Friday, March 1, 2013

AFTER My Recent Retirement from POLITICS!!!

 
Not THIS Delilah!!! (What a diLEMma!!!)


 
 
Delilah of Briefs, Gumpshun, & Gree(d), LLC, Chicago, IL  This morning I sent Facebook Friend request to Ms. Gumpshun -- we'll SEE how THAT turns out!!!
 
 
 
CONTINUING WITH MUCH MORE TO COME!!!
 
 

>>> BUT FIRST A FEW MORE FACTS ABOUT  "Briefs, Gumpshun, & Gree(d)"(in the URANUS Building in Chicago!!!) in FANTASIES, like my FORMERLY POLITICAL BLOG -- this one!!!)!!!

 
NOW THAT THIS BLOG IS NON-POLICAL, I CAN FREELY RE-PUBLISH B,G, &G's LAW'S PUBLISHED-FOR-THE-PUBLIC MATERIAL AS WELL AS IDENTIFY THEM AS THE "INSPIRATION" FOR ONE LAW FIRM I WROTE ABOUT IN THIS BLOG BACK WHEN I HAD "POLITICAL PRETENSIONS", nes pas???
 

 
1. On THIS page: (Ha-ha: you WON'T -- because I get SEX if I delete this!!!) , you will see some videos, the first two are prominent. BOTH are of Ms. Delilah Gumpshun's appearing on FOX NEWS as a TOP US ATTORNEY!!! To PROVE that, here is the client list from her website. While I last read this a few months ago and more might have been added, at THAT time, I didn't recognize a SINGLE ONE OF THEM -- DO YOU???


Fuzzy Math, LLC
www.fuzzymath.com
Bedol International Group, Inc.
www.bedol.com
Chicago Actor, LLC
www.chicagoactor.com
The Bell Process, LLC
www.thebellprocess.com
Great Lakes Arts Studio
www.greatlakesartstudio.com
Mathew D. Walker Publishing, Inc.
www.chicagobook.com
Bridges Media Group, Inc.
www.bridgesmedia.tv
Neotick, Inc.
www.neotick.com
CIO Talk Radio
www.ciotalkradio.com
Errant Gene Therapeutics, LLC
www.errantgene.com
Commncents, Inc.
www.fyindout.com
Supplier Specials.Com, Inc.
www.smartblast.com
Salty Designs, Inc
www.saltydesigns.com
TRANSALARM, Inc.
www.brand-x-music.com
Two-Bit Operation, LLC
www.menuism.com
Chicago Agent Publishing, LLC
www.chicagoagentmagazine.com
Brothers in Blue Motorcycle Club
www.brothersinblue.org
Ow Myeye Productions, Inc.
www.owmyeye.com
Litetronics International, Inc.
www.litetronics.com
Speedit Software, LLC
www.speeditsoftware.com
Daphne Willis & Co.
http://www.myspace.com/daphnewillismusic
Holistic Art by Shana Bracha
www.shaynabracha.com
Indestructible: Documentary
www.indestructiblefilm.com
Barkada Creative, LLC
www.barkadacreative.com
Life Skills Authorities, LLC
www.lifeskillsauthorities.com
Mummies and Masterpieces, Inc:
www.mummiesandmasterpieces.com
Ron Perrillo, Jazz Musician
www.ronperrillo.com
Principle Dance, LLC
www.principledance.com
She Beads, Inc.
www.sbstore.com
LegalPPC
www.legalppc.com
Team I Fit
www.teamifit.com
Causations Gallery
www.casuationsgallery.com
LightMart, Inc.
www.lightmart.com
BinaChip, Inc.
www.binachip.com
White Rabbit, Inc.
www.whiterabbitinc.com
Feedables
www.feedables.com
Chicago Micro
www.chicagomicro.com
Fiodan Corporation
www.fiodan.com
MyGuesstimate
www.myguesttimate.com
Inspirations By Diane
www.inspirationsbyDiane.com
Obtiva, LLC
www.obtiva.com
Celia Bucci Massage Therapy
Fatzo Baby, LLC
www.motherbutterspopcorn.com
Can I Do Better, LLC
www.canidobetter.com
Maddock Douglas
www.maddockdouglas.com
LumeeFly, LLC
www.lumeefly.com
Lankford Publications
Luar Studio, Inc.
Design AG, LLC
Vikki Stokes Designs
Iband, Inc.
Frimaly Group, LLC
Multiple Medium Solutions, LLC
Robson Design
The Tektite Group, LLC
www.thetektitegroup.com
Chicago Fashion Week
www.chicagofashionweek.com
Digital Bootcamp, Inc.
www.digitalbootcamp.com


WHEW!!! . . .


8L Media, LLC
http://www.eightleggedmedia.com/
Montague Films, LLC
www.countingbackwardsthemovie.com
Txtful, LLC
www.txtful.com
FreyDesign Productions
www.freydesignproductions.com
Chicago Motion Pictures
www.chicagomotion.com
Drury Design, LLC
www.drurydesigns.com
Wired Resistance
www.wiredresistance.com
Chicago Portfolio School
www.chicagoportfolioschool.com
Cold Moji, Inc.
www.coldmoji.com
Rob Kabins and David Shoffet
http://rewardmytalent.com/
Denise Hradecky
www.denisehradecky.com
Women in Film, a Non Profit Corporation
www.wifchicago.org
Act of Good, LLC
www.actofgood.org
WDS Design Group
www.wds.com.ua
Steven Johnson Photography
StevenJohnsonPhotography.com
Emed, Inc.
www.silkpeel.com
Abbey Pub
www.abbeypub.com
WordSlingers For Hire
www.wordslingersforhire.com
Pointe International, LLC
www.pointecompany.com
StopTime
www.ilyanne.com
Varsity Pictures, LLC
www.hamiltonstreaks.com
Horigan Urban Forest Products, Inc.
www.horiganufp.com
Spirited Style
www.spiritedstyle.com
Jewelry Lessons. Com
www.jewelrylessons.com
Ambition Medical, Inc.
www.ambitionmedical.com
Oceana Jewelry
http://www.oceanajewelry.com/
OnDemand Information,LLC
www.ondemandinformation.com
Tai Kai Productions
www.tai-kaiproductions.com
Festa Stuff, Inc.
www.festastuff.com
Reel Story Productions, Inc.
http://reelstoryproductions.com/
zConf, LLC
www.zconf.com
MindStrong Media, Inc.
www.mindstrongmedia.com
Hotel Blox, LLC
www.hotelblox.com
Flourish Studios, LLC
www.icanflourish.com
Advanced Diamond Technologies Inc.www.thindiamond.com
Hosted Labs, LLC
www.hostedlabs.com
Enlightened Research, LLC
http://www.genlighten.com/
Berry Chill, LLC
www.berrychill.com
Live Richly Through Coops
www.lrtc.coop/
Gel Cutter, Inc.
www.gelcutter.com
Complete Connection Parenting
http://addadhdadvances.com/
Gatin-Gatin the Movie
www.gatingatinmovie.com
Coolstandings, Inc.
www.coolstandings.com
Tennis on the Lake, LLC
www.tennisonthelake.com
The Writing Atelier LLC
Pro-B Marketing Group, LLC
Salaam Shalom Productions, LLC
Inertia Images, Inc.
Noah Graff Productions
Opus Decor, LLC
M. Klein Auctions, LLC

- See more at: (Sorry: The HenHouse Suite of the URANUS BUILDING in Chicago NO LONGER has ANY websites!!!)



>>> EVERY ONE of these is LIKELY connected to Rahm Emanuel/Barack Obama's CHICAGO DRUG MAFIA (or at least it's worth a look, no???)!!!


ADDITIONALLY!!!:


Ms. Saper labels the second video as coming from CNBC so she appears to be "trans-political", but after viewing it for 30 seconds or more, it is CLEARLY SEEN to actually come from FOX NEWS!!!


Fox News REPEATEDLY has been shown by CURRENTS EVENTS SURVEY AFTER SURVEY to be LACKING in reporting much even RESEMBLING truth. Witness that EVERY survey comparing the viewers of various forms of MEDIA NEWS has the SAME RESULT:


Viewers of FOX NEWS score FAR LOWER on knowledge of the FACTS of current events (NOT opinions or interpretations of events), than viewers of ANY OTHER MAJOR MEDIA -- and IN FACT score LOWER than people claiming to have NO INTEREST in "the news" or paying attention to it on ANY media.



'NUFF SAID!!!



Not REALLY!!! I will also write that I believe it was the readers of www.huffingtonpost.com who scored HIGHEST in knowledge of current events. HuffPost, as everyone knows by now, is MANAGED by Jimmy Soni who is ALSO on the Board of Directors of http://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/ .


Also, my MOTHER got Lou Holtz not only the job as Coach of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish football team (we lived across the street from Lou and Beth Holtz on Larwell Drive, Columbus, OH in the late 60s - early 70s and Beth and Lou were my parents VERY FREQUENT duplicate bridge partners -- sometimes while my sister Jane Anne Kenan baby sat their three grade-school-aged kids, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF WHOM (according to Jane, then), SHAT THEIR PANTS, STILL!!!

 
NICE FAMBLY VALUES, LOU!!!


 As far as I've been able to SURMISE, Mom's NAZI CONNECTIONS cannot be tracked BECAUSE in her lifetime "addiction" still continuing every Tuesday afternoon in Raleigh, NC, the in-coming messages are in the order and nature of the cards already dealt for her seat at the tale in the first hand (at least), and Mom's OUT-GOING NAZI MESSAGES are in the order she places her cards back into the holder(s).


In the late 1980s (or early 90s), Mom admitted to me that she and Dad helped WHITE PEOPLE from SOUTH AFRICA in their Wilmington, NC duplicate bridge club smuggle their wealth out of that country via Artwork Transfers.


Also UBER-TRAITOR Christal Presley who is or was until recently a "Mentor-Teacher" in Atlanta Public Schools (I job I RARELY saw her actually report to work for the two years I thought she was my best friend), is BEST FRIENDS with Sean Hannity -- and once HUMILIATINGLY tricked my sister Jane into buying a "stone globe" for TWICE its normal price in even BOUTIQUE TRAVEL STORES -- just to PUNK ME -- and then Christal talked Jane into NOT asking me to contribute money (the remaining of my siblings SPLIT THE COST, and this was BEFORE Christal got the now TOTAL NAZI American Express to FUCK ME late one night, TEN MINUTES after I FIRST confronted Christal with her LIES in January of 2010.


 
Ironic that the ONLY commercial Tennessee Williams ever made for a national company was for AMERICAN EXPRESS!!!



 This DOES go on and on, no??? I'm NOT reporting a thing here that I did NOT ALSO report in the previous "fantasy" phase of this blog. Google "scott kenan" followed by any name or subject to learn more on anything WORTH knowing!!!
 
 
* * *
 
2. I am THRILLED to see that the TOP KEY-WORDS that led people to this blog in the PAST 24 HOURS are (google my name followed by theirs to learn more):
 
 
Uno: Judge Jeffrey Noecker, Wilmington
 
Dos: Amy Fortenberry
 
Tres: Dottie Newman (Gen. Colin Powell's former Chief Protocol Officer and a HUGE help to me and link to UNCORRUPTED US MILITARY!!!)
 
Quatro: "Wayne Gibson" ("Widow" of Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz)
 
Cinquo (sp?): Alex Nicely, Wilmington, NC
 
 
Alex gets CHRISTMAS COLORS because although he NEVER prosecuted me and was ALWAYS NICE to me on the street (he's goose-gay), after I SUE his boss, District Attorney Benjamin R. David and so MANY other North Carolina entities, I WILL BE LIVING MY "CHRISTMAS DREAMS"!!!
 
 
 
Do YOU still doubt it???
 
 
* * * 
 
 
 

* * *


 
>>> TEXT I WAS BLOCKED BY CIA/GOOGLE/BLOGGER from posting as an anwsering comment to this previous comment from here at very bottom: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/02/my-last-word-on-nazification-of-united.html :
 
 
1. Please define "puctures" -- and WHY did you write the word "us" in quotes??? Have you lost command of the English language since your death 30 years ago???
 
 
2. True that I was your assistant for only six months -- but we crossed paths two months or so after I left your service at the Monster disco bar (upstairs where people went to talk instead of dance), and I SAW your SHOCKING physical decline -- you had ALWAYS been ROBUST while I worked for you. You were in the company of Schuyler Wyatt and Gary Tucker. I saw furthest from you next to Skye, who informed me that that Chicago gigolo who had woo-ed you away from my care (as detailed in my book), had in fact abandoned you in Europe shortly after you told me you had met the "true love of your life and that given your advanced age, you HAD to travel with him rather than me.
 
 
3. While I never LITERALLY believed your claims I've seen even RECENTLY published on the Internet(s) that they were feeding you "ground glass" to soften you up by destroying your health before the final act of MURDER by pillow smothering by hand of John Uecker who has had the GALL to claim on Wikipedia and elsewhere that he was your "literary" secretary -- at least at times.
 
 
While this is QUITE TRUE of Uecker's later association with James Purdy (although Purdy's family still has Uecker tied up in court FIGHTING his receiving most or ALL of Purdy's estate because of MALFEASANCE on Uecker's part, I have no opinion on THAT one.
 
 
Today, John Uecker suffers difficulties of AIDS complications rather severely, and to MY knowledge, ONLY the noted film producer Scott Rudin (who John claimed to me was his good friend in high school, but turns out to be EIGHT YEARS from John in age -- so SOMETHING MACABRE would seem to be why Uecker often told me how much he appreciated Scott Rudin attending him in his apartment bringing food and comfort MANY times while John suffered previous severe AIDS complications -- AND NO ONE ELSE AT THAT TIME AT ALL HELPED JOHN (YES, it pisses me off that NO ONE ELSE also helped JOHN!!!)!!!
 
 
Mr. Rudin should be questioned about this in a Court of Law, and it is NOT JUST THAT SIMPLE!!!

 
My former literary agent Cynthia Zigmund (later discovered to be WELL CONNECTED to Chicago Drug Mafia), had during the course of her BEING my agent, forwarded emails to me from the producers of both SNOW FALLING ON CEDARS and the entire HARRY POTTER franchise, as they had gotten wind of my manuscript BEFORE Don Weise of Alyson Books (now elsewhere), signed me to contract in August of 2009. These producers decided my ms was outside their area of interest and kindly declined to option it.
 
 
But in the MOST exciting development -- IMMEDIATELY BEFORE we signed contract, Cynthia informed me that she had received a request (which she had complied with) from Scott Rudin's organization to look at the ms. Cindy later told me she never heard back from Rudin's people, but what is FASCINATING is that John Uecker (whom I had gotten quite close with by then after NO CONTACT since 1982), told me that Rudin was his CLOSE BUDDY, and that HE (John Uecker), had submitted COPIOUS MATERIAL to Scott Rudin PERSONALLY and that Rudin had promised to make a movie using UECKER's material, so NECESSARILY, Rudin had asked for MY material to see how PROBLEMATIC it might be if in fact it was ever PUBLISHED -- which now it is on Amazon and Rudin's plans to film John Uecker's LIES has been DITCHED!!!
 
 
 
 
About a year ago, I contacted Cynthia Zigmund to see if she had EVER heard back from Scott Rudin's people, and she kindly confirmed that she NEVER HEARD BACK.
 
 
At that time and due to her clearly-to-me honest response, I "forgave" her for her complicity with the Chicago Drug Mafia/Sewanee/Episcopal Church/Republican Party in the plot to actually BURY my book (metaphorically) as well as bury ME (literally), but later decided that while I understand and forgive her SPIRITUALLY, I feel she should be prosecuted to the full extent of the LAW for her crimes.
 
 
4. What real person took on the "Identity" of "tennesseew2013" to post this on my blog???


CIA/Blogger/Google does NOT allow me to see that -- are you MAN or WOMAN enough to reveal your TRUE IDENTITY??? Do you work for Sewanee, the Episcopal Church, or the CIA??? Maybe you are a close personal advisor to President Obama -- or even the President's former "body man" Reggie Love, whom even the US PRESS is now reporting is "Nig-Fag's" male lover.
 
 
It has been MOST HEARTENING TO ME that the last few days when I've run into Americans vacationing in Puerto Vallarta that EVERY SINGLE ONE of them (Dems and Republicans alike), have reported they have been hearing more and more frequently that Barack Obama is "gay as a goose" -- AND every one of them said they have found they HAVE to believe it!!!
 
 
Things are getting BETTER in the US of A, no???
 
 
Scott
 
 
* * *
 
I DOUBT I will be able to write the President of Harvard University TODAY, as I had planned. Circumstances required that I put all my energy into THIS BLOG POST instead.


The PURPOSE of my letter will be to CLARIFY that while I no longer give a hoot about the money, I DEMAND Sewanee SURRENDER TO HARVARD control of the RIGHTS!!!



Tennessee Williams' estate was estimated to be OVER $1/3 BILLION dollars by disgruntled lawyer alumni of Sewanee at the DEPTHS of the GREAT RECESSION who DIRECTLY contacted me back then, so Harvard should have the OPTION of UN-DOING the overturn of Tennessee's will codicil (or working together for agreement how to FAIRLY now re-do the MONEY FLOW).


I pledge to be ENTIRELY at Harvard's SERVICE if they decide on this course.



And no telling what Tennessee Williams' Estate (The Dakin Fund, as it's called, I believe) worth now that the MARKET responded with RECORD HIGHS to the FAKE yesterday financial PANIC cooked up by BIG BANKS/Wall Street and the CIA/NAZI/Republicans/Chicago Drug Mafia led by Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama with MAJOR ASSISTANCE of voluntarily complicit -- or BLACKMAILED FAGS -- William Jefferson "Bill" Clinton, Al Gore, and Mayor Villaraigosa of Los Angeles.



ALL of these except Bill Clinton were PRESENT when they SOLD Barack Obama's SKILLS to BIG BANKS/Wall Street at that meeting before the 2008 primaries.
 
 
ESPECIALLY considering what this reveals about the object that BOTH Monica Lewinsky and Rahm Emanuel FREQUENTLY SUCKED, Hilary was TOTALLY SHOCKED that Obama beat her -- back then.
 
 
 
 
NOW SHE KNOWS HER HUSBAND ACTUALLY CUT HER LEGS OFF IN THAT CONTEST, wouldn't YOU agree (if what I claim can be verified, only)
 
 
 
Heterosexuality can be so COMPLICATED and VIOLENT, no???
 
 
 
Thank you for reading this!!!
 
 
Scott Kenan, Cyber-General, USA y Mexico (self-appointed, but recently retired)
 
 
 
 



.

1 comment:

netstripes said...

Nice post! Thanks for the share
Digital Marketing