Saturday, March 30, 2013

Gov. Pat McCrory: WHAT do YOU do for FUN???

 
 
 
 
 
>>> I GOTTA TELL YA:


1. I can't find ANYTHING on the Internet(s) indicating you EVER have any fun at all, and just LOOK at the EVIDENCE of how you POSSIBLY DO NOT GIVE ENOUGH ATTENTION TO YOUR WIFE!!!:





 
 
Ann McCrory looks like she might/could be suffering from some sort of "IRREGULARITY" (I trust not of the "marital satisfaction" kind -- she is the most "Anonymous-masked" looking woman -- to be fair, I should say "wife of a politician of EITHER Party" --I've ever SEEN, and let me re-MIND you that I was once invited into Republican NC State Senator Thom Googlsby's (fun typo, no???) HOUSE by HIS wife for a little discussion. THAT gal has some shreds of DIGNITY that Thom has not YET been able to ERASE (despite all Thom's FAGGOTY PHILANDERING all over Wilmington and Raleigh, NC!!!
 
 
And ONE time, I sat on a bench on Dock Street and CRIED because I saw Sen. Goolsby, his wife, and their younger children RACING DOWN HILL the few blocks from their house to Dock Street Oyster Bar and the kids were squealing and the parents laughing -- and BOTH Thom and his wife looked TWENTY YEARS YOUNGER than they are!!!
 
 
KUDOS TO SEN. THOM GOOLSBY for occasionally being HUMAN (loving)!!!
 
 
And here's a plug for that GREAT restaurant!!!: http://dockstreetoysterbar.net/
 
 
 
>>> MY STORY OF MEETING WITH MRS. GOOLSBY is in the COMMENTS below this posting (as well as ELSEWHERE in this blog). ODDLY the other commentor is ACTUALLY Sen. Goolsby PRETENDING to be a matronly grannie -- LOL!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/riding-wave.html
 
 
* * *
 
 
2. And after searching, Searching, and SEARCHING, I find NO EVIDENCE of you or Ann hosting North Carolina children for an Easter Egg hunt. I'm bettin' that you have decided that Easter Eggs are THE DEVIL's corruption of Jesus's Resurrection, and in that the custom comes from Germany where Osterei, the German goddess of fertility is HUMORED every spring by rolling eggs across the just-plowed fields to insure fertility of good crops. And as anyone whose ever lived in the country knows -- you can't get more fertile than a rabbit!!!



SO BULLY FOR YOU AND "CHRISTIANS"!!!



But you STILL have a little problem: The word "Easter" is PROVEN to be DERIVED from the NAME of goddess Oesterei (pronounced in German -- a language I once knew so well I sometimes DREAMED in it: "OAST-er-eye"). So where's THAT leavin' ya??? Will ya pass a North Carolina Law forbidding speaking the word "Easter" because to do so HONORS a heathen goddess???


Or can ya JUST DROP yer tight-assed drawers and have some fun (and with dear Ann as well)???


3. I REALLY had intended to write about some things we can agree on and begin building from there, but you DELIBERATELY AMBUSHED ME, by -- AFTER I first contacted you this past Thursday -- nominating a GOD-HATING, PRO-bullying, anti-gay (remember, your SUPER PACS now mostly SUPPORT Marriage Equality), as Education Commissioner: "buddy" Collins. See: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/29/buddy-collins-north-carolina_n_2980757.html .


And THEN, I see that you have CLOSED the North Carolina Office of Hispanic Affairs (which has operated on a tiny budget). Don't you REALIZE that North Carolina has a HUGE percentage of WHITE-APPEARING PEOPLE who, like me, are part Cherokee (my "Cherokee smidge"), and FIRST COUSINS to the NATIVE Latin Americans???


Not only THAT but you support STRONG voter ID Laws (despite the ID FRAUD in elections being all but non-existent -- according to SCIENTIFIC STUDIES, if the OPPOSITE is taught by GOD-HATING PROTESTANT MINISTERS).


WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU THINKING??? The TREND of even your Republican Party is to DISTANCE themselves from FUNDAMENTALIST LIES, now. EVERYONE elected, appointed to Republican Posts, having donated funds to, or simply VOTING REPUBLICAN is trying to SHRED all the paper evidence, erase online LIES, and at least appear to be CIVILIZED as the REST OF US hope to put the WORST of you TRAITORS to the NOOSE (after fair and transparent trials).


4. I need to just CALM DOWN here and COUNT MY BLESSINGS. I'll begin with --believe it or not -- my IMMEDIATE FAMILY. YES!!! I called ALL of them today (not reaching my younger sister, Julie, but then she ONLY takes messages (she's a RABID Republican, of course).


First off, I must say I did NOT mention to Mom what I STILL FIRMLY BELIEVE, that in Mom's HAYDAY (heyday???), you and she would have been the PERFECT NAZI COUPLE. Please see "My Conclusion" at the bottom of this posting: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/the-lighter-side-of-good-friday-is.html .


But I DID tell Mom that I am LEGALLY TAKING YOU OUT (I will put you in Federal Prison or at LEAST sue "your state" and Party for MEGA-MILLIONS of DOLLARS -- which I'll distribute MOSTLY to Catholic Charities, Mexicans -- mostly in Mexico -- and the FABULOUS (and ALWAYS generous to me) BLACK POPULATION of Wilmington, NC, INCLUDING the guy who owns the CRACK HOUSE where Police Chief Ralph Evangeous REGULARLY smokes crack -- or DID until I began blogging about it.


Anyway, my MOM is now not only very COMFORTABLE with me (and I'm so with HER -- especially after blogging about her NAZI PSYCHOSIS, which now seems in REMISSION. Mom LOVES that I'm CHALLENGING YOU so we can fight it out in either our various BULLY PULPITS or COURTS OF LAW. The Courts being CLOSED for the weekend, I am BULLYING YOU NOW, but will NOT proceed into failing charges until after you and I have spoken on the phone -- preferably Monday afternoon. If I DON'T speak to you within TWO DAYS of trying, i will inform Alicia in your office that i am JUST GOING TO COURT.


And the GOOD NEWS for WILMINGTON is that you CANNOT keep me from publishing this blog in a short series of books (which I might entitle THE NEW SCRIPTURES or THE INADVERTENT SAVIOR SHAKES HIS DICK SHAMELESSLY. I think I'll find a better one than those, actually.


5. Anyway, I REMAIN totally cool with my Mom for about two months now. And I'm back to being BEST-BROS with my brother Mike. I CANNOT TELL YOU what a HUGE relief THAT is -- HA!!! the ONLY problem I had was with my sister Jane, who when I was discussing my plans in dealing with YOU, things were a little wide-ranging and she got all "uppity" with me and after saying she understood what I was saying, she STRIDENTLY ADDED that she was TIRED of my abusing HER!!!


Jane is one of my most faithful readers of this blog, so she HAS TO KNOW I have written FAR LESS of a negative nature about Jane or her past -- compared to the rest of my family. And THIS is the LIE at the base of ALL that is CORRUPT in America (especially WHITE PROTESTANTS of a Republican Nature -- which Jane is NOT, being a Liberal agnostic): Reporting facts is abusing SELF-RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE.


And to be FAIR, Jane has VERY LITTLE sex with anyone else other than herself for some years now. Men and Women BOTH absolutely MUST have sexual expression RESPONSIBLY (without taking the fun out of it), QUITE FREQUENTLY, in able to STAY IN GOD's GOOD GRACES!!!


And if you have READ YOUR BIBLE, the answer to the question "Why???" is CLEAR AS A BELL: It is because the Material World (ALL Physical Creation), is LITERALLY the Manifest Body of God. And God at Its core is the non-physical thing we call CONSCIOUSNESS (Mind), which has CREATED absolutely everything -- concepts, words, planets -- simply by the Law of God's Nature and self-contemplation.


THEREFORE, God gets HIS ya-yas (Yahweh-Yahwehs??? -- in German its "Ja-Jas"), by experiencing physical SEX THROUGH US. We should ALL be fucking with that in Mind. And since God appears to be a SEX ADDICT (he made us in "His Image", no???), we should HONOR GOD PROPERLY by having only LOVING SEX -- or at least HOT SEX with agreeable strangers (using condoms APPROPRIATELY "to guard against DISEASES ONLY", but NEVER against "pro-creation", as has once LITERALLY been recommended by the new Pope Francis I of the Catholic Church.


And of COURSE it is recommended that one limit one's behavior to those allowed by previous agreements with others (marriage vows, etc.), and one's OWN moral standards!!!


Well, I need a BREAK before continuing (maybe after a serious or frivolous ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT, no???).


All best to you and Mrs. McCrory,
Scott David Kenan, Cyber-General FIVE STAR, Mexico y Estados Unidos (self-appointed)





.

No comments: