Friday, March 15, 2013

HOY!!!: It Is CLEAR That the IDES OF MARX BROTHERS Has Descended on the UNITED STATES!!! (jajajajajajajaja!!!)

 
 
 
 
 
>>> AS EVERYONE KNOWS:


1. "jajajajajajajajaja" is how Mexicans (due to "J" being pronounced like a breathy "H"), laugh. Being a "meek" people (look it up in yer Bible), they do it all in lower case. Were it in UPPER CASE, it would be the call of German men and women who are being at least ADEQUATELY schtupfted (I prefer MY spelling), begging for MORE!!!


2. I called The OXFORD AMERICAN and had a very GIDDY conversation with the recept who said she had too busy a day yesterday to email Victor Campbell's email address to me, but would do so today. I opined that what I would REALLY love to do would be to go to next week's Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival (preferably with Victor), and HAVE SOME FUN!!!


We both fell out over THAT idea. HA!!! See more here: http://www.tennesseewilliams.net/ .


>>> SUDDENLY -- EVEN NOW (before summer): I have to CHANGE the direction of this blog post as the Festival's site has INSPIRED ME BEYOND ALL anti-wah-HEE-nuhs COULD!!! let me quickly state a few items before continuing:


A. ONLY the four US CONSULATE in Nuevo Vallarta employees' email accounts actually BLOCKED ME last night: Sinead O'Day, Horace Acquire, Dancing River (hard for me to say which of those two is more DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME -- and I have NO REASON to assume either is gay), and Olive Ferdinand.


My email DID apparently go through to the other at least FOUR State Department email addresses -- and the one that would be MOST APPROPRIATE to send my info to actually GAVE ME A RECEIVED RECEIPT (finding that is what caused me to make my LAST amendment to last night's posting).


B. CNN TV has now TOTALLY FLIPPED from its former self as FOX NEWS LITE. I was held SPELLBOUND by it this morning -- until Ashleigh Banfield began her SLOW-PACED nice-nice reporting on ALL THINGS ANIMAL WOMAN (let's be pleasant and ignore reality, gals, OK???).


2.

The Bollinger Family Foundation is a major sponsor of the Williams Festival. They own Bollinger Shipyards, and are the NICEST PEOPLE I MET (telephonically) when I worked for www.pentagon-usa.com . I placed ads for them in several yearbooks that Pentagon Publishing, Inc, represented, and actually had plans to MEET some of them when I was at the Williams Festival during the oughts, but busy-ness precluded it.


Net effect: The Bollingers supported ME as well (since I worked on FORTY-PERCENT COMMISSION (only), at that job!!!


3. Whole BUNCHES of people I have met or even known well will be speaking this year. I'll comment on a FEW of them -- beginning with the one who is NOT related to David Brinkley, the journalist my father graduated New Hanover Jigh with, Dad then having the nickname "Middle-Leg". Since David Brinkley has proved to be a REAL PRICK, I'm betting he TOPPED my Dad back then -- although I don't think I'll pick up the phone RIGHT NOW to ask Pops. LOL!!!


Douglas Brinkley, although conservatively rooted, appears to be one of our most INTEGROUS historians. All AYE ever wanted to do (he is a regular at this Williams Fest), is DROP HIS DRAWERS!!!
 

Douglas Brinkley
 
 
 
4. Robert Bray is the founding director of the Tennessee Williams Scholars Conference. He is also the founding editor of the Tennessee Williams Annual Review. And BEFORE his hair turned METH-WHITE, he was handsome and HOT as ALL GET OUT!!!


Still, in 2010, he was the FIRST of the Williams Scholars to BLOCK MY EMAILS!!!


Robert Bray



5. John S. Bak is Professeur at the Université de Lorraine in France, and VEY MAD AT ME!!! See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/02/john-bak-your-new-tennessee-williams.html .


John S. Bak 
 
John Bak-Stabber



6 & 7. Jeremy Lawrence bears a STRIKING facial resemblance to Tennessee Williams, and due to his being a total NIGGER-FAG (I've TOLD you a nigger is just a person with NO self-respect AT ALL -- most in MY experience are WHITE), has been invited back to portray Tennessee Williams as a TOTAL MINCING QUEEN as the Festival CONTINUES to denigrate Mr. Williams and his work under the auspices of SEWANEE (The University of the South), who are TOTALLY COMPLICIT in the murder of my former employer AS WELL AS the Episcopal Church, USA's high position in DRUG TRAFFICKING, via Thomas Keith's Colombian boyfriend Arturo (connected INTIMATELY with the Cali Cartel smugglers in Stone Mountain, GA where I used to live.


Thomas Keith is Sewanee's ENFORCER of DOCTRINE to Williams Scholars, and BIG FAN of the "happily married and successful Breeder", Jeremy Lawrence.


Jeremy Lawrence   Thomas Keith

Sweet Jeremy                               Drug-Pusher Thom-ass


8. Annette Saddik is ONE FIERCE BITCH!!! Not only did I find her a TON OF FUN at The Bishop's Reception after the BREW-HA-HA in Cathedral John the Divine in late 2009, when TW was installed in their "Poet's Corner", John Uecker, who put Tennessee Williams "out of his misery" by smothering him with a pillow, claims Annette STOLE much of Uecker's scholarship of Mr. Williams -- the TRUTH will OUT one day!!!


Annette Saddik
 
Annette, baby, FIERCE IT TO ME!!!



9. John Patrick Shanely, writer of the streepy play/movie DOUBT, was the BEST SPEAKER at the Poet's Corner Installation!!! He proved to be QUITE AWKWARD at the Bishop's Reception, afterward, and few spoke with him at length -- except ME.


I just looked for his picture in the RECENTLY FOUND rescued 1999 - 2010 photos, but discovered that while there are TONS of pics from that trip to NYC in December of 2009, ALL PHOTOS of me with John Uecker in John's apartment, and ALL OTHERS at the Installation and Bishop's Reception were DELETED by Puerto Vallarta TOP CIA AGENT Luis Melgoza, when he worked on ALL of my computers and back-up hard drives summer of 2012!!!


Here is a stock photo of John:


John Patrick Shanley
 
Also, it is only FAIR to let you know that John & I became FAST FACEBOOK FRIENDS right after we met, and I used to tease him RELENTLESSLY on his page where he played CONSTANT hetero-sex-tease games with women -- none of whom he's EVER seemed to relate to honestly. Eventually, after I PROVED he's just a FAGGOT on his Page, he BLOCKED ME FOREVER!!!
 


10. NOT ATTENDING (again): ME!!! Seen in my NEW YORK CITY FIERCE-DRAG that I wore throughout the five days I was stuck in NYC due to the BLIZZARD before Christmas:


 
 
 
>>> CORRECTION!!!


It seems that the Poet's Corner Installation/Bishop's Reception must have actually been in November of 2009, because THAT is where I just found a picture of Thomas Elliot Keith, Arturo Cali-Cartel, and me, taken at the Reception. NO OTHER PICTURES of those Williams Festivities seem to exist any longer -- and THIS ONE only because I had cropped and saved it ELSEWHERE, so Luis Melgoza and the CIA MISSED IT:




 
* * *


Now if NOBODY MINDS, I've got some FURNITURE SHOPPIN' to do. And in case you MISSED IT, I really AM feeling "rather DIVINE"!!!


 
1972.
 
 
 
Scott


WHOOPS!!! Found ANOTHER -- me in John Uecker's apartment on West 88th Street with Tennessee Williams' LAUREL POET'S WREATH above my head (upper), on the wall:


 
 
ADDED 17 March 2013: It was JOHN UECKER who insisted that my picture be taken under Tennessee Williams' laurel Poet's Wreath -- an idea that had never occured to me. John took this shot (and a few others of me in his apartment that also still exist in a strange place on my computer), with my camera -- I think with the iPhone I had then.




.

No comments: