Saturday, March 23, 2013

According to the Feedback I've Received, the ghost of SCOTT KENAN Has Been HAUNTING Things This Year -- AND I AIN'T EVEN DEAD YET!!!

 
 
Scene from THE PURIFICATION, a play by Tennessee Williams that was PREMIERED at the New Orleans Festival in 1997, when LouAnne Morehouse was Executive Director.
 
 
 
 
 
>>> I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY:



GRACIAS, SENORS, SENORAS, Y SENORITAS!!!



Of course, I never stop there . . .


1. I guess the presenters at the New Orleans Tennessee Williams Festival ARE getting my emails (actually, I only sent a LARGE group of them ONE, but I've heard that this blog has caused a STIR that is not generally ACKNOWLEDGED by all in attendance (as you might imagine).


2. And since John Uecker told me he was POSSESSED BY THE SPIRIT of Maria St. Just (and in 2009, I DID witness John being so-possessed (in his apartment) -- although UECKER claimed this happened ONLY before Maria (nee Britneva), died in the mid-1990s, INCLUDING when he smothered Tennessee with a pillow to put him out of his misery.


"Possession" is a VERY strange thing, and I think it has more to do with ALIGNING with the values of another spiritual entity and then allowing it to operate through one. This has happened to me and EVERYONE every now and then, and USUALLY, afterward, we're a little confused because we've just said or done something that we don't fully comprehend!!!


Remember: One must ALLOW such a thing to happen (mindfully or as we hide behind our excuses).


Well, let's move on -- since I'm not BODILY in attendance. And if my "GHOST" is there, it's only relaying IMPRESSIONS -- not FACTS -- so I have little idea (and I think the communications I've received are meant to remain private).


The important thing is that the Festival is going through some kind of IMPROVEMENTS, and BULLS-IN-CHIA-SHOPS (like MY fag-self), would NOT be helpful to have in attendance AT THIS TIME.

 
TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY.


2. "Chia" -- as in "pet" -- above was meant to be "China", but I like this typo -- perhaps I was temporarily POSSESSED!!!


3. As comes as NO SURPRISE to me, I have received NO reply from lawyer Randy Briefs of Briefs, Gumpshun, & Gree(d), LLC in Chicago -- the firm that is BEING USED by Rahm Emanuel's (Barack Obama seems to have ABANDONED his protection of the "Drug Mafias" now -- but I'm not TOTALLY CERTAIN, yet), Chicago Drug Mafia to SUE ME for LIBEL, with the intended result being to take this blog off the Internet(s).


They are also suing me for $50,000.00 in damages, but Randy has ADMITTED IN EMAIL that they have no intention of trying to get money out of me -- they just want to REMOVE THIS BLOG!!! Unfortunately, their suit was never LEGALLY FILED, but Cook County District Judge John P. Kirby either LOOKED THE OTHER WAY or simply took Mr. Brief's word when the suit was originally filed, and Mr. Brief PERJURED himself by claiming I was legally served (within the 30-day window of the service being "active").


It was my conversations with the Clerk of Courts there -- as well as a conversation with William D. Maddux, Circuit Judge, Presiding (phone: (312) 603-6343), who expalined to me that DESPITE the illegal filing of the suit, I had NO RECOURSE except to continue in legal proceedings until it is resolved -- THEN go after lawyer Randy Briefs and Claimant Jaime Southheimer in courts, and that the BAR ASSOCIATION would be the SWIFTEST place to get Mr. Brief's licence REMOVED, because if what I claim about the illegal filing of the suit is TRUE, then this would EASILY happen.


In the meantime, I am HARASSED both by communication and court proceedings in Chicago -- when I have NO MONEY to go -- as well as by Mr. Brief's INACTION of bringing me up to date on WHAT he amended the suit to this past Monday.


I've decided that Randy will NOT send me picture of his "hot bottom self", so I googled "hot bottom lawyer, shirtless" and you will NOT believe what happene next (or at least I find it hard to believe): the FIRST image that came up was of the SUIT-WEARING George Zimmerman in court with his lawyer in the Trayvon Martin case!!!


Too clothed! I thought -- and EXACTLY what race IS George Zimmerman, anyway??? -- and he is NOT sexy to anyone that I could imagine. So I then googled (out of idle curiosity). "George Zimmerman shirtless", and the THIRD image up (the first two were NOT photos of upper torsos), was this -- MY OLD "FRIEND", seen OFTEN recently on this blog, although I've NEVER met him:


 
 
Well, that IS a very fine HAPPY TRAIL, no???
 
 
 
 
Frankly, I'd rather it had popped up an image of CIA operative and WILMINGTON STAR NEWS local news controller, Kevin Maurer, who was INTERVIEWING ME BY PHONE last summer -- he CLAIMED to be considering writing his NEXT BOOK on me, and that he had read ALL my blog posts and emails (breakingnews@starnewsonline.com is on my email lists -- and it actually goes to about TWENTY reporters at the newpaper, so Kevin and ALL significant reporters there GET my EVERY EMAIL of blog posts going back to early 2011.


As everyone reading this blog knows, Kevin had to break off due to "pressing other matters", and NEXT THING I KNOW (about two weeks later), his CONTROVERSIAL BOOK that ZOOMED to the TOP of best-seller lists, was announced to the Press:


 
 
Click the IMAGE to see it FULLY!!! 
 


Kevin was MOST SOLICITOUS while he was interviewing me, but I FINALLY HAD TO CONCLUDE (after both emails and phone calls later with Mr. Maurer), that he is ACTUALLY CIA
who was planted to both CONTROL the story of Bin Laden's death -- and KEEP MY INFO out of Wilmington press, since the narco-trafficking I know so much about there is RUN by the CIA and Republican Party with help of BLACK-MAILED FAG DEMOCRATS like District Attorney Benjamin R. David.


And as I've ADMITTED MANY TIMES, my own parents, William "Bill" (or "Middle-Leg" as he was called at New Hanover County high school) Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh now (phone: (919) 231-3337, listed), were instrumental in setting up Wilmington as a BIGGER narcotics port than either Miami or Los Angeles, when they lived there in the 1980s and 90s.


Kevin denies ALL OF THIS, of course. But the FACT REMAINS that the STAR NEWS also KNOWS that my best friend of that summer, Evan Fish was MURDERED because he knew too much -- and it was covered up as a suicide.


And of course my mother BLACKMAILED my Dad into converting to "German" Catholicism and marrying her June 10, 1950, after Dad, a pre-WWII gigolo of some note in San Francisco, who had RUN the Gift Department of that cities TOP Department store (this, according to Dad), selling alabaster bowls to Williams Randolph Hearst's buyer for presents to Marion Davies, FOUND his male lover SHOT DEAD IN THE HEAD in his residential hotel in Cincinnati, where Mom then RAN Proctor & Gamble's SKIN RESEARCH LABS.


If Dad hadn't married Mom, he would have gone to prison for an UGLY HOMOSEXUAL LOVERS QUARREL that resulted in MURDER!!! The official records of the inquest show "Russian Roulette Suicide" -- although that is what my parents always claimed when they told me about all this in the 50s and 60s.


I've always liked this picture of Kevin looking so ready to be PLEASURIZED at his cubicle at the WILMINGTON STAR NEWS. As Puerto Vallarta self-admitted CIA Agent Martin 'Marco" Jacobo: "Marco Jacobo" <mjacobo@gmail.com>, Mexican cell: (322) 200-7551), when he was helping me to move to my current $500.00 USD/month "palace" that overlooks the ENTIRE Bay of Bandaras and Old Town from about 20 stories above the sea, ASKED to borrow Kevin's DOG of a book, http://www.amazon.com/Gentlemen-Bastards-Afghanistan-Americas-Special/dp/0425252698/ref=la_B007DAQKYU_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1364058636&sr=1-3 , I expect that after Martin finishes it and returns it, he will ONCE AGAIN sit naked in my chair and show me what he likes best -- and I DO it!!!


 
 
 
 
 
 
CIA operatives Martin "Marco" Jacobo (who claims his "family" owns a huge ranch next to the MAIN US Customs checkpoint on the highway north out of Laredo, TX, where they TRANSPORT drugs around the checkpoint on the backs of WALKERS to be NOT NOTICED by aerial surveillance), with "Sonny" in a wholesale market in Guadalajara I had driven them to early summer 2012.


 
4. UNANSWERED: Although my brother Mike and I seem to have NOT been experimented on SCIENTIFICALLY by my mother's people, I do NOT yet know (fully), WHY when we lived in Cincinnati, Jane's abdomen and vaginal region were FREQUENTLY observed under a HIGH-POWERED fluoroscope (before the damage of X-RAYS was understood), and I got to look at it all as well.


This was in the offices of a Dr. Fowler, whose office was up about six steps from the sidewalk in a residential area of town built in the 1920s, I'm guessing. Jane later was HYPNOTIZED so that she would NEVER want to have children. And Jane had a couple of "female parts" cancer scares, and then about ten years ago had a hysterectomy. My little sister Julie was MISSING some of her natural teeth,so maybe they (others, in Louisville, KY, where we moved in 1957), did something to HER TOO!!!


5. And HERE is a mystery for Tennessee Williams SCHOLARS, that ONLY Allean Hale (now over 100 and recently retired), has EVER discussed with me:


While I was working for Thomas Lanier Williams III, he and ALL HIS CLOSE FRIENDS claimed that his plays had ACTUALLY been more popular in the Soviet Union than in the USA -- and he had TONS OF ROYALTIES waiting for him there. The problem was that the Soviets did NOT allow rubles to be converted, so Tennessee, "Texas" Kate (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, McNamara (a Houston socialite who grew up knowing the RICHEST of my Kenan relatives in Atlanta -- and who had a home in Key West and was ALWAYS my top ally!!!), Vasillis Voglis (heir to his male lover's estate which came from HIS father, once President of the New York Stock Exchange), Jane Smith, and others, JOKING AROUND that they would go to Russia and come back DRIPPING IN FURS, as THAT would have been allowed.


TO MY KNOWLEDGE: NO Williams scholar except Allean has tried to find out. I think Maria St. Just managed to use her "Russian contacts" to get this money, eventually. If ANYONE knows about this, it would be John Lahr, with whom I spoke about it in 2009.



SO WHAT'S THE STORY -- ANYONE???



Scott



 
 
Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), in WILBURY, the palacial home she eventually came to own -- as well as the FULL ESTATE of her husband who owned the Grenfell Bank in England and Tennessee Williams claimed that Maria PROMPTLY had the Lord St. Just PERMANENTLY COMMITTED to an INSANE ASYLUM within weeks of their wedding.
 
 
Tennessee Williams always claimed that Peter Grenfel had been the "second-wealthiest man in England".
 
 
 
>>> STRANGE (and NOT necesarily connected):


 
 
The Traveling Wilburys in 1988
Top: Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty
Bottom: Roy Orbison, Bob Dylan, George Harrison



ALSO STRANGE: The connection of Maria St. Just to the MERCHANT IVORY films, MAURICE and A ROOM WITH A VIEW used Maria as an actress and WILBURY was featured in at least MAURICE.


And the iconic English acting family most noted for Helena Bonham Carter, appears to be RELATED to Maria St. Just BY MARRIAGE!!!








Scott

.

No comments: