Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Catching Up (with the NEWS)!!!







>>> IN THE LAST 24 HOURS, hits from Germany and The Ukraine have BEATEN hits from Mexico FIVE TO ONE!!!


This is NO SURPRISE since their people SUFFERED TERRIBLY under the Hitler NAZIs, just as the United States today suffers under the CIA/Republican Party/Clinton-Gore-Emanuel camp featuring Barack Obama/Episcopal Church/Papists Group NAZIs.


* * *


>>> SOME NOTES from HITHER & YON!!!:


1.
 

Mexico (where I now live), is WAY AHEAD of ALL these countries -- having long ago approved Gay Marriage in Mexico City and many other local jurisdictions. Additionally, the new Presidente, Enrique Pena Nieto is all but openly gay -- AND NOB...ODY CARES!!!
 

 In FACT, when Pena Nieto was Governor of the STATE of Mexico, he jailed and torrured a former male lover to SHUT HIM UP, but after securing his release, this man SOUGHT AND GOT political asylum in the United States as a persecuted gay person. The President has since then ENTIRELY changed his tune and supports equality of ALL under the Law in Mexico -- and he's doing it VERY PUBLICLY.
 

 Can the PROVEN GAY (ask his former "body man", Reggie Love, UNC grad), Barack Obama (whom the European and other Press have published the evidence of Mr. Obama's PROFLIGATE gay past, rise up from the HELL of complicity with Rahm Emanuel, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Los Angeles Mayor Villaraigosa, etc. in the "Chicago Drug Mafia -- directed by Key Republicans and MADE MANIFEST by the CIA -- and HEAL his "split serpent's tongue" so that he either tells the TRUTH of his NAZI COMPLICITY or GETS RIGHT WITH GOD???
 

 Only TIME will tell . . .
 

 Scott Kenan
 



Like · · Promote ·


2.

I agree with Mr. Cooper that being gay is a blessing -- it allows one to be COMPLETELY HONEST after one come "out". But the REAL blessing to ME has been to watch Mr. Cooper's recent MATURITY as a reporter -- as well as much of the rest (BUT... NOT ALL!!!), of CNN's coverage of at least SOME events.
 

 Odd today in Puerto Vallarta that CNN America has been OFF THE AIR all morning, replaced by the feed for CNN en Espanol -- MINUS ANY AUDIO!!! No other "all news networks" are available on my cable connection.
 

 What's up with THAT???
 

 Scott
 
 



Like · · Promote ·
 

3. Email exchange with Aunt Helen HaZZard:


Comprendo.


On Mar 12, 2013 12:18 PM, "scottdkenan"  wrote:
 

 
Hi Helen, 

In fact, I left PV last Saturday afternoon SO THAT I WAS AHEAD OF THE CROWD!!! I actually had another month before I had to update my Mexican and Tourist Visa and car permit, but I KNEW Chava Gonzalez (who is NOT the drug criminal so much as is his family), might BLOW A FUSE over my ignorant comment about the size of his penis. 

There was NO POINT in remaining here as temptation for additional violence from his camp, and I would NOT have served any positive purpose by attending a Spanish-language Tennessee Williams tribute at Teatro Vallarta that was of unknown value.
 
 
While I enjoy getting emails from you and others that include links to material not DIRECTLY related to my own concerns, I hope you will forgive me that I do not have the time to pursue them.
 

WE MUST ALL FIGHT OUR OWN FIGHTS, primarily.
 
 
I hope you're having an INSPIRATIONAL and ACTION-ORIENTED TUESDAY!!!
 

Shortly, I will post another blog post that I hope to email out as well -- and then my ENTIRE list of 1,500 contacts (about 1,200 of which are actually "good"). It seems to me that ALL the people the CIA (and/or others), must now MURDER to keep ME and my information REPRESSED, should be part of the PUBLIC RECORD, nes pas???
 

Scott


On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 1:58 PM, Aunt Helen Hazzard wrote:
 
 
something i was watching today....
 
 
Romans 12:18 states, “If it is possible, as much as depends on you,live peaceably with all men”

 
 
* * *


>>> ADDITIONAL NOTE(s):


1. I will NOT press matters via the US State Department OR the US Justice Department over the past behavior of Sinead O'Day. If THEY want to do so, then I SUPPORT THEM, but TRUTH-BE-TOLD, my Government has NEVER supported me (except financially, lately)!!!


2. I WILL continue with ALL OTHER MATTERS as recently expressed.


Scott



 
 
You ARE what you EAT ("essen" or "fressen")!!!
 
 
.

No comments: