Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Carl Rove Looks Like LBJ??? (where's that leave W???)

 
TOP RESULT when I googled "Obama Republican spin machine" .



>>> THIS JUST IN: 9:08 PM, CST: The #2 spot for search-terms used to find this blog the last 24 hours is "TRASHY OLDER SLUT" I consider that to be a HIGH compliment. HA!!! And to tell you the WHOLE TRUTH, for the GREAT most-of-the-time I have been writing this blog the very TOP search term (until the last 10 months or so), was "ASS" .


LOL!!!


Anyway, to clear up any confusion-enabling copy about tonight's NUMBER ONE, I must say that I NEVER discussed sexuality with Alex Nicely -- nor do I have stories of him having boyfriends. I DO have great GAYDAR, but not a BIT of that changes the fact that Alex has a right to do what HE wants to do -- AND IT'S NONE OF ANY OF OUR BUSINESS.


Let's show some RESPECT for each other, OK???


Scott

 
* * *



>>> HOW TO MAKE A HUGE ENTITLEMENT CUT -- without harming the recipients AT ALL!!!:


It's quite simple and EVERYONE in Congress knows EXACTLY how to do it. In about 2004, as part of some sort of "concession" to Democrats or JUST PLAIN SNEAKY ACTIVITY, Congress passed a bill FORBIDDING Medicare and/or Medicaid to do ANY negotiation over the price of drugs bought through those agencies' funds -- effectively at least DOUBLING the cost of drugs for THESE patients.


At the same time, SOME government agencies are REQUIRED to negotiate drug prices -- so there is a record of government-negotiated prices to do a pretty good Cost Analysis.


I must say that I have heard Democrats suggest doing this -- but Republicans have made CLEAR AS A BELL that they will NOT yield on the point -- proving they are WHORING WITH WALL STREET/Drug Companies. But that SAID, in TODAY's climate of PEOPLE PAYING ATTENTION, the Reds got no ground to stand on.


Why has it NOT been proposed now that the climate has changed -- WHY HASN'T PRESIDENT OBAMA BULLY-PALPITATED something this EASY to win???


Ask Rahm Emanuel, Mayor Villaraigosa, Al Gore (and by extension, Bill Clinton -- seen tonight on the TV News to be just LOVING BIG DADDIE BUSH -- so bad that Bush's sons are said ON TV to be a little LEFT OUT and ENVIOUS of their "new brother".!!!), who SOLD Obama's rhetorical/empathy, snake-tongue skills to Walls Street and BIG BANKERS.


My question is this: Is Obama meeting with all those Republican-only Senators for dinner tonight just to FIRM UP how to SAVE the CIA's narco-trafficking, Wall Street, and BIG BANKS -- and their NAZI GOALS -- or is this FOR REAL???


Two things are KNOWN to be true:


1. THE PRESS is entirely shut out (as are any Democrats -- except the President).


2. WHATEVER happens, the WORLD's BEST PR AGENTS will be spinning it soon -- but the gyroscope they've been using has lost all its ball-bearings. It MIGHT/COULD fall COMPLETELY APART SOON!!!


Stay TUNED, all!!!


* * *
 

 

I never thought I'd be saying BULLY FOR RAND PAUL!!! !!! !!! I disagree with him on SO MANY key issues. But I PREDICTED he'd lead this and he has. I just hope MORE Democrats join in soon -- they WILL eventually.


And while I'm at it, the ONLY political group I felt ENTIRELY comfortable with and who respected ME in return (mostly we disagreed on economic theory and strategy -- not a ONE of them ever seemed to be RACIST like MOST other Republicans), was the RON PAUL supporters. They ALWAYS welcomed me and discussion with OPEN ARMS


And when the State Republican Party had its convention in Wilmington in 2011, I met a LOT of them. They tended to go all over the Historic District soaking it in and SPEADING CHEER!!! They drank some and talked about pot (although I turned down the one offer I had to smoke with two straight couples -- one guy was SO HANDSOME, I didn't need the distraction that evening. HA!!!).


Not one of them had a problem with my being gay -- a couple of them said THEY were gay. One woman thrust her husband FORWARD (oh MY!!!), claiming he had BEEN gay, and he still LIKED to look at guys, but she'd stuck her tongue so far down his throat he'd NEVER mess with anyone else. They were approaching their mid-50s, best I could reckon.


So I like Ron Paul's people and I'm ready to look at MORE DEEPLY at what he's had to say on a lot of things -- ESPECIALLY the Lost of Rights by American Citizens.


That's more inportant to him than COMPLETE withdrawal from the International Stage -- or shrinking/dismantling so-called "Entitlements" .

 
 
Scott
 

Like · · Promote ·

* * *


>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE with Aunt Hazel HaZZard!!! :


I am not the brightest crayon in the box...perished am i...no courage to publish...


Auntie


On Mar 6, 2013 11:13 AM, "Scott Kenan" wrote:
I received both your emails of this morning. My BOTTOM-LINE THOUGHT:

I'm so glad you "parished" (which I presume means joined a Catholic congregation), rather than "perished" -- a FAR MORE difficult position to be in!!!

I'll share this with a few Catholics (one actually "gone Jew"), known for a sense of humor -- if yo don't mind . . .

Scott
 
Auntie Wrote:


You are a joy. Publish or parish. You publish every damn day! For that you can hold your head high. If you want to cause participation, then you must cause controversy. I parished long ago. You publish.

On Mar 5, 2013 4:27 PM, "Scott Kenan" wrote:
 
Young lady: you are winning!!!

That said, I am such a CONSUMMATE DOER, I have no time RIGHT NOW -- but I might make tome SOON.

I know: "Tomorrow never comes", but in Mexico, everything will happen manana . . .

I just have to find the Happy Synthesis and act.

Scott

 
 
 
Anyone ELSE feel "a squeeze" ???
 
 
 
Scott
 
 
.

No comments: