) – WITH chief co-conspirators Paul McCartney’s former bro-in-law John Eastman (Tennessee’s last lawyer after his Dad, Lee Eastman, retired), and Sewanee’s NYC rights-attorney, Michael Remer, after she had gotten word from my mother that I was properly STUPEFIED on inappropriate Lithium, so would NOT be tuned in to what was happening – or at least be too confused and rendered uncaring by that drug.
And it was TRUE – I HAD gotten back on Lithium right after leaving the employ of Tennessee Williams – and basically remained on it most of the time until I was jailed after crossing paths with the FAG later House Speaker Newt Gingrich – who famously collected SEVERAL citations from Atlanta Police for soliciting sex with men in public parks in Atlanta right after he graduated college – and I THOUGHT I had only found how my mother and her then unknown-to-me allies brought drugs from Mexico by train into Stone Mountain Park right behind my home.
Of course to HONOR my mother’s place as chief liaison between Dick Cheney and several Popes (all the ones that follow John XXIII, except John Paul I – who was a Saint like John 23 – and whom I have MANY TIMES accused my mother of being the person behind HIS untimely demise less than a year after taking his Papal Vows.
And isn’t it convenient that Newt converted to Catholicism AFTER marrying his THIRD WIFE (only possible because the Catholic Church honors – but does NOT consider truly valid – ANY marriage, except those performed BY the Catholic Church). And later even GINGRICH admited that he was having a SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP with that bitch – while STILL MARRIED TO HIS SECOND WIFE -- and WHILE impeaching President Clinton on charges of lying to cover-up his love of extramarital blow jobs (only Monica Lewinski was cited, since his OTHER perpetrator – Bill Clinton’s INEXPLICABLE ADVISER, Rahm Emanuel, who had at THAT time nothing on his resume except ballet dancing and superior blow-job-giving – was TOO IMPORTANT as a link with BOTH Wall Street and BIG BANKS (and the Sinaloa Cartel of here in Puerto Vallarta – via BOTH American Express and Wells Fargo Bank, an associate of which, Jaime “Rooster” (for his giant, crowing cock, aka penis) Southheimer, was THEN Vice President of Wells Cargo Powder-Transport Advisors, Chicago – and it was the WELLS FARGO BANK side of that company and IN Chicago that had gotten the HIGHEST FINE EVER about the same time I knew Jaime in 2010, for LAUNDERING DRUG MONEY!!! ($200 million dollars was a drop in Chicago Drug Mafia profits, so Wells Fargo Bank LAUGHED, paid it, and CONTINUED importing drugs from Puerto Vallarta’s former mayor, Chava Gonzalez Resendiz!!! Google to see my postings of Chava giving FULL NAZI SALUTE as well as the Sinaloa or Zetas ranch hideout of Fernando Merino’s GOD-FATHER Hector-the-Engineer – complete with barracks for MANY armed Mafia Militia and their HUGE VEHICLES, just a mile or so EAST off the highway that crosses Mex 200 that going WEST one would get to Mezcales. Photos of the entrance and description are BOTH provided – and THIS blog posting was BLOCKED in Mexico to blog-viewers by Carlos “Slim” Salim – who controls MOST Mexican electronic media and is listed as the world’s wealthiest man.
Of course blog readers will recall my MANY times reporting that Fernando Merino – who claimed he had signed me to a life-time contract with the CIA – also claimed to be the only son of the largest Cocaine Exporter in Colombia – and PERFECTLY false-ID’ed now as a Mexican. Fernando – who NOW works as a trainer at Gold’s Gym in PV, after a stint as a stripper at WET DREAMS gay strip bar here – Fernando – like Sonny – being half-black-African with NO VISIBLE SIGN of that or dark color, but BOTH having GIANT BLACK DICKS – only I DID see Fernando’s MANY times, but NOT tasting it like Tim Wilson who runs GAY PV MAGAZINE with Luis Melgoza and my FAKE third cousin Salvador Fuentes – ALL actually CIA/Chicago Drug Mafia – and Fernando BRAGGED TO ME many times how his Godfather had actually planted the booby-trap in the Chunnel between France and England to FAKE ANOTHER TERRORIST ATTACK when the CIA called for it!!! (This was discovered a few years ago and the Chunnel shut down for a few months for “repairs” – PRAISE JESUS!!!)
And ALL actual names of principals and contributors to GAY PV magazine were STRIPPED from the latest edition – leaving ONLY a generic email address for contacting them. HA!!! THIS BLOG IS EFFECTIVE!!! !!! !!!
Blog readers will please recall how Mr. Sutherland BRAGGED TO ME in 2010 that he MADE something like 23 MILLION dollars per month trading financial securities – but in fact I believe Jaime made that amount of narcotics deals for wells Fargo Bank. Had he PERSONALLY made that amount of money, he would have had NO TROUBLE buying out his troublesome female partner in his house (Jaime's middle name is Jo – that‘s why the contact person on the site – last I looked – I’m still working without a home Internet connection so cannot check again now), is Jo, but actually that is Jaime's personal cell number that can be found on their website. I’ve tried it and know this as fact. Interested parties in that property might ask Jaime Jo WHY he lies about his name on the website – he didn’t do that before I blogged the TRUTH about his illegal activities and those of Wells Fargo Bank AND Wells Cargo Powder-Transport Advisors.
Now, Jaime – with support of Rahm Emanuel, the Chicago and Sinaloa Drug Mafias – have ILLEGALLY sued me for Libel and $50,000.00 (not only is it a FALSE CHARGE, but it was NEVER legally served, so has NO legal reality – although I CANNOT STOP IT in Cook County Courts – only SUE Jaime and his lawyer LATER (or now, actually), for PERVERSION of the Law, Cook County District Courts, etc. – and win a HUGE settlement as well as jail time and loss of law licenses for the various co-conspirators in this sham. I haven’t yet decided how to proceed – getting a HUGE settlement from North Carolina Courts, Ben David, The City or Police Department of Wilmington and both the New Hanover County and NC State Republican Parties is the only “revenge” I salivate over.
How COOL that just THIS WEEK, the FBI (or whomever), placed a Mr. Guzman of the Sinaloa Cartel as AMERICA’S TOP WANTED CRIMINAL for his LOCK on the drug mafia in Chicago which is causing all the gang violence and killings there – as well as all the DRUGGED ZOMBIES!!! Too bad they FAILED to also name Mayor Rahm Emanuel – who Mr. Obama has now FINALLY distanced himself from – PRAISE JESUS!!!
I DID receive a nice note of appreciation from Dan Savage’s organization which helps abused gay people come out, www.itgetsbetter.org  . As my readers know, Dan is part of the Kenan Family – extended version, his middle name being “Keenan”, the preferred spelling of the IRISH branch of the family – while KENAN is the Scot spelling – the family tracing its origins to the Middle Ages in Ireland as scholars and clerics to the land-owning Maguires (and Cainan being the original spelling. Cainan is the spelling of Kenan in some Bible translations. See Chronicles I in the bible):
 
Dear Scott,


To us, it seems like every day is Valentine's Day. Your messages of hope have touched so many hearts.

There isn't a better day than today to send our thanks and love back to you.
 
With lots of love,

The It Gets Better Project”
 
 
As you can see, I also got a GOP Valentine from scottiedkenan@hotmail.com. I have NOT yet checked it by following the link – although I’m SURE it has to be hysterical. HA!!! (and probably contains new viruses).
So President Obama has finally claimed his TRUE ADULTHOOD and will now become the BEST President our country has ever had. I’m PROUD to have assisted him in GROWING UP – LOL!!! And ALL Republicans are now put on notice that the President if FULLY AWARE that they planned and carried out the violence of 9/11 – just to scare Americans into buying their DEVIL-CONCEIVED plan to bankrupt the USA over INCREASED security and military spending to protect the poppy fields of Afghanistan for the CIA – while REDUCING taxes (particularly for the wealthy) – and ALL in support of my mother’s, Dick Cheney’s, and Pope Ratzinger’s plan to NAZI-ENSLAVE the ENTIRE WORLD!!!
Could Satan have done a better job??? Yes, he could have WON – but you see since THE ONE AND ONLY GOD (Mind, nothingness, etc.), is ALL powerful – and “Satan” is his servant who brings troubles to those who HATE God – a sort of comeuppance, Republicans, FAKE Christians, and the OTHER God-Haters will tell you that you need to be SCARED of “evil”, while the truth is you simply need to learn the lesson of what got you to be a VICTIM of evil – and then correct your ways. It’s just that simple!!!
Of COURSE they would rather sell you drugs to MASK the voice of God-Within that tells us all otherwise – and THAT is the SATANISM of drug companies (who have done WONDERFUL THINGS as well), and who have SOLD AMERICANS MORE drugs than the rest of the world combined – and THAT is not even TOUCHING all the ILLEGAL drugs Americans must buy to keep themselves able to LIVE LIES – including the FAGS who DOMINATE ALL LEVELS OF AMERICAN POLITICS and prostitute themselves with Devil-Worshipping WHORES (women naturally want security for their children and this is GOOD, but their current OBSESSION with it and MONEY-and-POWER-BEYOND-CONCEIVABLE-NEED is the ROOT of all current evil).
Just look how obviously GAY the “Blade Runner” is to ANYONE with a smidge of “gaydar” – and how his apparent victim SLUTTED HERSELF UP as a member of the so-called “Fashion Industry”. I LOVE the fashion industry – but it is ALSO home to the BIGGEST WHORES!!! An ALLURING LOOK is God-Hating and meant to hypnotize FAGGOTS into remaining FAGGOTS instead of going gay. There are “artistic looks” that are recognized as FUN PLAY associated MOSTLY with wealthy people – witness how nearly NO ONE wears this sort of fashion except to suitable Art Balls, etc. it is NOT meant to be “daily wear”. It is the SLUTS and WHORES who promote “daily sex-alluring” – like Blade’s now deceased girlfriend – or all the Pigs n’ Sluts who violently mate in Wilmington, NC weekend nights – as documented many times in this blog. And there is NOTHING wrong with anyone using make-up/fashion to enhance their best features!!!
>>> THE LOCAL NEWS OF INTEREST!!!:
After seeming to find the best in Sonny and his family, having them over for Birthday Cake on Valentines evening to celebrate my sister Jane’s 60th birthday – then making dinner for Sonny, Tanya, and Jeretzi as well, as they actually behaved like HUMANS and thoroughly enjoyed the first two episodes of THE BORGIAS with me (Sonny actually ADMITTING TO ME that Martin Jacobo had stopped by his place, and smelling SO GOOD, Sonny asked about that – Martin replying that I had GIVEN him a bottle of cologne – PROVING that MARTIN JACOBO is the thief of THAT and likely the digital camera which sat next to it on my desk – as well as the IPod Touch (which he later had STOLEN the special Mac USB connection cord for it WITH the original white Mac ear-buds when I ONLY told him he could have AN ear-bud set after I locate them and chose one for him – I own many, and said I WOULD LATER find one to give him. And all my memory sticks and SD cards remain missing – my every box now unpacked.
I still believe Sonny never stole ANYTHING from me – but yesterday morning, Sonny did me ONE WORSE!!!
Realizing that I have a medium-size folding plastic table that no longer suits my needs – and that it would be PERFECT for Sonny to use to raise his wares closer to eye-level on the Malecon (and he could store it nearby with a more permanent merchant he’s made a storage agreement with), I called Sonny, suggested he pay me 300 pesos for the table (what I needed to buy a similar-sized WOODEN table that suits me far better) – everyone WINS!!!
After PRAISING GOD for such a great thing, Sonny agreed that I should pick him up at his new apartment half an hour later, and then together we would go to buy MY new table and then get for him my plastic one. But when I arrived, TWO of Sonny’s neighbors ATTEMPTED to warn me that trouble was in Sonny’s house – but I did NOT recognize the warnings. After entering and having FIVE FULL MINUTES of nice-making with Sonny, Tanya, and Jeretzi, MARTIN JACOBO appeared BEHIND ME on the steps leading DOWN from Sonny’s roof!!!
Martin was accusing me, falsely, of HIGH CRIMES and was VERY ANGRY.
I was SUPER SHOCKED since Sonny had NOT ONLY told me of Martin’s theft of my cologne and KNEW I can have NO CONTACT WITH Martin – but he ALSO had told me that Martin’s claims to me that SONNY had relieved MARTIN of his wealth in a series of CON-MAN SCAMS were a HUGE exaggeration – although rooted in truth – Martin CORRECTLY (I now see), identifying Sonny as a TOP CON ARTIST – while Sonny had correctly identified Martin as a DRUG MAFIA/CIA thief!!!
Since I was on a NO-RAILING high landing when the two of them cornered me between them – and Sonny had only a few days before BEATEN ME and pulled a KNIFE ON ME, I knew that the two of them working IN TANDEM planned to push me off, murder me, then “disappear” my body. I started shouting (which with MY voice and size ALWAYS knocks people off balance), and using the couple of seconds of their unbalance, CALMLY pushed past Sonny, descended the stairs, INCREASED MY VOLUME shouting F-U, F-U, F-U at Sonny for his BETRAYAL, then drove home.
Several hours later, Sonny called me to say he had banned Martin permanently from his home – but I don’t listen to liars once they are ABSOLUTELY CAUGHT. I told him that he could go STRAIGHT TO HELL and F himself on the way – and if I had MY way his wife and “goddamned daughter” could get F’ed too!!!
Of course I didn’t mean that – but if I said a thing like that about my own God-daughter, Sonny would FINALLY get my ABSOLUTE SERIOUSNESS that those two CIA/DRUG MAFIA jerks are TOAST!!!
Since then, I have considered that if my stolen items are returned or replacement-cost money is given me – as well as the equivalent of about $400.00 USD for the two Holchoi (sp?) yarn-paintings that were DESTROYED in the move when Sonny (who had seen my cat first get interested during the move and then eventually DESTROY the two – right next to Sonny in the back seat of my car. I hold Sonny responsible for NOT stopping the cat!!!), I might re-friend them, reparations/amends having been suitably made – or Sonny could let me suck his giant black-colored and smelling dick (his mother was black African – his Dad a Colombian native, so he’s a near-WHITE-skinned REVERSE BARACK OBAMA!!!) – something he has NEVER said he would NOT like – but only that the drug mafia would KILL him if they found out he’d had sex with a man. (They ONLY care about their MEMBERS’ behavior – NO ONE ELSE’S!!!)
So that not only PROVES Sonny is still Mafia-connected (and probably released after ONLY 11 years of a 25-year sentence to TOP SECURITY US Federal Prisons – so that he could PROTECT the Chicago/Rahm Emanuel/Sinaloa/CIA/Republican/NAZI/Episcopal Church narco-trafficking here in Puerto Vallarta), but on thinking again, I realized I am AGAINST using sex as a tool of manipulation, so if I REALLY desire black dick that much, I will have to wait for God to present me with one that is NOT so “compromised” – nes pas???
And I DELIGHT MYSELF in that two days ago Sonny not only ADMITTED that he HAD in fact fucked my foot doctora, Cecilia Sandoval Tress of El Pitillal area of PV, cecytress@hotmail.com (322) 142-3767, (322) 142-3767 cell, that day several months ago while Tanya, Jeretzi, and I waited INTERMINABLY LONG for him to come out of her private office – and I had indeed TEASED HER about that wait and got HER CONFESSION not of the SEX, but of being TRAPPED in a VERY BAD MARRIAGE (and she only in her early 30s so SHOULD be adult enough to GET A DAMN DIVORCE!!!), but Sonny ALSO said that Cecilia had chanced on his sales site on the Malecon recently and told him she was WANTING to have sex with him ANY TIME he could arrange for it. HA!!!
I guess I’ll find another doctor to finish my delayed treatments for that plantar wart on the ball of my foot.
 
LOL!!!
Scott
PS: Call Dra. Sandoval Tress to get the REAL REPORT on the size, color, and pleasurability-report on Sonny’s dick.
.

No comments: