Friday, March 22, 2013

With ALL THE GALS Performing -- THE GAY GEESE PLAY (in Puerto Vallarta)!!!

 
 
Gaiety, sans the gooses -- who all went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico to PLEASE ME!!!




>>> FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE:






Those of us who practice GOOSE-GAIETY (like President Obama and I DO -- oh PULEEESE, Americanos -- you only had to READ THE FOREIGN PRESS to see Barack Obama is a LIFELONG member of Chicago's MOST PRESTIGIOUS private gay bath houses as well as... used Rev. Jeremiah Wright's NOTORIOUS call-boy service ONLY for married black professionals, and the ONLY reason Republicans didn't get to the ACTUAL TRUTH of Rev. Wright's HOMO-COMPLICADOs is because THEY such kick (this was an honest-to-god typo!!!), in Congressional MENS-ROOMS -- according to MANY bloggers Americans DON'T CARE TO READ!!!), can be FIERCE PATRIOTIC -- even WORLD-Patriotic -- Patriots!!!
 

 Then there are OTHERS, like American Mark Servin (my former landlord on Jacarandas here in Alta Vista in Puerto Vallarta), who have sex with YOUNG GUYS, and treat their Mexican wives like SHIT. And there is Martin Jocobo, who has ADMITTED to working for the CIA -- yet GLADLY allowed me to pleasurize his most impressive man-instrument more than once -- and BRAGGED all around how GOOD I AM.

 And don't forget Salvador Fuentes, who in 2010 and with others, FALSELY claimed to be my 3rd or 4th cousin -- and then his "mother" introduced me to HER best friend, allegedly and SELF-PROCLAIMED to be Walter Cronkite's PRODUCER, the last twelve years he anchored THE CBS EVENING NEWS -- as well as representing 60 MINUTES, then, and DEBRIEFED ME (metaphorically) for 45 minutes and promised that 60 MINUTES would run two or three segments on my story.

This ALL proved to be NON-SENSE!!! They are ALL CIA-affiliated, and Sal Fuentes's DELI BAGUETTE, formerly on Mex 400 in Conchas Chinas was sold to him by Luis Melgoza who HEADS the CIA in Puerto Vallarta, best I can tell.


I think ALL these people -- for THEIR AMENDS (and because if they aren't OUT-- they are all bi or gay), should one at a time and with TOTAL PRIVACY and with "no-tellin rules in place very SERIOUSLY", meet me -- both of us totally nekkin with NO weapons hidden up anyone's butt (like Enrique Rojas, henry-red@hotmail.com , www.artinmassage.com ,044-322-148-7993 showed me how he keeps his CRACK KIT -- drug stuff, not cleaning supplies), and SEE which sex acts we are most comfortable with -- and repeat them as often as I deem appropriate.


Martin, Mark, and Enrique will be the most fun -- especially since Enrique and I had sex MANY times both in Hotel Mercurio -- where I met him -- and in my later apartment before he attempted to KILL me with his beating fists and feet.


Luis is a tad ugly, but the size of his nose and ears inflame my imagination. "Sonny", Martin/Marco's friend, can get with me SUPER-SECRETLY out of my respect for his Cali-Cartel/SonKings Drug Mafia of New York City, and THEIR expectation that although he ADMITS to me he dismembered MANY bodies in NYC before he turned 18, the DRUG (drag???), MAFIA (being all Christians and Republicans), would KILL him for THAT (but have no qualms about the dismemberments or DRUG SALES crimes Sonny was CONVICTED of in US Courts and got a 25-year sentence in TOP SECURITY PRISONS, until the CIA trained him to protect Drug Mafia Operations in Puerto Vallarta and he came here after ONLY having to serve 11 of 25 years.
 
Sonny told me three times while we were briefly on friendly terms nearly two months ago, that he FULLY EXPECTS to be granted CLEMENCY of his USA-committed/convicted by THIS President: Obama.


As anyone having ANY knowledge of Law knows, this would be IMPOSSIBLE for DISMEMBERMENTs of US Citizens living in Metro- NYC!!! and also what he was convicted of, which he always described as "typical Drug mafia crimes -- but NONE of the dismemberments and other stuff."


He made CLEAR to me that they had NO IDEA he had been butchering and disposing of all those bodies. He was thus never charged, but said if things go "well" in the USA, he WILL receive CLEMENCY --in fact he's set up a savings plan to return with his entire family to live in the states by the time his daughter Jeretzi (means "she who is always loved"), reaches college age.


I LOVE POSITIVE PEOPLE!!!


Can ya SEE why I've ALWAYS had the HOTS for Sonny??? His Mom was black African so he's got THAT, downstairs (and EVERYONE whose known it has been WOW-ed!!!)


Oh, and Sal Fuentes is just "ROUGH TRADE". But his HAIRS are red, so I'd like to get to know each and every one of them (or where they'd be if he didn't shave 'em off for some JEZEBEL!!!)


Now, let's get back to the STORY, already in progress . . .

 





· · Promote ·
 
 
 
 
Mark Servin (left), at "TOGA PARTY" sans wife. LOL!!!
 
 
.
 

No comments: