Saturday, March 9, 2013

How to Achieve SIMPLY THE BEST!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS:


Well continue slimming down and come on down here to Mexico and give/take it LIKE A MAN!!!


I hope you saw how I expanded our conversation on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/cutting-line-at-us-consular-agency.html .


I had planned to pop up to the border to renew my Mexican Tourist and Car visas today -- but JUST THIS MORNING discovered that Teatro Vallarta -- the main theater here who would have been at the center of the Williams Festival I'd been planning in 2010 until the CIA/Sinaloa Cartel mayor Chava Gonzales Resendiz (who forced me to go back to the states)


 
Chava Gonzales Resendiz, former Mayor of Puerto Vallarta




-- is doing some sort of TENNESSEE WILLIAMS program tonight --



WHO KNEW???



See: http://www.nuestrasnoticias.net/2013/03/07/presentan-tennessee-en-cuerpo-y-alma-en-teatro-vallarta/ . If you open it in Chrome, it gets translated to English -- or just go to Google Translate.


Life is such a HOOT (when you go SOUTHERNER -- and for the MOST Southern experience, you have to go ALL THE WAY TO MEXICAN!!!)!!!


I know I this will be in Espanol -- not enough of which I know -- but I DO know Tennessee Williams, so I'll probably be bawling like a damn baby throughout (assuming tickets are available -- but I know some people there and I bet they'd sneak me into the wings if it came to that).

That said, there's nothing more ridiculous than "sobbing wings". "Buffalo" is FAR more recommended.

Scott


Sent as reply to this message:

You are too funny, Scott...I can only imagine how that conversation went down.

 

It must be fun for you to be around the Mexican people. As a general rule, the men are on the shorter side. Must be an interesting vantage point for you in your day to day life.



* * *


>>> A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THIS BLOG LAST NIGHT: (in the comments section below this posting: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/cutting-line-at-us-consular-agency.html ):


2 comments:
tennesseew2013said...
What a shithole. Is that not just your servants quarters? I'm very surprised you would live in such a shanty piece of shit in an obviously crummy poverty stricken neighborhood. Could you walk outside after dark? What mysteries spoke to your inner heritage jumble joobyjoojoo?
Scott Kenansaid...
Hey MISS NANCY (as your Dad always called you to bully your faggot ass):


Walk out after dark??? I did a lot more than THAT -- I had SEX WITH BROTHERS!!! YOU liked the smooth white or brown kind -- but I like 'em ALL!!!


Brothers always go to the FRONT OF THE LINE with me -- EARTHY!!!


And just so you KNOW, there's some kind of theatrical presentation in Puerto Vallarta tonight at Teatro Vallarta. Yer gonna have to read my NEXT POST to find out about that one.


Why not stop on by and HAUNT THE SET AND CHARACTERS, tonight, no???


Scott





.

No comments: