Sunday, March 17, 2013

In THIS End, Today, My VICTORY in Courts Re: Tennessee Williams and my NORTH CAROLINA PERSECUTION are ASSURED!!!

 
 
 
 
 
>>> IN STEUBENVILLE, OHIO, (where the sports teams are called BIG RED -- just like the teams of Denison University of Granville, where I graduated in 1973), EVERY PARTY came out a winner, despite the jubilant frivolity of Devils who had danced on the Internet(s).



The Judge made the RIGHT CALL -- articulated PERFECTLY -- and the punishment was in line with a crime that did NOT leave the girl subject to pregnancy, vaginal warts, or even AIDS.


I thought the boys HAD in fact recognized the seriousness of what they had done -- and that their apologies (which might still be more from worry about their own fates), were the NEXT STEP in healing themselves.


The girl's mother was sober, sane, and perfectly honest and thoughtful. What "victim" could hope for a more loving mother to help her heal???


But we must ALSO remember that the girl was DRUNK AS A SKUNK (which was NO excuse for the boys).


MOST interesting to me (and my NAZI and milder ADVERSARIES), is the IMPORTANCE of electronic record of tweets, twits, and pixtures in PROVING MOTIVATION and SEXISM!!!



I'd say THAT is the thing that should make many entities associated with Wilmington, NC -- and SEWANEE/Republican Party/Blackmailed FAG DEMS now DOUBLE DOWN on their legal and illegal DRUG INTAKE as they now KNOW their fate in my as-yet-unfiled Legal Actions.



They should now PRAY they get a Judge as FAIR and SOBER to decide their "punishments".




"Prayers mean so MUCH!!!"




 ~ Beth Grant (North Carolina actress and noted Democratic Party Activist), as Sissy Hickey, in the movie SORDID LIVES.


See more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sordid_Lives .


Scott



 
 
I didn't have a PRAYER making it with EITHER ONE OF THEM, that night of celebration of Interior Amazon River Culture in Parity, Brazil, 2009, which I attended with Sean Blackwell/McAllister and his Brazilian psychologist wife Ligia Splendora.
 
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> BONUS MATERIAL!!!:
 
 
 
Photo


Like · · Promote ·
 
 
* * *
 
>>> EXTRA DOUBLE-BONUS (now just in):
 
 
  • David Zack Holmes Scott Kenan I read your stuff but I don't always know what to make of it
  • Scott Kenan Well, David Z Holmes: Neither do AYE, sometimes.
  •  
  • As I stated in blog about 1.5 weeks ao, I REALLY don't know fer sher whether I'm a "God-Driven" Prophet, a Conceptionistic Artist, or a TOTAL FAKE and a SCAM!!!
  •  
     
  • But no matter what you make of what I report, it has ALL been clarified and FOCUSED in the "Latter Days" -- and the things I report in MY EXPERIENCE are FACTS.
  • I notice you live in Dothan!!! Do you happen to know my Aunt-by-Marriage to Robert Meyer, DDS (deceased): Patricia (Hawn) Meyer???
  •  
     
    Scott
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    .

    No comments: