Thursday, March 28, 2013

I Have Spoken with Gov. Pat McCrory's Office (after finding evidence he is an honest politician)!!!

 
 
I can only assume that just-sworn-in Gov. McCrory is NOT responding to out-going Gov. Bev Perdue's congratulatory hand offer because of his SHOCK at suddenly being the "CEO of North Carolina" .
 
 
 (Others have said McCrory has no respect for women or Democrats, and I HOPE to prove them wrong.)
 
 
 
 
 
>>> BREAKING at 11:26 AM, CDT!!!:  
 
 
CNN just announced its new morning line up, which includes the PERFECT Chris Cuomo, Michaela Pereira, from Los Angeles (so she should know ALL ABOUT Mayor Villaraigosa's, Bill Clinton's, Al Gore's, and Rahm Emanuel's -- with BLACKMAILED homosexual President Obama's -- NARCO-TRAFFICKING with the Bush/Cheney wing of the Republican Party and the CIA and corrupted elements in the Defense Department under the supervision of my own mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan now of Raleigh, NC's narco-trafficking on behalf the LAST THREE Popes-in-Rome, but NOT Pope Pancho!!!
 
 
Kate Bolduan, is a native Hoosier (like my Mom -- and ALMOST me, since I was born in Cincinnati), as well as newscaster in Raleigh, NC -- right down the road from Wilmington, where the CIA-and-allies bring into port the LARGEST haul of illegal drugs brought into the United States by sea. Kate and her husband converted to Judaism some time ago -- and the Reiner Family in Hollywood made me an "Honoray Jew" three years ago, after I first blogged that my mother is CONFIRMED to be America's TOP NAZI
 
 
She, TOO, is perfect!!!
 
 
I wish to blame all this on Jeffrey Toobin, primarily, since he and I have been email correspondents since two years ago, but I am SO HAPPY, I wish to extend an offer of free "Scott-Bennies" to ALL healthy CNN employees worldwide, beginning with men, but also to women (whom I must learn to please as well since I am in fact a writer)!!!
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> MY EVOLUTION OF THOUGHT:


1. I had already made this decision, but the first email I got today, from "The Universe" (actually Tut.com), REINFORCED my new direction:


Only in hindsight, Scott, will the miracles become obvious, will you see you were guided, and will you find there was order all along.

"Otherwise," as you once said, a long, long time ago, "it would all be too easy..."

We agreed,
The Universe


2. My REAL goal is to OPEN UP Liberty and Justice to ALL -- and first in North Carolina, the state my Kenan Forebears have been so instrumental in developing -- Royal, trailer-trash, and Cherokee-smidged, like me.


3. I was INSPIRED by these words of the new Governor, as when I LIVED in Wilmington (albeit HOMELESS for most of the 1.5 years), I had actually written a SCRIPT for a new walking tour about the role of my Kenan progenitors, the development of Mental Science in its infancy in Wilmington, and Wilmington's UNIQUE place in American History.


I TOO absolutely support Wilmington as a Center of Tourism and Culture, and HOPE that my blog -- as I NOW transform it into a series of books -- can do for Wilmington what John Berent's MIDNIGHT IN THE GARDEN OF GOOD AND EVIL did for Savannah: PUT IT ON THE MAP!!!


If I cannot get political cooperation in clearing up some matters of corruption in Wilmington and North Carolina, I will REVERT to being a muck-raking journalist -- and successfully SUE North Carolina for MEGA MILLIONS. I prefer not to do this, and must ALSO get a settlement for the GROSS violations of my Civil Rights by various North Carolina officials.


Governor Pat McCrory will MAKE THE DECISION on which direction I now take. Here are a few of his words:




More to come soon, including the email I must now compose to the Governor via top aides.


I think it is a very pleasant coincidence that in offering to SIT DOWN with the Republicans of North Carolina (generally my adversaries), chance has had it that it is the same day that Christians celebrate Jesus of Nazareth's LAST SUPPER. My intention is to remain in "Christ Consciousness" as I continue what I feel has been God-ordained for me to do.


Please pray for ALL our success in untangling a HUGE set of problems -- and living in God's Peace in our beloved North Carolina and United States of America -- ALSO remembering that we are all ALSO Citizens of the World.


Scott



 
 
Mahalalel (also called the "Prince of Peace" ) follows Kenan in 1st Chronicles in the Judeo-Christian Bible. Kenans have this UP FRONT in both editions of the book THE KENAN FAMILY.
 
 
 
 
.

No comments: