Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE that ALL Women are DEVILS (some exemptions/exceptions may apply)!!!

 

 
 
Alternative History.
 
 
 
 
 
>>> LET'S LOOK AT EVOLUTION OF MALE AND FEMALE:


But FIRST I want to tell you that I woke up at 4:30 AM today after falling asleep at 10:00 PM. For the FIRST TIME IN RECENT MEMORY, I had NO feeling of need to or idea WHAT to blog about -- if anything -- today. I simply thought and felt I had SAID IT ALL (that is actually necessary), in this blog.


I had NOT expected to be be AMBUSHED by something on CNN TV (my only English-language all-news network here in Puerto Vallarta), but thinking about it, I should NOT have been surprised. To express this clearly, we have to go back in evolution to when men and women were primarily animal in nature ("the Good Old Days" of religionists).


In my youth, the 1950s and most of the 60s, most women were homemakers or held menial jobs that paid far less than they paid men in the same situation -- and one of the CHIEF reasons was that women had MENSTRUAL CYCLES that greatly affected their moods, thinking, and action. EVERYONE saw the evidence of this, especially at home (our mothers). But this was not the WHOLE story -- although evolved women (to "Artist", which has more to do with integrating male and female aspects, intuitive and deductive reasoning, etc) -- like evolved men (penis head allowed to think as it wants, but words and actions are filtered through maturity -- and same integrations of general thought), have always existed -- as well as that in-between state of BECOMING (adolescence), called Human.


One of our BIGGEST errors in doing a lot (not enough), to allow women to be on equal footing with men, is that we no longer think, speak, or hear ANYTHING about what TODAY would properly be called "Bullying Women on 'the Rag'" -- and yet MANY un-evolved women have taken on the TRAPPINGS of evolved women and in masquerading as such GO ON THE RAG and everyone is afraid to CALL them on it -- know what I mean, fellas??? (Men are my easiest -- but not ONLY -- audience on this point.)


And as established here: -- WHOOPS, something ELSE has just been established, incontrovertibly!!!: Google (which is THOROUGHLY corrupted by the NAZI/CIA, but still usually works quite well), got NO RESULTS when I tried to google up ("scott kenan" "Dr. Phil"), WHERE I had recently blogged about Dr. Phil. Odd. Then I tried googling Jay McGraw, since I knew I had him there too. And here is what I got:


 
 
I'm sorry I can NO LONGER blow up small images except in the VERY TOP of this blog. THIS particular CORRUPTION of my computer/the Internet(s) has been going on for about four months now, although for YEARS, I never had a problem. The CORRUPTION of NOT being able to blog while using Google's CHROME browser (which HAD worked until then), has been going on for about 1.5 years now.
 
 
 
 
Google -- despite its GREAT achievements -- is THOROUGHLY NAZI/CIA corrupted, like Amazon which just won a NEW $600,000,000.00 contract to SPY on people visiting Amazon.com and report ALL to the CIA: -- and JUST NOW, I discovered it is IMPOSSIBLE to google up reference to the Amazon/CIA contract!!!
 
 
But I found it by MANUALLY searching in my blog, 1/4 way down here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/the-king-of-maternal-america-nazism-run.html
 
 
Here is the image was searching for ORIGINALLY posted here, 2/3 the way down:
 
 
 
 
 
And here is what I posted about Jay McGraw:
 


Modern DEVIL-WOMEN like Oprah, dress like Artists but want to TRICK men AND women into believing a woman's MENSTRUAL MOODS are what should RULE THE EARTH!!!


For now, let's DISREGARD the CIA's PROVEN harassment of me through Google/Gmail/Chrome browser/Blogger, and focus on the FACT of so many influential, UN-evolved women being just:


PIGS WEARING LIPSTICK!!!


This morning, Soledad O'Brien SHAME-FACEDLY DEFIED Amanda Knox's OWN ATTORNEY, in her DEMAND that the LEGAL situation of Amanda MUST be seen through Soledad's FEMALE MOODINESS!!! This had NOTHING to do with the facts that the attorney kept trying to re-emphasize, and in the END, Soledad cut things off with a tone of voice and facial look as if to say MEN DON'T GET US!!!


Well, I say "THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!"


And last night, I had wanted to THROW MY TV OUT THE WINDOW when Erin Burnett (who is usually "right on"), pulled the same shit on a different topic -- right at the end of her hour. i don't remember the topic, which I consider a BLESSING.


MOST of CNN has improved CONSIDERABLY over the last several weeks, led by Piers Morgan and (to MY mind), supported by Jeffrey Toobin and Anderson Cooper, primarily. MANY females on CNN are ALWAYS fine, Christine Romans comes to mind.


I'm GLAD CNN is showing FEWER ads for the Academically-DISGRACED/NOT EVER ACCREDITED (except in its home state-- ALL other states have DISCREDITED it): Capella University. CNN and its parent company, TIME/Warner, should be FINED half their profits for running ads for a school THEY KNOW is just a SHAM!!!


But what ELSE does TIME/Warner do??? look at this:





In THIS particular week, TIME magazine reported the most important actual news EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD -- except the United States. Not only THAT, but they DELIBERATELY pushed both LEGAL and ILLEGAL drugs for their NAZI/CIA/Republican Party/Episcopal Church BOSSES. by CLAIMING that ANXIETY is good for you!!!


Of course this is TRUE (because it lets you know that SOMETHING you are thinking is in ERROR, which is why GOD (or MIND) gives you anxiety so you can SELF-EXAMINE, but TIME magazine and others don't tell you the REST of it. If they can HOODWINK you into thinking anxiety is GOOD and you BUY it, then you will soon be ready to take even MORE drugs of any kind for some TEMPORARY relief by MASKING the symptoms.


>>> I THINK I'VE PROVEN MY POINT  and all can now understand why so many used to call CNN "FOX NEWS LITE" targeted to "middle of the road" and semi-Liberal audiences.


The BEST NEWS is that Soledad is LEAVING her anchor position. I hope that Erin GROWS UP and stays in place. And KUDOS to the most of the REST of CNN for DEFYING YOUR TIME/Warner bosses and reverting to something that Ted Turner could be PROUD OF!!!





 
 
OMIGOD!!! Is Ted Turner part CHEROKEE, like me???



Scott

.

No comments: