Thursday, March 7, 2013

HOT OFF THE PRESS!!! (this IS the Press!!!)

 
Earl Anthony Wayne, current Ambassador of the US to Mexico, appears to be A TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT!!! See his extraordinary accomplishments here:
 
 





>>> SOME HIGHLIGHTS on Ambassador Wayne:


1. He worked on NAZI RESTITUTION ISSUES!!!


2. He served as Special Assistant to Secretary of State Alexander Haig -- right before I met Secretary Haig at the State Department dinner for the 1981 Kennedy Center Awards. My report of Gen. Haig's animal behavior and, my sitting across the head table from the knuckle-biting Audrey Hepburn (Audrey and Gen. Haig were the featured speakers), between the wife of the President of ARCO and Juanita Kreps, who had not only taught at Denison University and eventually Duke University where she became the university's first female vice president.


In 1972 she was the first woman director of the New York Stock Exchange. In 1973 she was the Speaker at my Denison University graduation. Dr. Kreps -- whose husband taught at UNC, Chapel Hill -- was awarded the 1976 North Carolina Award for public service and 20 honorary degrees, and also that year, President Jimmy Carter (our LAST DRUG-MAFIA-UNcorrupted President -- Gerald R. Ford was ALSO uncorrupted, the NAZI Republicans enlisting the DRUG-ADDICTED LIBERAL PRESS to paint Ford a bumbling fool when EVERYONE IN-THE-KNOW knew that Ford was out MOST athletic President!!!), appointed Kreps as Secretary of Commerce.


More on Ms. Kreps: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juanita_M._Kreps .


Ms. Kreps (having important matters to discuss with the man to her left), spoke only briefly to me (including verification that I had attended a "good" university -- LOL!!!). Detailed stories on ALL of that -- including some of my palling-around at that dinner with Meryl Streep who had taken a shine to me -- are in my memoir, available here: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 .


3.Ambassador Wayne HAD to know President Reagan -- my report of meeting Ronald and Nancy Reagan at a White House party is ALSO in my memoir -- as well as in this blog.


More on Ambassador Wayne here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Anthony_Wayne .


4. Ambassador Wayne succeeded ANOTHER Obama appointment -- Carlos Pascual -- who was the FIRST CASUALTY of the TRUE PATRIOTS Wikileaks: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_diplomatic_cables_leak .


5. I have previously forgotten to mention that when I took all the documentation I had on Newt Gingrich's DRUG TRAINS from Mexico into Stone Mountain Park in 1990 (see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html ,) to Newt's Congressional Office in GA), not yet knowing Newt was IN CHARGE -- but knowing my MOTHER was part of it -- and getting not only 15 weeks in jail, then HOUSE ARREST PROBATION as well as COURT ORDERED to have Lithium Levels WEEKLY and if they fell below 0.7, I was to spend a YEAR IN JAIL -- NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!


Because the doctor -- I think his name was Dix (older guy and definitely three letters ending "-ix"), and he ran a group for gay patients as he was gay -- yet STRANGELY told me when I protested his prescription to take 1,500 mg of Lithium IN ONE DOSE, that if I wanted a GAY shrink, I should have ASKED for one. My mother had INSISTED on being present in that meeting, and label warnings show that 1,500 mg of Lithium can CAUSE DEATH if taken at once, I went to Dekalb District Attorney -- DRUM ROLL!!! -- Bob Barr's (ran for President on the Libertarian ticket in 2008 and my former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney ALSO ran for President that year -- on the GREEN ticket), office to charge my mother with ATTEMPTED MURDER as the dosing was MOM's idea.


Years later, Mom admitted to me that Bob Barr's office had called her, and she laughingly told me she had told them that I was seriously mentally ill and made FALSE ACCUSATIONS all the time. Bob Barr then IMMEDIATELY trashed my claim and NEVER called me to let me know what he had done!!!


So much for my FIRST (only, so far), FORMAL attempt to prosecute my mother for her FELONIES -- but I'm NOT FINISHED YET!!!


I just found the name of the Dekalb county mental health nurse who came out with Sheriff's Deputies (Stone Mountain Police were no longer cooperating), the LAST two of the FIVE times Republicans tried to commit me to a mental hospital in spring of 2010. It was Vicki Jacobs. RN -- who was a month from retirement -- who told me quite frankly the final time she came out that Republicans were HELL-BENT to commit or jail or kill me. This being verified by Gen. Collin Powell's former Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dottie Newman -- who had informally been helping me.


>>> MY MAIN POINT HERE: When I travelled to newt Gingrich's office to deliver the write-ups of what I'd uncovered in Stone Mountain City and Park, I ALSO dropped copies at the front desk at THE CARTER CENTER!!!


6. Because of the RESPECT paid me by the gentleman from the State Department when he called me today to say I have to fill out another form and make a sworn statement (we are to meet tomorrow morning), I feel that HE TOO is a TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT. He has ALREADY heard the key points I make in this blog -- INCLUDING that I am TIRED of MY Government TRYING TO MURDER ME!!! (the first twenty or so of my points) -- and said he will DEFINITELY check out my blog.


I know that as a State Department Official, he MUST report information to his superiors -- so NOW, MY GOVERNMENT IS FINALLY LISTENING TO ME (and I BELIEVE I am talking to ACTUAL PATRIOTS!!!)!!!



PRAISE THE LORD!!!



(I am finally "retired".)


Scott


 
 
At your SERVICE (Rome, Italy 2001) !!!
 
 
.

No comments: